Trumps Easy Lie Of The Day

Our esteemed leader just claimed that he met several parents of Korean War veterans whose remains have not been returned He said that they asked for his help in retrieving the remains.

The Korean War ended in 1953.

This is a lie that he told for no reason other than he is a liar.

Go ahead, Trombies. Tell us how happy you are that libs heads are exploding.

Ummm, the Korean War is STILL going on silly girl. There was no peace agreement, merely an armistice, which the Nokos have broken more than once. They sank a South Korean warship a couple of years ago, and shelled an island a couple years ago as well.

How many Americans remains are left in Korea from those incidents?

North Korea will continue to find remains one or two at a time but they will never return the bulk of our KIA who remain missing. That is because so many of them are buried in mass graves and even after all these years autopsies will prove mass executions of POW's

Sure did.
Oh you are the one.....good for you...the rest of us were lied to about our healthcare...that's a big deal.......not deflection....

Nah. Campaign promise/spin which he intended to keep and did for 95% of insured people.

Trump saying he’d build a wall fast and Mexico would pay for it wasn’t a lie. It was a campaign promise that he hasn’t kept. Now, when he still says that the wall is being built and that Mexico is paying for it, that’s a lie. Can you understand the difference?

That’s not the topic, though. The topic is the ease with which Trump lies about everything. Your guy lies about shit for no reason. He is a pathological liar and you like him being the guy in charge.

That’s a you problem.

Our esteemed leader just claimed that he met several parents of Korean War veterans whose remains have not been returned He said that they asked for his help in retrieving the remains.

Ummm, the Korean War is STILL going on silly girl. There was no peace agreement, merely an armistice, which the Nokos have broken more than once. They sank a South Korean warship a couple of years ago, and shelled an island a couple years ago as well.

How many Americans remains are left in Korea from those incidents?
Incidents? There are about 8,200 American military men listed as missing in action from the Korean War.

Man. Can you fail hard or what. The subject is US veterans.

Fuck. You are tiresome.

And you're a uneducated moron. My post was accurate, the only fail here is you, sweetcheeks.

Our esteemed leader just claimed that he met several parents of Korean War veterans whose remains have not been returned. He said that they asked for his help in retrieving the remains.

Hey Jackass!!!!! families are still trying to get the remains of their loved ones from Vietnam too....why do you say Trump is lying?...there are organizations set up for locating and finding remains for families...dust and bone are still remains and some families want them found and returned...

My God when will the butt hurt libs give it up?

It is highly unlikely that a single living parent of a Korean War veteran lost in NK spoke to Trump about retrieving remains. They’d be over 100 years old.

The idea that he met “many” is preposterous. A lie. Flat out lie.

Sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, my gosh but you are a loathsome piece of dog poo.

Camp, post: 20131889
Incidents? There are about 8,200 American military men listed as missing in action from the Korean War.

Not what I am asking? The incidents were listed as sinking a South Korean warship and shelling an island within the past few years.

How many Americans are MIA from those incidents?

Our esteemed leader just claimed that he met several parents of Korean War veterans whose remains have not been returned. He said that they asked for his help in retrieving the remains.

Hey Jackass!!!!! families are still trying to get the remains of their loved ones from Vietnam too....why do you say Trump is lying?...there are organizations set up for locating and finding remains for families...dust and bone are still remains and some families want them found and returned...

My God when will the butt hurt libs give it up?

It is highly unlikely that a single living parent of a Korean War veteran lost in NK spoke to Trump about retrieving remains. They’d be over 100 years old.

The idea that he met “many” is preposterous. A lie. Flat out lie.

Sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, my gosh but you are a loathsome piece of dog poo.

Trumpo said he spoke to someone about their son’s remains in North Korea.

I suppose it’s possible a very elderly mother or father spoke to Trumpo about their son, but with Trumpo’s track record the Orange Clown is lying.

Not what I am asking? The incidents were listed as sinking a South Korean warship and shelling an island within the past few years.

None that I could find listed.

Lone is a girl???

Damn learn something new everyday, I was always wondering why she would message me

None that I could find listed.

That’s true, therefore the OP is correct. Trumpo is a liar.

Rambunctious, post: 20131790
Oh you are the one.....good for you...the rest of us were lied to about our healthcare...that's a big deal.......not deflection....

No. The rest of you were not lied to about your healthcare. You are the liar. Case is closed.

Doctors that did not negotiate lower costs with insurance providers consistent with most doctors were taken out of networks. But if anyone wanted to keep their higher cost doctor they certainly could have done so.

Millions more received health insurance than those that gripes about their situation.

Trumpo lied when he promised to replace the ACA with cheaper much more beautiful healthcare. A Sad lie for millions slipping back to the pre-ACA mess when health care costs were spiraling out of control. We are returning under TrumpOcare to situations when the onset of catastrophic illness or accident could land middle income families into bankruptcy and economic peril.

No. The rest of you were not lied to about your healthcare. You are the liar. Case is closed.

Doctors that did not negotiate lower costs with insurance providers consistent with most doctors were taken out of networks. But if anyone wanted to keep their higher cost doctor they certainly could have done so.

Millions more received health insurance than those that gripes about their situation.

Trumpo lied when he promised to replace the ACA with cheaper much more beautiful healthcare. A Sad lie for millions slipping back to the pre-ACA mess when health care costs were spiraling out of control. We are returning under TrumpOcare to situations when the onset of catastrophic illness or accident could land middle income families into bankruptcy and economic peril.

McCain stoped Trump, then he took the back door..

Lone is a girl???

Damn learn something new everyday, I was always wondering why she would message me

Yeah. I’m a girl. Now how’s about a reach around?

Crazy Mika was going into hysterics over TRUMP's comments on working to get the remains back of our vets from NK.

Sounds like libs are desperate for a distraction from the IG report coming out today.

The idea that he met “many” is preposterous. A lie. Flat out lie
You really are a simpleton aren't you?...some families...especially military families feel very strongly about where their ancestors rest...and if you ask me I would not want to die knowing my grandfather was lost in some battlefield or some POW camp and never returned back to America....come on man...think a little.....do you even have a soul? or has your hatred for Trump taken it?

Yet he didn't say the grandkids wanted the remains. He said the soldiers PARENTS did.

We all watched Obama on TV time after time after time saying if we like our health insurance plan you can keep your plan and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor....PERIOD...isn't that cute how he always added period at the end? You are a jackass...Obama lied about life and death matters...not some bimbo's hand job...he lied about our health...if you are still in love with that lying Kenyan it shows how truly fucked up in the head you must be....

YOU ARE A DAMN LIAR AND A FOOL...just like Obama...two peas in a pod...

[

We all watched Obama on TV time after time after time saying if we like our health insurance plan you can keep your plan and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor....PERIOD...isn't that cute how he always added period at the end? You are a jackass...Obama lied about life and death matters...not some bimbo's hand job...he lied about our health...if you are still in love with that lying Kenyan it shows how truly fucked up in the head you must be....

YOU ARE A DAMN LIAR AND A FOOL...just like Obama...two peas in a pod...
Do you really think you can compare an Obama lie to the thousands of lies told to us by trump and think it is comparable, or that it gives an excuse to trump? Trump is the current President. There is nothing anyone can do about Obama telling a lie if that is what he did. He is a former President. Trump is the current one and crying "what about Obama" does not change the fact that your current President can not be trusted to tell the truth about anything.

Just because Obama told one or even a handful of falsehoods in his 8 years as President does not excuse the current President or his administration for lying multiply time per day, every day .

Forum List

Back