Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

Holy crap, you withhold tourist visas for anyone visibly pregnant. How hard is this to grasp?

You DO understand about 40% of the illegal aliens in this country are those who've overstayed their visas, right?

You DO understand that better monitoring those visas is part of controlling the border, right?

So is building a wall.
So is enforcing laws on illegal hiring.

Hey dummy, it's illegal to work in the US if you're a non-citizen and don't have a work permit. Also just because something hasn't been done doesn't mean it can't be done.

I've never had a work permit in my life. I guess that, according to your misinformation, I have been in violation of the law for 50 years. Of course, nobody has ever asked me if I am a citizen or not, so i guess that those who hired are are also in violation.

OH MY!

Of course you're a non-citizen, right?

Take me to court and find out. Trump says that he can do that at no cost to you.

No need, unless you lied about being an axillary sheriff.

As a matter of fact, I serve with a Latino in the Auxiliary. Also, two of our deputies are Latinos. None of them are at risk, because if Trump's gestapo rounds them up, they can prove citizenship. So can about 300,000 Latinos down here. The rest can, too. All they have to do is;
1. Go to a Tucson graveyard.
2. Find a grave with a latino name, born about the same year they were born
3. Go to the dept. of Vital Statistics, and tell them that he is that person, and purchase a replacement for his "lost" birth certificate
4. Go the the SS office and request a duplicate of that person's "lost" ss card
5. go to the DMV and take the test, showing his documents, and get a driver's license
6. Presto! He are a citizen!

Then, when Trump comes knocking on the door, this person can open it, and tell him:
"Work permit? Work permit? I don't need no stinkin' work permit!"

So, how many billions of dollars did Trump just throw into the waste basket?
You're a POS.

Big facepalm over at the RNC...

I thought the Neo-Cons were all about the small government?????? A 1600 mile WALL is small government?

These people have completely lost their little pea brains.

How about less "entitlements" that come with respecting and enforcing those laws already passed, and allowing states to govern their own territories whole enforcing those Federal laws that preserve and protect the union (such as those Federal immigration laws already passed into law concerning the "handling" of illegal immigrants)?
This alone would do away with the added expense of providing those benefits non declared United States citizens, do not have a right to possess. This would include providing non citizens with taxpayer supported free education, extensive health care benefits, drivers licenses, and federal unemployment extensions. When government grants entitlements, as well as allowing them to have a greater role in dictating how we are to live our lives (and now the benefits of illegals themselves), a government that also takes on larger added responsibilities that are better left for the individual states to govern for themselves, you will always find an expansion to the size of government. Let's try enforcing those laws we DO have, before we look to bury ourselves in more exceptions, conditions, on top of a list of those who are exempt from our current laws because enforcement and respect of those laws are simply deemed out of the question.

Last edited:
No, they do not. WE THE PEOPLE ALWAYS have the final say!

You are a failure and a product of public education.
Yep, you lose. That's neither American history, nor reality.
We have a Ninth Amendment; if the "State" cannot cite it, it does not exist as a recognized social Power delegated to our federal Congress.

Article 1 Section 8 delegates Congressional powers in the Constitution.
Clause 4 specifies Congress has plenary authority on all matters of naturalization.

This is not within the power of the SCOTUS to change.
Congress can play with naturalization but not the 14th itself, not without another Amendment. Sucks for you...

Oh dear... you don't understand what plenary power means, do you?

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4

This is an enumerated power of the United States Congress. Period.

What part of that do you fail to comprehend?

The 14th Amendment does not confer birthright citizenship on everyone. Section 5 explicitly grants Congress power to legislate as it pleases regarding the entire 14th.

To go even a step further... An argument can be made that Congress can also limit the Court in their jurisdiction over ANY issue regarding separation of powers. The Court doesn't rule over us, we are a Representative Republic.

YOU are the ones who need a Constitutional amendment!
we could quibble that naturalization Only applies to non-citizens.

I thought the Neo-Cons were all about the small government?????? A 1600 mile WALL is small government?

How about less "entitlements" that come with respecting and enforcing those laws already passed, and allowing states to govern their own territories whole enforcing those Federal laws that preserve and protect the union (such as those Federal immigration laws already passed into law concerning the "handling" of illegal immigrants)?
This alone would do away with the added expense of providing those benefits non declared United States citizens, do not have a right to possess. This would include providing non citizens with taxpayer supported free education, extensive health care benefits, drivers licenses, and federal unemployment extensions. When government grants entitlements, as well as allowing them to have a greater role in dictating how we are to live our lives (and now the benefits of illegals themselves), a government that also takes on larger added responsibilities that are better left for the individual states to govern for themselves, you will always find an expansion to the size of government. Let's try enforcing those laws we DO have, before we look to bury ourselves in more exceptions, conditions, on top of a list of those who are exempt from our current laws because enforcement and respect of those laws are simply deemed out of the question.

The whole immigration topic legal and illegal is fraught with complexities that need to be addressed as a whole to achieve any sensible resolution.

I'm not even sure there is a realistic solution that will cover all the bases.

Illegal immigration is a problem occurring in many parts of the globe. What is unique about our immigration problems?

The discussion is emotional one as it is at the same time a serious reality that seems like we should have an easier time handling the unwanted intruders.

I can't help thinking that Mexico has to be a more honest partner in controlling the huge numbers of illegals. For some reason we can't seem to put pressure on our Southern neighbor to take a more proactive part in heading off these people crossing the border.

