Crazy Bernie rude to the Common Man

The owner of a San Francisco restaurant famous for hosting politicians claimed Sen. Bernie Sanders lost his vote in the 2020 presidential election after the Vermont Democratic candidate was “rude and cranky” to his servers, a report said.

John Konstin, who owns the 111-year-old John’s Grill, told Politico many Democrats dined at his bistro while the Democratic National Committee was in town for a three-day event over the weekend. Sanders arrived for dinner with about 15 members of his campaign team and was not nice to any of the staff and didn’t want to shake hands or have his picture taken, he added.

“It was all very nice, except for cranky Bernie,” Konstin told Politico. "I think he was just hungry and didn't want to be a politician. He lost my vote."

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

giphy.gif

Progs only like people in the general sense...Especially as identity groups that they can pit against one another.

But dealing with individuals among the hoi polloi is the job of menial underlings.
I had to read this twice to realize
you're totally full of shit.
Fuck you.
You'd get hurt, so no thanks.
I'm a gentle spirit.
When I need your opinion, I'll give it to you...Now GFY.

It is a silly thing to base your support on. A cranky 77 year old? Do you turn down a cup of coffee because it's hot? :lol:

Forum List

Back