Trump's Daughter Speaks Out on Charges of Sexism

landscape-1450727475-tcx020116ivanka002.jpg

If he didn’t feel that women were as competent, I would be relegated to some role subordinate to my brothers,” said Ivanka, executive vice president of the Trump Organization. “I think this is one his great strengths: He fully prioritizes merit and accomplishment and skill and ability over background, education, and gender.”

She goes on to talk about the many women in Trump's empire who are in senior positions. Read the story @ People Called Her Dad 'Sexist' So Ivanka Trump Stepped Up And Dropped The Ultimate Body Slam with another more complete story @ Ivanka Trump Talks Being a Mogul, a Mother, and More

So his nepotism is stronger than his sexism

there is more fake shit about trump than there was about Obama lol

there is nothing fake about his misogyny.

I've never been big on having people tell others what they should be offended by.....

trump is disgusting. I understand a certain type of white male likes him.

I wouldn't vote for him if he were the only candidate running. he's an embarrassment.

Oh, hai there!!!

b.jpg

awww.... isn't that cute....

I can't help it if monica Lewinsky went to Washington to "get [her] presidential knee pads" as she said

you think a consenting adult is the same as him talking about bonking his own daughter.

okie dokie.

now here's something for the not so bright among you. I don't care who politicians screw as long as it isn't us. that said. trump's disgusting. not my fault the 405 of 47% of the electorate represented by the loony toons and bigots loves him.

please, nominate him. it's all good. :thup:

landscape-1450727475-tcx020116ivanka002.jpg

If he didn’t feel that women were as competent, I would be relegated to some role subordinate to my brothers,” said Ivanka, executive vice president of the Trump Organization. “I think this is one his great strengths: He fully prioritizes merit and accomplishment and skill and ability over background, education, and gender.”

She goes on to talk about the many women in Trump's empire who are in senior positions. Read the story @ People Called Her Dad 'Sexist' So Ivanka Trump Stepped Up And Dropped The Ultimate Body Slam with another more complete story @ Ivanka Trump Talks Being a Mogul, a Mother, and More

So his nepotism is stronger than his sexism
Only when she sets on his lap...

Perhaps he meant "schlonging"?

yeah, it's not like there's anything inappropriate about that.... or about saying it's disgusting that a woman went to the lavatory.

what kind of mental illness does he have to have to think going to the bathroom is disgusting?

and then let's talk about the pig's comments about carley Fiorina and Meghan Kelley.

but nah... he's not misogynist at all...
You make repugnant comments about chicks on this board all the time. What does that make you?

I make comments about individuals based on what they say.l... not because they're women.

again, men probably shouldn't tell women who should and should not skeeve them.
yea, I see how you can tell a woman is a slut or whore by their political ambitions. Be real

I've never called anyone a whore or a slut.

I've called someone a skank because of the vile and disgusting nature of her posts.

and I've pointed out that cesspool the dominatrix (her assertion, not mine) is gross... not because she's a dominatrix but because of the cesspool that comes out of her keyboard.

I've never been big on having people tell others what they should be offended by.....

I wouldn't vote for him if he were the only candidate running. he's an embarrassment.

Oh, hai there!!!

b.jpg

I can't help it if monica Lewinsky went to Washington to "get [her] presidential knee pads" as she said

you think a consenting adult is the same as him talking about bonking his own daughter.

okie dokie.

now here's something for the not so bright among you. I don't care who politicians screw as long as it isn't us. that said. trump's disgusting. not my fault the 405 of 47% of the electorate represented by the loony toons and bigots loves him.

That's why you like Clinton? Because she wont fuck us?
Even though she supported NAFTA and GLBA AFTER the facts came out?
Even though she funnels tax payer money to pay her charity employees salaries?
Even though she is a known liar?
Even though she has taken money from people that mutilate women and children?
Be real

Now that she is injecting herself into the political campaign, can we say bad things about her?

Oh, hai there!!!

b.jpg

okie dokie.

Rationalize your acceptance of Clinton's actual treatment of women vs. your pre-determined concepts of how Trump treats women all you want, it still just exposes you for the hack you are.

Perhaps he meant "schlonging"?

yeah, it's not like there's anything inappropriate about that.... or about saying it's disgusting that a woman went to the lavatory.

what kind of mental illness does he have to have to think going to the bathroom is disgusting?

and then let's talk about the pig's comments about carley Fiorina and Meghan Kelley.

but nah... he's not misogynist at all...
You make repugnant comments about chicks on this board all the time. What does that make you?

I make comments about individuals based on what they say.l... not because they're women.

again, men probably shouldn't tell women who should and should not skeeve them.
yea, I see how you can tell a woman is a slut or whore by their political ambitions. Be real

I've never called anyone a whore or a slut.

