P*ssy hats are so passe': Feminist now pushing bloody vagina cakes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
P–ssy Hats Are So PassĂ©: Feminists Now Pushing Bloody Vagina Cakes

Move over "p–ssy hats." Feminists have outdone themselves in the latest craze to transform their lady partys into an ornamental accessory: vagina cakes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

These are like your radical feminist are seriously suffer from mental illness. There is something wrong with these people. Everyday something new surfaces on just how crazy these nut jobs are.

Soros needs a show and is willing to pay for it.

NY Times:
To understand the march better, I stayed up through the nights this week, studying the funding, politics and talking points of the some 403 groups that are “partners” of the march. Is this a non-partisan “Women’s March”?

By my draft research, which I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies. The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton),

Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

• Banned
Soros needs a show and is willing to pay for it.

NY Times:
To understand the march better, I stayed up through the nights this week, studying the funding, politics and talking points of the some 403 groups that are “partners” of the march. Is this a non-partisan “Women’s March”?

By my draft research, which I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies. The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton),

Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

Right on, and oh yes Soros is def. part of the moveon.org I will never use that loser site. That is one man that needs to be brought down, not only him but his entire family. We can be sure he has trained his family to pick up where he will leave off.

Along with many other Elites losers.

Forum List

Back