Trumps campaign based on "Springtime for Hitler"

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
As revealed yesterday, Trump never thought he would actually win. His campaign was right out of " The Producers"
Run a campaign you know will bomb and then live off the attention

Like in the Producers.......Trump was shocked when the audience actually believed it

I really don't care how Trump got there, who helped him, or what his motivations were to run for president.

He has turn out to be the best president America has had in decades. ... :thup:

As revealed yesterday, Trump never thought he would actually win. His campaign was right out of " The Producers"

Like in the Producers.......Trump was shocked when the audience actually believed it
Revealed? You mean that media bullshit that he didn't want to win? You trolls believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny don't you?

South Park already did that BEFORE the election.

Even though Trump is a rich man, he's the first "common man" to be in the White House since Truman.

I.E. He has the typical American mindset.

So you actually believe that narrative?

Or are you just a paid shill pushing it too?

If he actually didn't want the job, he would have found an excuse to bow out long before now.

Only the gullible would believe that article in the New Yorker or anything in Michael Wolff's new book.

winger------^^^^ cute and creative thought

For Trump cultists on this thread alone to NOT recognize and admit to the MANY character flaws of this idiot-in-chief........., is downright insane.

Last edited:
I really don't care how Trump got there, who helped him, or what his motivations were to run for president.

He has turn out to be the best president America has had in decades. ... :thup:

allah was against it-------but ELIJAH took heaven by storm HALLELUJAH

For Trump cultists on this thread alone to NOT recognize and admit to the MANY character flaws of this idiot-in-chief........., its downright insane.

This thread is not about his character flaws, but about a delusional fantasy of the Left.

I have several times discussed his character flaws.

Such discussions are rare because they tend to get buried under hysterical posts from raving lefties, but there have been some.

I heard that reference yesterday it's a great one. It makes perfect sense when in hindsight you recall all of the crazy shit Trump did that should have sunk him.

I heard that reference yesterday it's a great one. It makes perfect sense when in hindsight you recall all of the crazy shit Trump did that should have sunk him.

No, it doesn't.

For Trump cultists on this thread alone to NOT recognize and admit to the MANY character flaws of this idiot-in-chief........., its downright insane.

You mean like pathological liar? lol, yeah, how many RW'ers on here have admitted that about Trump?

This thread is supposed to be about Trump not actually planning to win.

If you lefties really believed that, you would not immediately try to throw in other shit to derail the thread.

You would WANT to focus on the topic.

Your actions reveal that you know you can't back up your shit.

Just more slander to throw against a wall, looking for something that sticks.

Idiot propaganda ALWAYS MAKES PERFECT SENSE

No, it doesn't.

Trump didn't expect to win. He was planning a post election tv network enterprise all the time he was 'campaigning'.

Forum List

Back