Trumps child born out of wedlock..

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.
Normally evangelical righties forgive anything a righty politician does if it comes with an apology citing God in some way.

In Trump's case, they'll forgive anything, God or not.
There is nothing to forgive lol

DESPERATE thread
Oh there is quite a bit to forgive, and your statement proves my first one.
What's to forgive? You seem to be under the impression this is 1865 & that I'm a Trump supporter
I personally haven't been offended by anything he's said, but reporters, women, minorities, and Latinos might beg to diff.

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.
What about Bernie Sanders' love child, you hypocritical little bitch?

what about it ?

don't tell me, the religious right won't vote for Sanders now.

who knew?
Yeah you dont give a shit about it. Thats what makes you a hypocrite.

not me Goober, and apparently not you and the rest of the RW hypocrites either.

Trump needs to visit Planned Parenthood

Normally evangelical righties forgive anything a righty politician does if it comes with an apology citing God in some way.

Plenty of Republicans have had to resign or give up a campaign after scandals destroyed their support from their supporters.
Their resignations didn't come from pressure from Republicans for what they did, they only cut them lose if the liability affects swing voters

I've seen no breakdown in any of these instances on which voters were "affected".

Have you, or are you just assuming that, because it supports your negative view of people you dislike?

Trump can sense you fear.

And so can I.

Trump clarified his views on abortion, saying he favors abortion rights, but respects those who oppose his position. “I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors,” he said.

The point is not that Trump had a child out of wedlock or committed multiple adulterous affairs, it is that he is holding himself as a critic of another person in regards to moral righteousness. People who live in glass house should not throw stones. He is just starting a pissing contest about whether Bill Clintons sins or his sins are more dispicable of wrong. Purely a subjective matter of opinion.

Plenty of Republicans have had to resign or give up a campaign after scandals destroyed their support from their supporters.
Their resignations didn't come from pressure from Republicans for what they did, they only cut them lose if the liability affects swing voters

I've seen no breakdown in any of these instances on which voters were "affected".

Have you, or are you just assuming that, because it supports your negative view of people you dislike?
I don't have a egative view of Trump, and I'm not the only voter in America

race.jpg

The point is not that Trump had a child out of wedlock or committed multiple adulterous affairs, it is that he is holding himself as a critic of another person in regards to moral righteousness. People who live in glass house should not throw stones. He is just starting a pissing contest about whether Bill Clintons sins or his sins are more dispicable of wrong. Purely a subjective matter of opinion.

No, the point is that the dems have been using the mythical "War on Women" to good effect against Republicans.

Pointing out HIllary's history as an enabler of a sexual predator should be an effective defense against that attack.

AND sell quite nicely among the Caucus Voters or Iowa.

I don't have a egative view of Trump, and I'm not the only voter in America

Then please explain your reasoning in your previous post re:

"Plenty of Republicans have had to resign or give up a campaign after scandals destroyed their support from their supporters."

So was Chelsae Clinton.. what is your point?
Chelsea belongs to Trump also?

Evangelicals want to feel secure that they're going to have a nominee that's solid on their social issues.

Good luck with that Donnie. Evangelicals have convictions.

Mouth-breathing RW's not so much.

You'll need both to win.

You're welcome btw.

Evangelicals want to feel secure that they're going to have a nominee that's solid on their social issues.

You'll need both to win.

You're welcome btw.

If the rest of the Republican Field was stronger or if dems were not dems, your point might have more impact.

As it is, I am not worried about the Religious Right Vote.

You'll need both to win.

You're welcome btw.

If the rest of the Republican Field was stronger or if dems were not dems, your point might have more impact.

As it is, I am not worried about the Religious Right Vote.

nor I.

with or without the RR he won't win a general election in 2016.

Forum List

Back