Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?

"Entirely"? So you want to cut off all trade with our second largest trading partner?
No I want Mexico carpet bombed back to the stone age. Those assholes have killed over 200,000 Americans with their drug trafficking into the US. That's not counting all the Americans RAPED, killed, assaulted, robbed, crippled for life by these illegal MF'ers. Bloody hell lets find a different country to trade with who's not killing our people.

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?
A quick drop and a sudden stop

If he does do it, my guess is that it will come with some "Papers pleeze!" anti-liberty legislation or new digital ID technology.
Patriotic Americans would be fine with having to hand their "papers" to law enforcement as long as Trump was president.

He can ignore them like Biden does.
Then again if the Republicans win the House and Senate the Immigration System can really be fixed.
Oh God we are pinning our hopes on the spineless sell out Republicans in the Senate who just tried to screw us over by legalizing the illegals? Those Republicans? I goddamn guarantee you those rats won't lift a finger to help Trump secure the border. They just outed themselves with the sell out bill they cut with Democrats.

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?
  1. Seal the border, trespassers will be shot
  2. Begin deportation of Illegals AND THEIR POLITICAL ALLIES
  3. Fire all the Obama Biden Generals, which is a fucking shame too because he needs to have the military arrest all the heads of our Intel Agencies AND be prepared to drop into the Presidental Palace in Mexico
  4. Arrest the entire J6 Committee
That’s the first hour

Repealing a constitutional amendment requires another amendment. Good luck with that. What finger have you lifted so far toward that end?

No, there is no such thing as an "anchor baby." There are those who are US citizens and those who are not US citizens. Anyone born in the US is a US citizen. This does NOT change the parents immigration status.
1. I'm active in the Convention of States, care to help?

2. Anchor babies = green cards
google "anchor baby", its in wiki too.

Oh God we are pinning our hopes on the spineless sell out Republicans in the Senate who just tried to screw us over by legalizing the illegals? Those Republicans? I goddamn guarantee you those rats won't lift a finger to help Trump secure the border. They just outed themselves with the sell out bill they cut with Democrats.
Then they need to be primaried.

Then they need to be primaried.
It was surprising right, how the Republican rats suddenly threw in with the Democrats on a bill that was designed to both make this invasion of illegals legal, and also tie Trump's hands should he win in 2024. At least with the Dems you know where you stand. Those Republicans that voted for that bill I assume are all RINO's out to stab us in the back.

Forum List

Back