Trump's Biggest Achievement in His 1st 100 Days? Stopping the Left

Lol ! What a rediculous article ! Trump saved us from some imaginary Hillary lead alternate universe! Lol.

Quick, name 3 of the dons biggest accomplishments!
I'd say Trump's biggest accomplishments are;

1) Getting elected.

2) Showing America how absolutely foolish and fake the media is.

3) Making USMB an infinitely more entertaining place.

social-justice-warriors-can-differentiate-between-97-genders-but-cant-14310077.png

Number 3 is a definite high note.

The butthurt threads by the left can probably be counted in the thousands.

Lol ! What a rediculous article ! Trump saved us from some imaginary Hillary lead alternate universe! Lol.

Quick, name 3 of the dons biggest accomplishments!
I'd say Trump's biggest accomplishments are;

1) Getting elected.

2) Showing America how absolutely foolish and fake the media is.

3) Making USMB an infinitely more entertaining place.

social-justice-warriors-can-differentiate-between-97-genders-but-cant-14310077.png

Number 3 is a definite high note.

The butthurt threads by the left can probably be counted in the thousands.

The amount of posters that abandoned the place after Trump won was legend.

OTH, if Clinton had won? I think the site just might have gone belly up. What would be the point? Everyone would have just left to go join survivalist and economic investment strategy forums.

:lmao:

Trump is winning big league. Winning HUGELY!! YUUUGELY!!!

LWNJ's , SJW's, and LBGTQ freaks are crying themselves to sleep every night.

:rofl:

From the article:

Under Clinton, the debate would not be on how to replace Obamacare, but how quickly can the left realize its ultimate ambition, a Canadian-style, single-payer system. Under Clinton, the issue would not be how steep the tax cuts, but how many "rich" people, also known as job creators, would experience yet another growth-restricting tax hike.

Under Clinton, the $100 billion-plus annually in new regulations imposed by President Barack Obama -- much of it to fight "climate change" -- would continue to rise. This has stopped. President Trump signed an executive order that requires an elimination of two regulations for every new regulation proposed by an executive department or agency in 2017, with a zero-dollar net increase in the cost of regulations.

Well,

It's been 100 days.

We are still here.

Nobody's been nuked.

The stock market it up.

I'd say the left was batting zero.

And....Neil Gorsuch sits on the SCOTUS.

All-in-all......a good 100 days per my very low expectations.

The left, of course, sits on the sidelines and screams and yells (watched Chuckles Shooooooooomer whining yesterday...the lefts big cheerleader) while Trump and Co run the show.

Hope the left is enjoying sucking on it.

That's it?

What happened to repealing and replacing Obamacare?
What happened to the wall?
What happened to a balanced budget?
What happened to tax reform?

Have Republicans been lying for eight years?

Pure and simple.

I don't want the federal government doing much of anything.

I like them doing nothing...the more nothing they do, the better.

Trump's Biggest Achievement in His 1st 100 Days? Stopping the Left | RealClearPolitics

Liar.

You want Federal government to repeal Obamacare - FAIL
You want Federal government to give you a tax cut - FAIL
You want Federal government to make Mexico build a big wall on south border - FAIL
Declare China currency manipulator - FAIL
Repeal NAFTA - FAIL
Maybe not attack other countries without Congressional approval? - FAIL
How about 4% GDP growth Trump was promising you? - FAIL (at least for 2017)

That's it?

What happened to repealing and replacing Obamacare?
What happened to the wall?
What happened to a balanced budget?
What happened to tax reform?

Have Republicans been lying for eight years?

I suspect they have.

I must admit that the failure of Ryan to have any kind of solid plan was disappointing (but, not really surprising).

All I care about is the SCOTUS.

Pure and simple.

Trump's Biggest Achievement in His 1st 100 Days? Stopping the Left | RealClearPolitics

Liar.

You want Federal government to repeal Obamacare - FAIL
You want Federal government to give you a tax cut - FAIL
You want Federal government to make Mexico build a big wall on south border - FAIL
Declare China currency manipulator - FAIL
Repeal NAFTA - FAIL
Maybe not attack other countries without Congressional approval? - FAIL
How about 4% GDP growth Trump was promising you? - FAIL (at least for 2017)

Eat shit and die.

I had no expectations that any of that would happen.

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch.
Approving the Keystone pipeline
Freezing all federal hiring out side of the military

GOP had to historically change the rules to get gorsuch in.

The other two are EO's . Hardly an accomplishment .
Considering you will reject any answer given your opinion on the subject is hardly relevant. In case you have forgotten it was Harry Reid and the Democrats who started us down that rules change path in 2013 there were at the time many people who warned you guys the Democrats would not be in control forever and what you were doing was going to comeback and bite you in the ass but you chose not to listen. If you don't like the way Gorsuch was confirmed send your complaint to Harry Reid if he had not set the precedent of using the nuclear option in 2013 it's highly unlikely Mitch McConnell would have used it in 2017.

They did that because the GOP refused to fill lower court spots, for years! The Dems left the Supreme Court rules alone .

Tough.

When Ruth bites the dust....it'll happen again.

Considering you will reject any answer given your opinion on the subject is hardly relevant. In case you have forgotten it was Harry Reid and the Democrats who started us down that rules change path in 2013 there were at the time many people who warned you guys the Democrats would not be in control forever and what you were doing was going to comeback and bite you in the ass but you chose not to listen. If you don't like the way Gorsuch was confirmed send your complaint to Harry Reid if he had not set the precedent of using the nuclear option in 2013 it's highly unlikely Mitch McConnell would have used it in 2017.

They did that because the GOP refused to fill lower court spots, for years! The Dems left the Supreme Court rules alone .

Tough.

Justice Ginsburg will dance on Trump's grave

Trump is a ham sandwich away from an early grave

Pure and simple.

Perhaps you should stop enabling idiots running for office?

Like anyone listening to Lee Elder, for example......
Like the idiot that ran against Trump for example?
I doubt she listens to Lee Elder....

but other than that, you were really witty...

Tough.

I am willing to take a bet on that....

What do you propose ?

Pure and simple.

Makes her no less an idiot.

Pure and simple.

But you heed Lee Elder.......so I'm not sure that qualifies you to judge....

btw, does Lee have the inside track on Deroy Murdoch to replace the retiring Thomas Sowell as the Reactionary House African American?

Pure and simple.

But you heed Lee Elder.......so I'm not sure that qualifies you to judge....

btw, does Lee have the inside track on Deroy Murdoch to replace the retiring Thomas Sowell as the Reactionary House African American?

Who is Lee Elder ?

Tough.

What do you propose ?

Ginsberg will live to 100, Fat Donny eats too many cheeseburgers

Tough.

What do you propose ?

And the proposed bet to back up your mouth is ?

Tough.

What do you propose ?

Is that a correlation or 2 separate statements?

Forum List

Back