Trump's Daughter Speaks Out on Charges of Sexism

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
landscape-1450727475-tcx020116ivanka002.jpg

If he didn’t feel that women were as competent, I would be relegated to some role subordinate to my brothers,” said Ivanka, executive vice president of the Trump Organization. “I think this is one his great strengths: He fully prioritizes merit and accomplishment and skill and ability over background, education, and gender.”

She goes on to talk about the many women in Trump's empire who are in senior positions. Read the story @ People Called Her Dad 'Sexist' So Ivanka Trump Stepped Up And Dropped The Ultimate Body Slam with another more complete story @ Ivanka Trump Talks Being a Mogul, a Mother, and More

there is more fake shit about trump than there was about Obama lol

there is nothing fake about his misogyny.

I've never been big on having people tell others what they should be offended by.....

trump is disgusting. I understand a certain type of white male likes him.

I wouldn't vote for him if he were the only candidate running. he's an embarrassment.

that's nice... but did she address the fact that daddy keeps saying he'd bonk her if she wasn't his daughter?
1426318565569864847.gif

Perhaps he meant "schlonging"?

In a way the statement says more about Rump's view of himself than of his own offspring -- in that he just assumes she would agree to date him.

If that's not a cavalier attitude toward the female, I'm not sure what is.

that's nice... but did she address the fact that daddy keeps saying he'd bonk her if she wasn't his daughter?
1426318565569864847.gif

yeah, it's not like there's anything inappropriate about that.... or about saying it's disgusting that a woman went to the lavatory.

what kind of mental illness does he have to have to think going to the bathroom is disgusting?

and then let's talk about the pig's comments about carley Fiorina and Meghan Kelley.

but nah... he's not misogynist at all...

1426318565569864847.gif

yeah, it's not like there's anything inappropriate about that.... or about saying it's disgusting that a woman went to the lavatory.

what kind of mental illness does he have to have to think going to the bathroom is disgusting?

and then let's talk about the pig's comments about carley Fiorina and Meghan Kelley.

Well I am sure that Mr. Frump has to be answered with a yes and a hidee, hidee ho!
Or out the door you go...

1426318565569864847.gif

You make repugnant comments about chicks on this board all the time. What does that make you?

Last edited:
1426318565569864847.gif

In a way the statement says more about Rump's view of himself than of his own offspring -- in that he just assumes she would agree to date him.

If that's not a cavalier attitude toward the female, I'm not sure what is.

not at all unusual-----girls with nice fathers are ALWAYS IN LOVE WITH THEM----
ask ELECTRA

1426318565569864847.gif

You make repugnant comments about chicks on this board all the time. What does that make you?
Femogynist

there is nothing fake about his misogyny.

I've never been big on having people tell others what they should be offended by.....

trump is disgusting. I understand a certain type of white male likes him.

I wouldn't vote for him if he were the only candidate running. he's an embarrassment.

Oh, hai there!!!

b.jpg

1426318565569864847.gif

You make pig comments about chicks on this board all the time. What does that make you?
Femogynist

totalitarianmodist

1426318565569864847.gif

I make comments about individuals based on what they say.l... not because they're women.

again, men probably shouldn't tell women who should and should not skeeve them.

1426318565569864847.gif

I make comments about individuals based on what they say.l... not because they're women.

again, men probably shouldn't tell women who should and should not skeeve them.
yea, I see how you can tell a woman is a slut or whore by their political ambitions. Be real

Forum List

Back