The whole immigration topic legal and illegal is fraught with complexities that need to be addressed as a whole to achieve any sensible resolution.

I'm not even sure there is a realistic solution that will cover all the bases.

Illegal immigration is a problem occurring in many parts of the globe. What is unique about our immigration problems?

The discussion is emotional one as it is at the same time a serious reality that seems like we should have an easier time handling the unwanted intruders.

I can't help thinking that Mexico has to be a more honest partner in controlling the huge numbers of illegals. For some reason we can't seem to put pressure on our Southern neighbor to take a more proactive part in heading off these people crossing the border.

We also have to take away the incentives that gives illegals a place in this country, cracking down on businesses that hires them and cities (or states) that harbor them. We were thrown into this situation before under President Reagan wth the "promise" that we will begin to enforce our borders and deal with all future illegals as they come across.

(1) We HAVE to deal with enforcement of our borders, especially during a time when extremist terrorist groups are looking for an open door to gain a foothold into this country.

(2) Follow through on enforcement against those businesses and sanctuary cities that encourage, or allow an incentive for more future illegals to desire to sneak across

(3) Not have an immigration law that sets one set of standards for those who break our laws, another for those born in this country, while treating those who go through the long extensive government process to attain citizenship a different set of expectations and standards. There needs to be one federal immigration law that treats all immigrants the same without preference, priority over others, and not a unique path towards citizenship that other immigrants attaining the same goal don't benefit from. If Democrats believe in equality for all, and equally opportunity without "privilege" to a certain few .... they can prove that here legislatively. Let's see if their legislative proposal matches their rhetoric and openly hold the politicians accountable to it. No more closed door sessions, like the "pass it to see what's in it" health care double talk.

Trump's plan would cost a 1-time $100 - 200 Billion....
- That is based on the partial B$ assumption that all Illegals would have to be deported and completely ignores the fact that is all existing Immigration laws were enforced, there would be no jobs for Illegals here in the US and many would leave on their own. (Az passed its own Immigration law - it had not gone into effect yet but illegals were pouring across state lines into other states - leaving on their own.)

...as opposed to Illegal Immigration which costs the US an approximate $100 Billion PER YEAR ( Expensive Aliens: How Much Do Illegal Immigrants Really Cost? )

So there must be a number of bills before Congress at this time regarding immigration; does anyone know of the bills and their status.

We can exert a lot of pressure on Mexico, we just don't. That is part of Trump's criticism of Obama: his total lack of negotiation skills. The fact is, regardless of what liberals complain about, we could build a wall and have the Mexicans help pay for it with a well negotiated deal. We have just got to have the right person on our side of the table.

The Left has all sorts of lame excuses as. to why things cannot be done so they can avoid doing anything. Trump wants to try a different approach. One that has us negotiating from a position of strength, not weakness.

I'd like to give Trump a shot because what we've been doing, and not doing, has failed miserably. And in many ways that failure has been intentional on the part of the Left in America. It is time we had people who love America negotiating on our part rather than those who dislike our country. A Trump presidency offers that.

We can exert a lot of pressure on Mexico, we just don't. That is part of Trump's criticism of Obama: his total lack of negotiation skills. The fact is, regardless of what liberals complain about, we could build a wall and have the Mexicans help pay for it with a well negotiated deal. We have just got to have the right person on our side of the table.

The Left has all sorts of lame excuses as. to why things cannot be done so they can avoid doing anything. Trump wants to try a different approach. One that has us negotiating from a position of strength, not weakness.

I'd like to give Trump a shot because what we've been doing, and not doing, has failed miserably. And in many ways that failure has been intentional on the part of the Left in America. It is time we had people who love America negotiating on our part rather than those who dislike our country. A Trump presidency offers that.
sure; why not end our War on Drugs and insist Mexico simply pay their Persons of the People to be couch potatoes instead of coming over here to make us look bad with a less developed work ethic.

sure; why not end our War on Drugs and insist Mexico simply pay their Persons of the People to be couch potatoes instead of coming over here to make us look bad with a less developed work ethic.
I'm all for ending the "War on Drugs" for a whole list of reasons, not the least of which is it is the most retarded policy America has adopted since prohibition. However, I consider that a separate issue than immigration , although there is no doubt an indirect relationship between the two.

Holy crap, you withhold tourist visas for anyone visibly pregnant. How hard is this to grasp?
Jesus man. You've got to be kidding me.....................

I said. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THEY USE THE SYSTEM............Which part of that don't you understand???????????

It is a way they can use birthrite citizenship by just visiting..................scenario............me and my wife goes to Germany, she's pregnant, but not expected right now................oops.................water breaks...........child is born in Germany.....................does that make the child GERMAN???????????? No it doesn't because they don't allow birthrite citizenship there..................The parents are American...............and the child is an AMERICAN.............not a German............

Jeesh............

TSA can spot an extra ounce of water, but not a pregnant lady? Really?

Over your head.................I never said I'd deny them legal access to come to this country.
I never said for the TSA to stop them from entering this country.
I GAVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THE SYSTEM IS USED under BIRTHRITE CITIZENSHIP..............and why we should do away with it..............

You went postal on an example and made shit up Unkotare................I never said the things you are implying.

Wow, I didn't think you were this obtuse (despite your spelling issues).

I am saying those things.

Forum List

Back