Trump's Black Unemployment "Success" PROVES America Is Racist!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The Professor really knocks it the park with his most recent video essay. His underlying premise is that if what our President has been touting is true, that HIS policies is what caused black unemployment to plummet, that proves that America is racist, because it was not because a single, solitary, thing that blacks as a group or individuals did that caused it, but something done externally to them...by the government.

He goes on to extrapolate on his thesis with argument after argument, point by point, and logic after logic. His best video essay yet.

Look forward to any feedback after you've listened, and please address the points made, not some emotionally triggered rant.

Last edited:
Shit. Not Professor Blacktruth again...
His best work yet. Best. work. yet.
giphy.gif

Presidents usually get to take credit for or get blamed for what happens under their watch. It’s the nature of the beast.

The Professor really knocks it the park with his most recent video essay. His underlying premise is that if what our President has been touting is true, that HIS policies is what caused black unemployment to plummet, that proves that America is racist, because it was not because a single, solitary, thing that blacks as a group or individuals did that caused it, but something done externally to them...by the government.

He goes on to extrapolate on his thesis with argument after argument, point by point, and logic after logic. His best video essay yet.

Look forward to any feedback after you've listened, and please address the points made, not some emotionally triggered rant.

When I first saw how long this was going to be I hesitated to start it. But I'm glad I watched. It answered a question that someone on this board asked recently about successful blacks proving that racism does not exist. The Professors statement about individual black successes not being a threat makes sense. And that it is black group economic empowerment that the white power structure fears.

I also really liked the explanations about moral relativism and situational ethics.

Thanks for sharing this. I will look for more of his work.

Why do people even care about black unemployment? It's probably made-up, pointless government jobs anyway. May as well consider "welfare recipient" to be a form of employment.

Forum List

Back