Trumps excesses re - energises the left.

The halfway point: what have two years of Trump's wrecking ball done to America?

It’s nearly half-time and we’re still here. On 20 January it will be two years since the businessman and reality TV celebrity Donald Trump took the oath as president, spoke of “American carnage” and boasted about his crowd size, leaving millions to wonder if the US, and the world, could survive him.

It will also be two years until the next inauguration in Washington. Has the 45th president kept his campaign promises and made America great again? Or has he proven an existential threat to the republic, stoking internal divisions, destroying its reputation abroad and assailing norms and values, the rule of law and reality itself?

For sure, Trump is testing his infamous January 2016 claim – “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters” – to destruction.

Decent people are a majority in America and they will not put up with his shit.

Threat to reality itself? He is the God-Emperor, not a God. Realty will go on regardless of your low IQ interventions.

The leftists are pissed now that we have stopped massacring Christian patriots in Syria. It must sting...

The halfway point: what have two years of Trump's wrecking ball done to America?

It’s nearly half-time and we’re still here. On 20 January it will be two years since the businessman and reality TV celebrity Donald Trump took the oath as president, spoke of “American carnage” and boasted about his crowd size, leaving millions to wonder if the US, and the world, could survive him.

It will also be two years until the next inauguration in Washington. Has the 45th president kept his campaign promises and made America great again? Or has he proven an existential threat to the republic, stoking internal divisions, destroying its reputation abroad and assailing norms and values, the rule of law and reality itself?

For sure, Trump is testing his infamous January 2016 claim – “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters” – to destruction.

/----/ Paraphrased from a USMB posted by longknife: President Trump’s Accomplishments To Date

Although the market has sold off from its highs it's way above the 18,000 level when Trump took office.

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.

* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.

* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist autrocities.

* Enforcing regulatory reform.

* Protecting Law enforcement.

* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.

* Defeating ISIS.

* Rebuilding the military.

* Building a border wall.

* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.

* Approving pipelines.

* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.

* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.

* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

All of this without a whole lot of support from Congress and rabid assaults from the Lame Street Media.

The left will be forever butthurt over Trump kicking their ass. Remember they boasted that Trump would NEVER become president and mocked him for months. Then Trump crushed them in 2016 and spent the next two years mocking the left.

you really need to stop insulting people you've never met with blanket bullshit.

2 years and not a single hint of the apocalypse you loons constantly predict. I guess you people never get tired of looking stupid and being wrong.

And muslims fucking little girls re-energizes Tammy Tainent (even more than a sheep's pussy does). You amoral pig, your own nation of Wales is an irrelevant, failed, English afterthought and you have the TEMERITY to look down your inbreeding-deformed nose at other countries????? Now go snivel and supplicate before your British inbred royalty, you muslim semen-clown.

OB left ET a budget deficent of about 580 mil and ET budget for FY 2019 will be about 984 mil

There is no recession

I can understand why ET wants to bring the boys home

Cut that defense spending will save some money after that big tax break

Give Big tax breaks for the wealthy and throw a little to the little guy

ET hiring record for the government and those he were fired, quit , or just cannot work for an idiot

Handle North Korea real well and signed a fake document showing how well it was handled

Russia help him get elected and they are still at it

The number of scandels that ET is invoved in eclipse even JR Ewing

Cannot even Condem SA for the torture and killing of an innocent man

Signing fake document for the camera

The number of lies told by ET

I didn't

I don't know

Its all OB's fault

Its all Demo's fault

Hey its not a crime

Forum List

Back