Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Keep telling that to yourself.
All the evidence that exists tells me that. All of it.

And yes, we should immediately cancel all student debt and roll back some of the tax cuts.

On the other side of things, should trump commit (in practice,not just by the random, childish drivel that spills from his mouth) to certain things like universal healthcare, environmentalism, and education, I would vote for him.

Trump cant even spell those words, so we both know that isn't happening.

It must be a great comfort to you to have such an active fantasy life as compensation for your lack of a real one.
Tantrum time already? Slow down dude, it's not even dinner time....

If you think that's a tantrum, you are more of a pussified snowflake than I thought was possible.
Of course it is a tantrum,you whiny sissy. When faced with a challenge, you curl up in the fetal position and bring out your adolescent ,whiny opinion of me and flame out. . And it is every time, with you. Put on your big boy pants.

And yes, we should immediately cancel all student debt and roll back some of the tax cuts.

On the other side of things, should trump commit (in practice,not just by the random, childish drivel that spills from his mouth) to certain things like universal healthcare, environmentalism, and education, I would vote for him.

It must be a great comfort to you to have such an active fantasy life as compensation for your lack of a real one.

If you think that's a tantrum, you are more of a pussified snowflake than I thought was possible.
Of course it is a tantrum,you whiny sissy. When faced with a challenge, you curl up in the fetal position and bring out your adolescent ,whiny opinion of me and flame out. . And it is every time, with you. Put on your big boy pants.

SRSLY? What a whinging wussified wimp you must be IRL.

I didn't say it bothered me. I implirledd you are embarrassing yourself and are an intellectual lightweight. And then, you , oddly, decided to demonstrate that I am correct. Thanks for the assist.

I don't trust Putin, but at least he's honest about his opposition to America -
'I dont trust Putin...but I trust Putin .'

Adorable!
Ahhh, I see the problem. You're illiterate. That's what happens when you demand other kids do your homework for you.

Dumbass.
attack poodle alert...
The "attack of the poodles" is the Dems primaries. The only difference between them is color and age and bitches except for Warren who is a Chihuahua, or at least 1/1024.

I didn't say it bothered me. I implirledd you are embarrassing yourself and are an intellectual lightweight. And then, you , oddly, decided to demonstrate that I am correct. Thanks for the assist.

LOL

SRSLY

Still waiting for one little trumpkin to argue why this rumor is unbelievable or does not make sense.

And no, screamimg those assertions over and over in a blubbering tantrum is not an 'argument'. Your caps lock and whiny opinions of me also do not constitute an argument.

You're a commie faggot that doesn't deserve to have such a real American as an avatar. He'd smack your commie ass silly.

You're a commie faggot that doesn't deserve to have such a real American as an avatar. He'd smack your commie ass silly.
And gay cowboy swoops in with the usual cult-induced tantrum. It's okay son, I have broad shoulders. Get it all out of your system.

I don't trust Putin, but at least he's honest about his opposition to America -
'I dont trust Putin...but I trust Putin .'

Adorable!
Ahhh, I see the problem. You're illiterate. That's what happens when you demand other kids do your homework for you.

Dumbass.
attack poodle alert...
Look, Skippy, just admit you can't prove what you want to be true.

But that requires more introspection than you're capable of.

Oh, then an intellectual heavyweight, like you (according to you), should be able to prove his claims.

However...

Still waiting for one little trumpkin to argue why this rumor is unbelievable or does not make sense.

And no, screamimg those assertions over and over in a blubbering tantrum is not an 'argument'. Your caps lock and whiny opinions of me also do not constitute an argument.
A claim with no evidence does not need to be disproven.

That's called "logic", in case it looks unfamiliar to you.

Look, Skippy, just admit you can't prove what you want to be true.
I already said that. Pay attention, son! I argued why it makes sense and seems likely. This is like talking to children.
Then you're just screeching your assertion and demanding other people prove it for you.

But I guess it's okay when you do it, huh?

And gay cowboy swoops in with the usual cult-induced tantrum. It's okay son, I have broad shoulders. Get it all out of your system.
Hey, just as an aside, what's wrong with being gay? I see leftists using homosexuality as an insult all the time. So what's wrong with it?

claim with no evidence does not need to be disproven.
Thank you,son. But i never said anyone had to prove anything. I invited people either to counter my argument or fashion an argument of their own in support of the negation of my conclusions.

These are adult, intellectual tasks that you simply do not have the tools to perform.

Thank you,son. But i never said anyone had to prove anything. I invited people either to counter my argument or fashion an argument of their own in support of the negation of my conclusions.

These are adult, intellectual tasks that you simply do not have the tools to perform.
Gosh, you lie a lot.

Now you're going to play "BUT I DIDN'T SAY WHAT I SAID".

You suck at that.

Gosh, you lie a lot.

Now you're going to play "BUT I DIDN'T SAY WHAT I SAID".

You suck at that.
Sorry crybaby, that doesnt support your whiny lie.

But, speaking of proof: your cult leader could easily prove this rumor to be false by releasing just a few documents.

And yours depends on you ignoring the left sucking the USSR's ass since the 50s.
You sound like goddamn moron. Embarrassing.
person-Th.gif

Forum List

Back