Trumps excesses re - energises the left.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The halfway point: what have two years of Trump's wrecking ball done to America?

It’s nearly half-time and we’re still here. On 20 January it will be two years since the businessman and reality TV celebrity Donald Trump took the oath as president, spoke of “American carnage” and boasted about his crowd size, leaving millions to wonder if the US, and the world, could survive him.

It will also be two years until the next inauguration in Washington. Has the 45th president kept his campaign promises and made America great again? Or has he proven an existential threat to the republic, stoking internal divisions, destroying its reputation abroad and assailing norms and values, the rule of law and reality itself?

For sure, Trump is testing his infamous January 2016 claim – “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters” – to destruction.

Decent people are a majority in America and they will not put up with his shit.

The halfway point: what have two years of Trump's wrecking ball done to America?

It’s nearly half-time and we’re still here. On 20 January it will be two years since the businessman and reality TV celebrity Donald Trump took the oath as president, spoke of “American carnage” and boasted about his crowd size, leaving millions to wonder if the US, and the world, could survive him.

It will also be two years until the next inauguration in Washington. Has the 45th president kept his campaign promises and made America great again? Or has he proven an existential threat to the republic, stoking internal divisions, destroying its reputation abroad and assailing norms and values, the rule of law and reality itself?

For sure, Trump is testing his infamous January 2016 claim – “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters” – to destruction.

Decent people are a majority in America and they will not put up with his shit

^^ this is cute , what shit?

Tell us tampon Tommy what shit?

Us decent people in the DC metro area enjoy the unmolested freeways being free from congestion during the shutdown and holidays.

It's been a while since we've noticed or realized that we don't have to sit in rolling parking lots while getting to our destinations.

Happy new year.

The Welsh don't like Trump

Cry me a river. You can't measure how little I care....there's no measurement that small

One does not have to be a supporter of the annoying orange to see that the only excess here is the ongoing butthurt over the failure of the system and the rubes to seat the anointed douche nozzle.

One does not have to be a supporter of the annoying orange to see that the only excess here is the ongoing butthurt over the failure of the system and the rubes to seat the anointed douche nozzle.

Late stage TDS

When he is no longer president there will be a void in his soul

Late stage TDS

When he is no longer president there will be a void in his soul
Will this void be bigger than it usually is?

grand...>>>>

BibleDoingItWrong.jpg

Wrecking ball?

economy WAY up
ue WAY down
gas down
freedom up
safety up
leaving Syria

only a fucking moron thinks any of this is bad

oh wait, it's tommy
Tell the survivors of the LV shooting and the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting that their freedom and safety are up.

Forum List

Back