Trump’s ex wife has passed away.

That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

However, if your guess is wrong, and the people in fact reject the collapse of America under Sleepy Joe, will Biden agree to a peaceful transition of power?

It was Traitor condoned/endorsed/supported the failed Insurrency on Jauary 5, 2021. He waited for 3-Hours before calling an end to the violence. These are the facts. Denying the facts does not alter or change those facts.

It was Traitor condoned/endorsed/supported the failed Insurrency on Jauary 5, 2021. He waited for 3-Hours before calling an end to the violence. These are the facts. Denying the facts does not alter or change those facts.

Those facts haven't been proven in court and won't deter President Trump from running in 2024 and conceivably winning if the people are ready for change.

In that event, does Biden agree to a peaceful transition of power?

That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

However, if your guess is wrong, and the people in fact reject the collapse of America under Sleepy Joe, will Biden agree to a peaceful transition of power?

My opinion is based on the facts.

You are entitled to your own opinion, BUT you are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Why would any of you give a shit if I died? Nobody here would give a fuck if anyone else on here died. You can tell yourself people would care, but you would just be lying to yourself.

I would care if most of the people on this forum died,.. you,.. I'd care a little bit more so because I don't know how many people would mourn you and I would feel sorry for you,.. but I sure wouldn't miss you.

Ivana helped Trump with his Presidential campaign and was reportedly an advisor. They parted friends after the divorce.

Yeah, they looked and acted like they were still close friends so it probably is going to still be really hard for him. :(

Please, grow up. We are all just random people on a forum, nobody is going to morn each other.

Really? You haven't said a kind thing yet even a simple RIP on this thread and you still have the nerve to tell other people to grow up? I wouldn't cry about anybody dying on here, but I sure would miss them. You on the other hand I wish you would just go to Hell. Especially because of your shitty attitude about somebody's death. You're the one who should grow up.

If you come to this place for fellowship then I truly do feel sorry for you

I come here for fellowship with the conservatives, and telling the libtards such as yourself to fuck off. It's not much but it's a time killer. :)

Couldn't give a shit.

Really? Another one? Then why the fuck do you people even come on this thread in the first place?

Those facts haven't been proven in court and won't deter President Trump from running in 2024 and conceivably winning if the people are ready for change.

I don't really know what Trump did or didn't do and I couldn't care less at the moment because right now all of my focus is on what Biden is currently doing to this country,.. but I don't want to get off topic.

The timeline is not in question. Trump wants revenge and headlines.

My facts are based on not the speech the Traitor gave to the rally on January 6, 202l, but the tweets the Traitor sent prior the January 6th. The Traitor waited for 3-Hours on January 6th before telling the Insurrgents to go home. The Traitor knew the Insurrgents were armed and wanted to accompany to the U.S. Capitol Building.

The Traitor wanted the Magetometers at the Rally taken down, because "They will fight for me", his words. A gallows was erected to hang Mike Pence and others....these are facts.

You can deny them all you want, that does not alter or change those facts.

“As long as you come here legally and get a proper job . . . we need immigrants. Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms and clean up after us? Americans don’t like to do that.” - Ivana Trump

She left out: sexually servicing rich men to secure their own financial futures.

She will be missed. Her kind only comes along every 3 or 4 minutes in the form of a youtube ad for single foreign women.

My facts are based on not the speech the Traitor gave to the rally on January 6, 202l, but the tweets the Traitor sent prior the January 6th. The Traitor waited for 3-Hours on January 6th before telling the Insurrgents to go home. The Traitor knew the Insurrgents were armed and wanted to accompany to the U.S. Capitol Building.

The Traitor wanted the Magetometers at the Rally taken down, because "They will fight for me", his words. A gallows was erected to hang Mike Pence and others....these are facts.

You can deny them all you want, that does not alter or change those facts.

If there was an actual case against President Trump, it would already be filed and a trial would be scheduled.

Two reasons why. One, the Libs don't have a case. Two, if they filed it anyway, President Trump would be able to call his own witnesses which would humiliate the libs.

So instead, they have a phony congressional hearing, where no dissenting voices can be heard, in the hope that they can convince people that Brandon is a great guy worthy of everyone's support against the 74 million Little Trumpsters.

Apparently you were born without any common sense or empathy. A real catch for any woman. NOT!!!

Common sense tells me we do not know the other people on this forum. They could be Bots, they could be 16 year old living in their mommy's basement. Hell you might be some 65 year old man passing yourself off as a girl.

I was part of a forum in the early 2000s that actually had people plan events and meet up and get to know each other. But that was a runners forum and they shared an actual common interest.

Those people would have had a reason to morn if someone died...on this forum not so much

Speaking of empathy, how do you feel about your boy Donny attaching a fund raising link to his statement about her death?

So instead, they have a phony congressional hearing, where no dissenting voices can be heard

Hmmmm....just like all the GOP held hearings on the election around the country.

Did I see you whining about those?

Couldn't give a shit.

She was 73, led a full life, was rich.
What the fuck is to be sad about?
Everybody likes to see a regular person have the American dream come true. It shattered our little world when Marla Maples was overheard saying she was going to land Donald Trump. By then he had children, and Ivana was someone who was just likable, and we were rooting for her. It didn't matter. The American Dream marriage fell. For us middle class people, it was a sorry deal seeing a mother and her children getting dumped. Ivana settled for a divorce, a broken heart, and a minor role in one of the Trump family's businesses. There really isn't enough money in the world to fix a broken heart for being used and discarded when middle aged boredom set in. Besides, you only see what you imagined was a perfect union, not what was really going on behind closed doors. Some kids are very bitter about divorced parents, and nobody wins. And if one partner becomes a slave to a mind-altering substance, the children assert behaviors the law can't fix, so parents are worried when and if, because the one who started shooting his gun in the house like a crazy person on drugs, the mother has no choice but to throw the bum out, and the kids are without the other parent they thought cared for them, but sunk into Puff the Magic Dragon's world. If they're older, they want to know how it feels to be on tobacco and alcohol highs, or hard drugs if they have high allowance money. Today, the children can die from fentanyl because it is prevalent. It takes two parents to raise a child, and if the family breaks up, the children are mercilessly depressed and surrounded by other kids who tell them they'll be just fine if they take this or that sedative. Right now, the drug lords are calling their poison that look like certain medicines that treat personality disorders, and the link below did not enlarge on minors who died and adults. Most families have lost at least one to illicit drugs, and it's a bitter pill for loved ones to see a child who seems happy, but that comes from drug highs, not hard work of setting goals for his future life. If either parent imbibes or worships drugs, the children old enough to have jobs are frequently hit up for the parent's drug habits, so their college savings account gets sacked instead of growing from deposits.
  • Drug overdoses in the United States were deadlier than ever in 2021, according to provisional data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Nearly 108,000 people died of drug overdoses in 2021, and about two-thirds of those deaths involved fentanyl or another synthetic opioid.
www.cnn.com/2022/05/11/health/drug-overdose-deaths-record-high-2021/index.html

Common sense tells me we do not know the other people on this forum. They could be Bots, they could be 16 year old living in their mommy's basement. Hell you might be some 65 year old man passing yourself off as a girl.

I was part of a forum in the early 2000s that actually had people plan events and meet up and get to know each other. But that was a runners forum and they shared an actual common interest.

Those people would have had a reason to morn if someone died...on this forum not so much

Speaking of empathy, how do you feel about your boy Donny attaching a fund raising link to his statement about her death?
"Donate here to Make Ivana Alive Again!"

Forum List

Back