Ivanka speaks on women's rights, kicks out female reporters

NOTHING in your op supports your lie of a thread title. NOr your idiotic conclusion.
The 2 women reporters there were kicked out after opening remarks. Mustn't offend Trump's new besties the Saudis.

be622706686db82985f4a8cf3b83346ad7e6ec9b.jpg
You feel you can switch your position.....by being supportive of Islam yet being critical of it at the same instant????

Typical lying fuck that you are.

Our home grown rabid christers are no different in mentality from the Wahabbists
Indeed. We even have a Vice President who won't speak to a woman unless she has a guardian with her.
I believe the report you are referring to mentioned that VP Pence would not entertain (dine with) another woman unless his wife was present. Of course, the lame-brain media and libtard acolytes have their own take on this kind of respect and loyalty to a spouse.
Mike Pence won't dine alone with a woman who's not his wife. Is that sexist?

NOTHING in your op supports your lie of a thread title. NOr your idiotic conclusion.
The 2 women reporters there were kicked out after opening remarks. Mustn't offend Trump's new besties the Saudis.

be622706686db82985f4a8cf3b83346ad7e6ec9b.jpg
You feel you can switch your position.....by being supportive of Islam yet being critical of it at the same instant????

Typical lying fuck that you are.
I support good people that happen to be Muslim or any religion. You support monsters. You are the lying fuck.

Our home grown rabid christers are no different in mentality from the Wahabbists
Indeed. We even have a Vice President who won't speak to a woman unless she has a guardian with her.
I believe the report you are referring to mentioned that VP Pence would not entertain (dine with) another woman unless his wife was present. Of course, the lame-brain media and libtard acolytes have their own take on this kind of respect and loyalty to a spouse.
During his 12 years in Congress, Pence had rules to avoid any infidelity temptations, or even rumors of impropriety. Those included requiring that any aide who had to work late to assist him be male, never dining alone with a woman other than his wife, and not attending an event where alcohol is served unless Karen was there.

In a 2002 interview with The Hill, Pence called it, “building a zone around your marriage.”

“If there's alcohol being served and people are being loose, I want to have the best-looking brunette in the room standing next to me,” Pence said.

Analysis | Mike Pence doesn’t dine alone with other women. And we’re all shocked.

During his 12 years in Congress, Pence had rules to avoid any infidelity temptations, or even rumors of impropriety. Those included requiring that any aide who had to work late to assist him be male, never dining alone with a woman other than his wife, and not attending an event where alcohol is served unless Karen was there.

In a 2002 interview with The Hill, Pence called it, “building a zone around your marriage.”

“If there's alcohol being served and people are being loose, I want to have the best-looking brunette in the room standing next to me,” Pence said.

Analysis | Mike Pence doesn’t dine alone with other women. And we’re all shocked.
Do you find personal rules like this problematic? Why? Or why not?

I remember when people got mad when women were treated unequally.

I remember when people got mad when women were treated unequally.
How is wishing to avoid the appearance of impropriety the same a unequal treatment. I can fully understand a man in the public eye wishing to participate in openly social situations that could prevent the rabid allegations of sexual (of otherwise) impropriety, the subsequent media feeding frenzy and specious lawsuits. If women find VP Pence's stance on this subject offensive, they have only their "sisters" to blame.

No, he didn't. And feel free to post the truthful version of what he said, not the made up crap. I have read both.
It seems like you are oblivious to how stupid you look when you post such ridiculous absurdities.

Seriously, who the fuck told you that Pence will not speak to a woman unless she's with a guardian? And why the hell did you believe them?
Pence said it. But you're right, since it came from his mouth, maybe I shouldn't believe it.

Ivanka kicked female reporters out? Are you sure about that, TheOldSchool?

:laugh:
It wasn't her? Then who was it? I doubt she'll comment about it. It was just 2 dumb women after all, and the Trumps have never cared about that before.
If we believe the OP, it wasn't two dumb women, it was two bitch "reporters".
You'd make a great Wahabbist
OUCH! I am so injured by your name-calling!

Ivanka kicked female reporters out? Are you sure about that, TheOldSchool?

:laugh:
It wasn't her? Then who was it? I doubt she'll comment about it. It was just 2 dumb women after all, and the Trumps have never cared about that before.
If we believe the OP, it wasn't two dumb women, it was two bitch "reporters".
You'd make a great Wahabbist
OUCH! I am so injured by your name-calling!
You would.

Forum List

Back