Ivanka speaks on women's rights, kicks out female reporters

Not dining with them alone is much different than what you stated. And he is not the only one-

Some congressmen won't be alone with women staffers. They don't know how damaging that is.

The author said others have the same policies, to keep rumors from spreading.

Our home grown rabid christers are no different in mentality from the Wahabbists
Indeed. We even have a Vice President who won't speak to a woman unless she has a guardian with her.
I believe the report you are referring to mentioned that VP Pence would not entertain (dine with) another woman unless his wife was present. Of course, the lame-brain media and libtard acolytes have their own take on this kind of respect and loyalty to a spouse.
Mike Pence won't dine alone with a woman who's not his wife. Is that sexist?
During his 12 years in Congress, Pence had rules to avoid any infidelity temptations, or even rumors of impropriety. Those included requiring that any aide who had to work late to assist him be male, never dining alone with a woman other than his wife, and not attending an event where alcohol is served unless Karen was there.

In a 2002 interview with The Hill, Pence called it, “building a zone around your marriage.”

“If there's alcohol being served and people are being loose, I want to have the best-looking brunette in the room standing next to me,” Pence said.

Analysis | Mike Pence doesn’t dine alone with other women. And we’re all shocked.
Do you find personal rules like this problematic? Why? Or why not?
I remember when people got mad when women were treated unequally.

Ivanka kicked female reporters out? Are you sure about that, TheOldSchool?

:laugh:
It wasn't her? Then who was it? I doubt she'll comment about it. It was just 2 dumb women after all, and the Trumps have never cared about that before.
Got a link to the vid?
Of course not. You think Trump or the Saudi's are going to put out a video about women?
Seems your rhetoric is purely based on stereotypes.
And always negative.

Such a small minded person you are.

Maybe you should move to one of these fucked countries you think is so much better than this one.

We now have a president working towards goals that benefit everyone. A president who is now putting Americans first. :)

I don't give a shit, the less she has to do with politics the better, just like with Michelle "starve the kids" Obama.

Women already have all the rights men do plus some extras to boot.

No they don't. Not even close. And those they have the Trump Administration is quietly cutting away via executive order.

I don't give a shit, the less she has to do with politics the better, just like with Michelle "starve the kids" Obama.

Women already have all the rights men do plus some extras to boot.

No they don't. Not even close. And those they have the Trump Administration is quietly cutting away via executive order.
How do you feel about the hack job represented by Obama's executive orders?

Thanks for sharing the links, TheOldSchool. I would have missed that vid if you didn't share it. :)
That was the wrong speech, dummy. Please try to stay on topic.
Ohh... I'll wait for you to share the vid you wanted us to see.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Vagina_la-610x458.jpg
women%27s%20march%20pink%20hats_1485447197735_186186_ver1.0_16802213_ver1.0.jpg
Thanks for sharing the links, TheOldSchool. I would have missed that vid if you didn't share it. :)

Here's a photo:
409CF6F000000578-4527314-image-a-4_1495375321932.jpg

Good luck finding a video. Trump and the Saudi's don't care much for silly women things.
I suppose that depends on what you consider "silly women things".
Here's some pretty silly women things:

View attachment 128039 View attachment 128040

Here's a photo:
409CF6F000000578-4527314-image-a-4_1495375321932.jpg

Good luck finding a video. Trump and the Saudi's don't care much for silly women things.
I suppose that depends on what you consider "silly women things".
Here's some pretty silly women things:
To Donnie and the Saudis, pretty much anything involving women.

Forum List

Back