I've called someone a skank because of the vile and disgusting nature of her posts.

and I've pointed out that cesspool the dominatrix (her assertion, not mine) is gross... not because she's a dominatrix but because of the cesspool that comes out of her keyboard.

More flimsy rationalizations in progress.

Tomato-Tom-ah-to, Potato, Pot-tah-to.

Oh, hai there!!!

b.jpg

okie dokie.

Rationalize your acceptance of Clinton's actual treatment of women vs. your pre-determined concepts of how Trump treats women all you want, it still just exposes you for the hack you are.

Tu Quoque Fallacy. You lose.

Oh, hai there!!!

b.jpg

okie dokie.

Tu Quoque is not a fallacy when used to point out hypocrisy.

Clinton is a known womanizer, so is Trump. The difference is Trump is honest about it.

Oh, hai there!!!

b.jpg

okie dokie.

Clinton is a known womanizer, so is Trump. The difference is Trump is honest about it.

Nope. It's a fallacy. You see, Bill Clinton, unlike Ivanka, has no relationship to Donald. Matter of fact he's not even a candidate. And the topic is Rump's misogyny. Bill Clinton has no influence on that.

Ergo, fallacy. You lose.

The good news: you can click the "start new game" button by actually addressing the topic.

Oh, hai there!!!

b.jpg

okie dokie.

Nope. It's a fallacy. You see, Bill Clinton, unlike Ivanka, has no relationship to Donald. Matter of fact he's not even a candidate. And the topic is Rump's misogyny. Bill Clinton has no influence on that.

Ergo, fallacy. You lose.

The good news: you can click the "start new game" button by actually addressing the topic.

Actually what I am responding to is Jillian's blinders when it comes to assholes on her side of the political Aisle.

Nice attempt to steer the conversation in another direction, but not successful.

Clinton is a cad, pure and simple. Yet is politics are" good" by your sides metrics so he gets a pass, no matter what actual harm he causes women, as opposed to Trump, who's current crimes consist of being mean (and he's mean to men and women at the same time).

Actually what I am responding to is Jillian's blinders when it comes to assholes on her side of the political Aisle.

-- and that's not the topic. Ergo -- fallacy. You're employing Tu Quoque to commit an ad hom.

Nice attempt to steer the conversation in another direction, but not successful.

Thanks, but I think it was.

Clinton is a cad, pure and simple. Yet is politics are" good" by your sides metrics so he gets a pass, no matter what actual harm he causes women, as opposed to Trump, who's current crimes consist of being mean (and he's mean to men and women at the same time).

He is, but in different ways. That's more nearly the actual topic here.

I don't have a "side" btw. I'm not a Clinton fan. Your fallacy well is deep, Grasshopper.

lol you are a lefty jillian. Be real

a lefty who voted for republican governor and mayors before your party went bonkers.

but thanks. see... I don't see being liberal as a perjorative even if that's the way you mean it.

meh....

-- and that's not the topic. Ergo -- fallacy. You're employing Tu Quoque to commit an ad hom.

Thanks, but I think it was.

He is, but in different ways. That's more nearly the actual topic here.

I don't have a "side" btw. I'm not a Clinton fan. Your fallacy well is deep, Grasshopper.

yeah, but marty showed his true colors and i'm bored pretending he has anything of value to say for the time being

Trump insults everyone. His insults about women, though, tend to be about women's bodies, their looks. Rosie's a fat pig, Carly's ugly, his comment implying Meghan's period, his comments about Hillary's pantsuits. I THINK what Trump was referring to re: Hillary's bathroom break was that Hillary refused to use the ladies room near the stage because there was someone else in there. She demanded a private potty which was further away. Not sure that's disgusting--I can just see some fan climbing up on the toilet in the next stall and snapping a pic of Hillary on the throne with her phone. Or being assassinated on the can. How awfully undignified. Anyway,
When I hear Trump calling Christie a fat pig, gagging over Rubio's suits, or talking about Sander's erections, I'll rethink my position on Trump being a sexist dinosaur.

lol you are a lefty jillian. Be real

a lefty who voted for republican governor and mayors before your party went bonkers.

but thanks. see... I don't see being liberal as a perjorative even if that's the way you mean it.

meh....
Its not MY party. The GOP are globalist anti-American dumbfucks.
You are NOT a liberal. 90% of you lefties that claim that don't even know what a liberal is. I am more liberal than you could ever want to be.

I'm glad that Trump is talking about the things that matter. Things, like Bill Clinton being married to Hillary, which makes her the wife of a serial adulteress. With something as relevant as that, it is only natural that we put the economy, national defence, racial tensions, Middle Eastern genocide, and domestic terrorism on the back burner.

Forum List

Back