Trumps finances are next ..

campaign finances & business finances pieces of the pie ..

maybe Ru$$ia can find something missing ..

this is where the indictments on 13 Russians enter the picture - Americans that knowingly took part with them are equally as guilty.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Last edited:
Jr's ass is drawn up so tight right now you couldnt get a straight pin up it.

just about the time he thought he slid by with the meeting in Trump Tower to get dirt on Clinton.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Some of the fake ass ridiculous indictments of "trolls" have been dropped actually. Please purchase Prep H ASAP.

hell, Dad sent Elf Sessions to CVS for a case of Malox for the rest of the Cartel ..

Is this what all those Trump Tower meeting with the Ruskies are tied - the Filthy Don Jr adoption hearings?

This is gonna be good.

this is where the indictments on 13 Russians enter the picture - Americans that knowingly took part with them are equally as guilty.

Nothing burger

follow the money

Trump Campaign Finances May Be Next 'Shoe To Drop' In Russia Probe, Says Former Intel Chief Clapper

an entire closet full of shoes are going to get shined on Trumps fat ass.
I was sure he was going to be impeached and locked up by now.

Ive always said I didnt believe they would impeach him, but damned if his chances arent getting a lot better.
If it makes you sleep better and eases your pain, a placebo is as good as anything else I guess.

Nothing burger

yeah, go with that one ...

LMAO

Nothing burger

LMAO
...and still no Russian connection

Nothing burger

LMAO
...and still no Russian connection

YET ...

I know, any day now, any day.

theres more than a few connections to Trump and Russia.

Time for the money trail.

This time, THIS time you will finally get the proof you have been claiming is just out of reach.

or not, again.

enjoy the hate

don-quixote-sancho-panza-not-allowed-here-signage-don-quixote-illustration-by-pablo-picasso-theflyingtortoise-001.jpg

Forum List

Back