Trump's defense chief General Mattis says has no issues with media

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
well General sir you need to keep in mind Trump tweets lies numerous times each day (and works very little), and the press appreciates your integrity, nice work

Source: Reuters

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Sunday distanced himself from President Donald Trump's assessment of the media as "the enemy of the American people," saying during his first trip to the Middle East that he had no problems with the press.

Asked whether he agreed with Trump's remarks, Mattis said: "I've had some rather contentious times with the press. But no, the press, as far as I'm concerned, are a constituency that we deal with. And I don't have any issues with the press, myself."

Trump's defense chief, unlike boss, says has no issues with media

bad cop and good cop , President is the bad cop and 'Mad Dog' is the good cop . Course 'MadDog' the good cop works for the bad cop President eh JohnyApple ??

by the way , President Trump has no issues with the media as he slaps them around and plays with them . See his last impromptu press meeting about a week ago that has been in ALL the news JohnyApple !!

by the way , President Trump has no issues with the media as he slaps them around and plays with them . See his last impromptu press meeting about a week ago that has been in ALL the news JohnyApple !!

"has no issues"

naw, just whines about them every chance he gets

manbaby fo sho

bad cop and good cop , President is the bad cop and 'Mad Dog' is the good cop . Course 'MadDog' the good cop works for the bad cop President eh JohnyApple ??

More like sane Defense Secretary, batso orange manbaby

More like sane Defense Secretary, batso orange manbaby
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- point is that 'MadDOG' is the underling and the President is the boss . It may be that that reported opinion of 'MD' is honest and genuine free speech , then again its just talk and may be just news for you lefties to consume JohnyApple !! [makes you feel good as you breathlessly report it eh ??]

"has no issues"

naw, just whines about them every chance he gets

manbaby fo sho
------------------------------------------------------------- President Trump dominates the news while its YOU guys crying about your President JohnyApple !!

well General sir you need to keep in mind Trump tweets lies numerous times each day (and works very little), and the press appreciates your integrity, nice work

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Sunday distanced himself from President Donald Trump's assessment of the media as "the enemy of the American people," saying during his first trip to the Middle East that he had no problems with the press.

Asked whether he agreed with Trump's remarks, Mattis said: "I've had some rather contentious times with the press. But no, the press, as far as I'm concerned, are a constituency that we deal with. And I don't have any issues with the press, myself."

Or you know, the media is a bunch of lying, biased, people who defame everyone and then hide behind their protections which extend way beyond what they should.

One huge issue I have with the media is how they aren't the ones that have to prove the truth, the person who feels defamed has to prove that the media was lying.

What I also find great is when Trump knocked that deformed journalist and everyone was butt hurt about it, including the journalist... What's the matter, sucks being on the other end for a change?

Sounds dangerously naive. I hope he is lying.

What I also find great is when Trump knocked that deformed journalist and everyone was butt hurt about it, including the journalist... What's the matter, sucks being on the other end for a change?
They will eventually have minority journalists ask him questions to use the race card again.

They love using their slaves that way.

They will eventually have minority journalists ask him questions to use the race card again.

They love using their slaves that way.

The New York Times loves to please their liberal supporters. If you've ever read the comments, 99.999% are bashing Trump and the current administration. I wish more people would defame the media, especially biased ones like them.

Maybe then they'll get back to reporting news with facts rather than influencing political views and bashing our president with every article.

Sounds dangerously naive. I hope he is lying.
------------------------------------------------- AGREED , just my opinion that 'MD' or the President is just giving the lefties a little bit of spin or hope to hang onto !! As President Trump smiles and says , hey MadDog , lets play with the lefties a little bit !!

Forum List

Back