Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

Wow, I didn't think you were this obtuse.
Whatever floats your boat.............

I'm against birthrite citizenship.............I gave an example of how it is used to ANCHOR them.........and you took it out of context and still refuse to see it.

Have a nice day.

The open borders assholes think that's acting like the Gestapo.

Can you believe these morons? Perhaps we shouldn't arrest drug dealers and throw them in prison because that would separate them from their children!
No moron. Read your post if that will make any sense to you.
All I mean all when someone commit a felony will be arrested and put to jail. You are talking illegals that are drug dealers and killers.
We are talking about 40 millions of people that you are going eliminate.

They aren't going to be "eliminated." The are going to be sent back where they came from. You oppose that because it would "break up families." Well, putting muggers, armed robbers and drug dealers also breaks up families. IF that's your justification for letting illegals stay, then it's also an argument for not locking up felons of various types.
You are far more stupid than I thought. Yes we are putting drug dealers, robbers or muggers to jail. And it breaks up families. But we are talking about families that didn't commit these kind of crime you specified. And we are not using that as justification either.
It is you who is using this kind justifications to prove your unrealistic opinion.
I know exactly what and how your are going to respond.... They come here illegally they are criminals.

I know this seems to be a difficult question for some to grasp, but I'll ask it anyways - Are immigrants being referred to as "illegal" for following Federal Immigration Laws? Let's use some on on sense here.

In reference to my previous post, I was stating that government immigration enforcement agencies carry the same authority as police officers and the DEA who are called to follow suspected leads in cracking down on drugs in this country. The excuse of separating people from their families is called "consequences" from one's OWN actions and decisions, and is irrelevant in a court of law. Whether they were caught from their choice to pursue a life of drugs, a teacher raping a student, a DUI that leads to an innocent death, or crossing the border illegally, it's still considered a CRIME under Federal Law. You can't weasel your way around it as if to try and "justify" that person's actions, the fact remains it's still a crime under the law.
You talk a lot but I will make it short for you. You can give me all the 14th crap you want. Brown babies born in this country are US citizens either you like it or not.
Any illegals committed heinous crime should be deported. Other than that illegals are here to stay.

Every illegal has committed a crime, so every illegal should be deported.

Would it be cheaper to pay illegals to leave the country rather than go through the deportation problems and costs?
Trump's new slogan: "Mr. Trump build up this wall."

Would it be cheaper to pay illegals to leave the country rather than go through the deportation problems and costs?
Trump's new slogan: "Mr. Trump build up this wall."

You mean something like a deportation "layoff" check, from all the government taxpayer benefits they tried to already drain out of this country and exploit for coming here illegally?

Speaking of which... how could liberal Democrats be upset with "the rich" taking jobs as well as income from the middle class, yet are willing to allow illegals to do the same to them? All this while giving and allowing these same immigrants to have free benefits that only ADD to our national debt, an expense that the middle class is only going to be stuck with paying for as well? Does the word insanity come to mind here?

Last edited:
Maybe we could pay some nation to take the illegals or take bids from other nations to take per illegal?

Suppose we paid Mexico and other nations a stipend to come and pick up their citizens?

The numbers Democrats are throwing around are utter BS. All you have to do is what was done for over a century in this country. You put a bounty on the heads of illegals of about $200 per adult, $100 for kids, delivered healthy, and intact in the case of families, to collection facilities throughout the country. From these facilities they are bussed under armed guard to the boarder where they are returned to Mexico. If they aren't from Mexico, too bad. That's where they entered from, that's where we send them back. They obviously got to Mexico somehow.

Democrats will scream and wail that we are all a bunch of Hitlers. So we ask if they would like to leave in their place because someone's going. I bet those Dems decide to stay.

The numbers Democrats are throwing around are utter BS. All you have to do is what was done for over a century in this country. You put a bounty on the heads of illegals of about $200 per adult, $100 for kids, delivered healthy, and intact in the case of families, to collection facilities throughout the country. From these facilities they are bussed under armed guard to the boarder where they are returned to Mexico. If they aren't from Mexico, too bad. That's where they entered from, that's where we send them back. They obviously got to Mexico somehow.

Democrats will scream and wail that we are all a bunch of Hitlers. So we ask if they would like to leave in their place because someone's going. I bet those Dems decide to stay.

I support your plan 100%. Either way, a DemoRAT goes to Mexico and leaves the country.

Learn American, Mexican, and International law. That ain't it, kiddo...

There is nothing in American law that prevents the government from offering a bounty on law breakers.

There is nothing in American law that prevents the government from offering a bounty on law breakers.
Not what I was speaking of but go ahead, and round up a few, their lawyers relish the thought, and the check you'll end up cutting them...

Not what I was speaking of but go ahead, and round up a few, their lawyers relish the thought, and the check you'll end up cutting them...

Why would anyone have to cut them a check if they're illegal?

Learn the law. Just because they are here illegally doesn't mean they don't have rights, almost as many as you do, dumbass.

Learn the law. Just because they are here illegally doesn't mean they don't have rights, almost as many as you do, dumbass.

If they broke the law, the authorities can put a bounty on their heads. The same goes for any law breaker.

Forum List

Back