Trumps Conspiracy Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton Dismissed, And Judge Hints At Penalties For His Attorneys

Shrillary got her commie judge to approve the pantyraid to look for guess what? Certainly not "classified documents", but information Trump had against her and Russiagate. And now a Clinton judge just dismissed the lawsuit, which will be appealed to an actual judge and reinstated. You Dimmers are useless.
You have all the inside 411 you Hedda Hopper.

What bullshit? Are you referring to his 1st Amendment rights?
That's just goofy. The 1st amendment doesn't allow anyone to bring melicious, unfounded charges in a court of law. That is specifically against the law, and lawyers can easily lose their license for doing it. Get a grownup non-MAGA to explain the 1st to you.

Conspiracy theory much?

When one of their half-assed Conspiracy Theories fails, they immediately create another, which fails as well. That all the Reich Wing has now, half-assed Conspiracy Theories that have no basis in reality.

Cons will jump on the latest Conspiracy Theory, they do not want the truth, they do not want reality. They live in a world of unproven, unbelievable and totally off the wall Conspiracy Theories.

They marinate this shit, they live for this shit.

The Traitor tells them lies and weaves unbelievable theories that he knows are not true. That is how runs his grift on them, as the first rule of any good Con Job, know your mark. As long as he has a con he can run, they will believe him.

All that money he gets from them, all that money goes in his wallet.

As long as the Con works, as long as he takes their money, the Traitor has it made.

That's just goofy. The 1st amendment doesn't allow anyone to bring melicious, unfounded charges in a court of law. That is specifically against the law, and lawyers can easily lose their license for doing it. Get a grownup non-MAGA to explain the 1st to you.
Sure it does. It literally says "the right of the people...to petition the government for redress of grievances". It doesn't say those grievances can't be bullshit.

If a judge decides the suit is bullshit, then the judge has the power to kick it out. What the judge doesn't have the power to do, is punish the plaintiff, or his attorneys.

Sure it does. It literally says "the right of the people...to petition the government for redress of grievances". It doesn't say those grievances can't be bullshit.

If a judge decides the suit is bullshit, then the judge has the power to kick it out. What the judge doesn't have the power to do, is punish the plaintiff, or his attorneys.
You're wrong. I understand your mind is made up, so I won't confuse you with facts, but at least you have been told.

You realize everything you claim we do, you are the ones doing it.
You do realize that you are A LIAR.

Start with the 60+Lawsuits filed alleging Voter Fraud that the Traitor Lawyers filed. That was all the Traitor's doing.

Then how paying off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, that was the Traitor as well.

Last edited:
Are too stupid to create an actual argument without putting words in my mouth? That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

I quoted you exactly. You wrote it, you own it. I am putting anything, anywhere in, on or near you.

"It doesn't say those grievances can't be bullshit."- You admit to bullshit.

But being dead from the neck Con, incapable of any of real original thought, I am not surprised. You admit the crap cons filing are bullshit.

I am not, would put words or anything else in that mouth of yours, unlike you I have standards.

I quoted you exactly. You wrote it, you own it. I am putting anything, anywhere in, on or near you.

"It doesn't say those grievances can't be bullshit."- You admit to bullshit.

But being dead from the neck Con, incapable of any of real original thought, I am not surprised. You admit the crap cons filing are bullshit.

I am not, would put words or anything else in that mouth of yours, unlike you I have standards.
You're a damn liar...lol

Trump's allegations were "neither short nor plain," and the judge found many of the claims unfounded and ridiculous.

You miss the point.

This "law suit" was simply so Trump could let his lawyers view the "classified" documents.

He couldn't because they are a part of an ongoing investigation (durham investigation)...but with this "law suit" he can back up every charge he made with these documents...and let his lawyers view...read...and make copies of them.

He just didn't submit them to the court...so his "law suit" had no proof...but that wasn't the point of it.

Trump7.jpg

Forum List

Back