Trumps child born out of wedlock..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

So was Chelsae Clinton.. what is your point?

So? I'll bet you she didn't have to file "Head of Household" on her income tax return.

We're not in the Victorian era anymore you know. I don't think anyone is going to be bothered with this 'um revelation.

We're not in the Victorian era anymore you know. I don't think anyone is going to be bothered with this 'um revelation.

Yet the right still gets the vapors because Bubba got a BJ. Make up your mind.

Well I guess Tiffany can forget about inheriting Trumps Throne once the silly sumbitch kicks the bucket ......... :rolleyes:

"Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." -- Tyrion Lannister

His failure at his marriage is a minus.

ONe far out weighted by the fact that he plans to make policy according to what is in American Interests.

Normally evangelical righties forgive anything a righty politician does if it comes with an apology citing God in some way.

In Trump's case, they'll forgive anything, God or not.

Normally evangelical righties forgive anything a righty politician does if it comes with an apology citing God in some way.

Plenty of Republicans have had to resign or give up a campaign after scandals destroyed their support from their supporters.

There is nothing to forgive lol

DESPERATE thread

the point isn't mine to make

the bible thumpers will decide.

DESPERATE thread
Oh there is quite a bit to forgive, and your statement proves my first one.

Do a DNA test on Chelsea and Webb Hubbell ....it's eerie how much those two look alike

chelseaclintonwebsterhubbell.jpg

DESPERATE thread
Oh there is quite a bit to forgive, and your statement proves my first one.
What's to forgive? You seem to be under the impression this is 1865 & that I'm a Trump supporter

Forum List

Back