Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

What lawyers? They are not citizens, they have no rights, unless you're a liberal, but we aren't listening to traitors. Liberals had better hope we don't decide to deport them too while we have the bounty program up and running. Frankly, I'd wager that most illegal Mexicans are better Americans than your average liberal is.

What would you rather do?
A. Deport 11 to 30 million spics
B. Go to Mars and build a outpost!

B. of course it's a entire planet with the land area of all the dry land of earth...Tons of resources!!! We could declare it part of our country! Ton of rare metals, etc.

shouldnt be a money issue, thats ridicolous america spends billions on various things, a quarter million is nothing, now or never

What lawyers? They are not citizens, they have no rights, unless you're a liberal, but we aren't listening to traitors. Liberals had better hope we don't decide to deport them too while we have the bounty program up and running. Frankly, I'd wager that most illegal Mexicans are better Americans than your average liberal is.
Nope. Sorry son they do have the rights to have a lawyer.
I know of one case who violated his H2 visa that never reported to his sponsor. They were able to tracked him after 2 years hiding in Irvine, Ca. ICE took him on the spot during the process his lawyer showed up they let him go. That was 2011 and he still here.
Deporting is far more complicated than what people think.
Illegals caught at the borders are deported the same day or the next after the process.

Virtually everything that the Right wants to do about illegal immigrants is blatantly unconstitutional (especially those suggested by Adrian). That is this democrat's "lame excuse" for why they can not be done.

Virtually everything that the Right wants to do about illegal immigrants is blatantly unconstitutional (especially those suggested by Adrian). That is this democrat's "lame excuse" for why they can not be done.

Really?

Is deporting them illegal? Nope.

Is building the wall illegal? Nope.

Is requiring proof of citizenship to obtain an ID or a job illegal? Nope.

Actually, all these things are the law of the land already.

Massive budget surpluses? Hello? What country do you live in?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
We did have surpluses after Clinton left office then Bush gave it to the public.
Bullshit. We had a dot com boom that was followed by a dot com bust at the very end of Clinton's term both of which clinton HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. Libs are so dumb.

Last edited:

Really?

Is deporting them illegal? Nope.

Is building the wall illegal? Nope.

Is requiring proof of citizenship to obtain an ID or a job illegal? Nope.

Actually, all these things are the law of the land already.
Yeah... REALLY. Your kidding right. You are trying to bully your opinion without thinking of the consequences.
How are you going to round up 12 to at least 30 millions illegals? And their anchor babies? Are you going to issue national ID to check ALL I mean ALL citizens living in U.S.?
You need a martial law to accomplish this and tank going to barrios rounding up people like the Nazis did in WW2.
There are no civilized country in this world that will let that happen.
But for you without understanding the reality... Its okay. Get real kid.
If you... I mean you as an example an illegal. Then you have adult US citizens sons... What do you think your son will do if they take your mom and dad away? Think what do you think your son will do?

We did have surpluses after Clinton left office then Bush gave it to the public.
Bullshit. We had a dot com boom that was followed by a dot com bust at the very end of Clinton's term both of which clinton HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. Libs are so dumb.
Nope. You may want to research. Some of my employees even received checks. Surprised you coming in shooting your mouth with no knowledge.

Nope. You may want to research. Some of my employees even received checks. Surprised you coming in shooting your mouth with no knowledge.
Huh? What are you smoking?

One, brief and very debatable annual surpus. One. It was made of the same stuff the dot com bubble was made of and the same stuff Obama's 5% unemployment is made of. Pure and utter BS. By putting forth such an argument you have exposed you ignorance. You are a model liberal in that you display a possession of only enough information to justify your ill-conceived ideas for the world. Trying to attempt a conversation with you will be of no benefit to anyone but comic writers and I don't feel like doing their job for them.

The numbers Democrats are throwing around are utter BS. All you have to do is what was done for over a century in this country. You put a bounty on the heads of illegals of about $200 per adult, $100 for kids, delivered healthy, and intact in the case of families, to collection facilities throughout the country. From these facilities they are bussed under armed guard to the boarder where they are returned to Mexico. If they aren't from Mexico, too bad. That's where they entered from, that's where we send them back. They obviously got to Mexico somehow.

Democrats will scream and wail that we are all a bunch of Hitlers. So we ask if they would like to leave in their place because someone's going. I bet those Dems decide to stay.
Did anyone told you here you are dumb, stupid and ignorant?
If no one told you that then. I'm telling you , you are dumb, stupid and ignorant. Now go cut woods.

One, brief and very debatable annual surpus. One. It was made of the same stuff the dot com bubble was made of and the same stuff Obama's 5% unemployment is made of. Pure and utter BS. By putting forth such an argument you have exposed you ignorance. You are a model liberal in that you display a possession of only enough information to justify your ill-conceived ideas for the world. Trying to attempt a conversation with you will be of no benefit to anyone but comic writers and I don't feel like doing their job for them.

Someone brought up surplus and yes we did have a surplus. And I'm not making any excuses or what so ever Dot com blah blah blah whatever. We did have a surplus that's the bottom line. Bush gave it away to help improve the economy and actually it was a good idea.

Someone brought up surplus and yes we did have a surplus. And I'm not making any excuses or what so ever Dot com blah blah blah whatever. We did have a surplus that's the bottom line. Bush gave it away to help improve the economy and actually it was a good idea.
You're a moron. We did not have a surplus, dumb ass. And Bush didn't give shit away, WE FUCKING EARN OUR INCOME YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

The numbers Democrats are throwing around are utter BS. All you have to do is what was done for over a century in this country. You put a bounty on the heads of illegals of about $200 per adult, $100 for kids, delivered healthy, and intact in the case of families, to collection facilities throughout the country. From these facilities they are bussed under armed guard to the boarder where they are returned to Mexico. If they aren't from Mexico, too bad. That's where they entered from, that's where we send them back. They obviously got to Mexico somehow.

Democrats will scream and wail that we are all a bunch of Hitlers. So we ask if they would like to leave in their place because someone's going. I bet those Dems decide to stay.
Did anyone told you here you are dumb, stupid and ignorant?
If no one told you that then. I'm telling you , you are dumb, stupid and ignorant. Now go cut woods.
Your argument is weak so you resort to ad hominem attack. Liberals are like teenagers who just never grow up. The way you view the world, the maturity of your minds, and your ability tolerate opposition to your opinions is very much like that of spoiled juveniles.

I'll waste no more time with your childish machinations.

Forum List

Back