Trump's done nothing but cut taxes, and cave into Democrats.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
As I've said before here, Republicans are just Democrats who cut taxes.

Why do people still support him?

He hasn't kept his promises on immigration, travel bans, nor tariffs, and ACA still exists.

It seems Republicans hardly care that they're losing their country, they just hate taxes.

Talk about simpletons.

This is how this nation gets into trouble.

Democrat want to raise spending and raise taxes.

Republicans want to lower taxes and raise spending.

The correct answer is to raise taxes and reduce spending. No politician will ever decide to do that.

He hasn't kept his promises on immigration, travel bans, nor tariffs, and ACA still exists.

It seems Republicans hardly care that they're losing their country, they just hate taxes.

Talk about simpletons.

Those tax cutting republicans just gave us a trillion dollar deficit bump just so we could give billions to the rich.

Talk about simpletons.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or what. Trump has cut more regulations than any president in history, and this has done a great deal to improve the business climate and to spark economic growth.

Trump has turned ICE loose on illegal immigrants. Deportations are up and illegal immigration is way down from where it was two years ago. He has gotten billions in extra funding for more DHS agents and for more equipment for the virtual wall, which is arguably just as effective as a physical wall.

Trump has directed the IRS to allow people to not complete the health insurance section of the tax form, which for all intents and purposes ends the Obamacare penalty. Trump's tax-cut bill included a provision that ends the Obamacare individual mandate next year, which will essentially gut Obamacare.

He instituted a sensible travel ban, but leftist judges have illegally halted it.

As for tariffs, Trump has recommended stiff tariffs on steel and other items.

• Banned

Talk about simpletons.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or what. Trump has cut more regulations than any president in history, and this has done a great deal to improve the business climate and to spark economic growth.

Trump has turned ICE loose on illegal immigrants. Deportations are up and illegal immigration is way down from where it was two years ago. He has gotten billions in extra funding for more DHS agents and for more equipment for the virtual wall, which is arguably just as effective as a physical wall.

Trump has directed the IRS to allow people to not complete the health insurance section of the tax form, which for all intents and purposes ends the Obamacare penalty. Trump's tax-cut bill included a provision that ends the Obamacare individual mandate next year, which will essentially gut Obamacare.

He instituted a sensible travel ban, but leftist judges have illegally halted it.

As for tariffs, Trump has recommended stiff tariffs on steel and other items.

LOL, Trump's done hardly anything.

Forum List

Back