Trump's Biggest Achievement in His 1st 100 Days? Stopping the Left

I heard the left is now comparing Trump election and inauguration to 9/11. :lmao:

Obviously, he hasn't "stopped the left" but I think his biggest accomplishment is the number of lies he has told and continues to tell.

Must be over a thousand by now.

I heard the left is now comparing Trump election and inauguration to 9/11. :lmao:

MisterBeale

Is this what you're thinking of?

Nope, I wasn't even aware of that.

I just was listening to NPR, and I heard an interview of some random NPR commentator that the election and inauguration was the most traumatic set back on the progressive community since 9/11.

She said she had been living in a a-political coma, sort of, apathetic about the direction of the nation, till he was elected. It has nothing to do with that interview.

I wish I could remember the interview, maybe I could find it on-line for you, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to the names of the interviewee, or the program name, sorry.

MisterBeale

Is this what you're thinking of?

Nope, I wasn't even aware of that.

I just was listening to NPR, and I heard an interview of some random NPR commentator that the election and inauguration was the most traumatic set back on the progressive community since 9/11.

She said she had been living in a a-political coma, sort of, apathetic about the direction of the nation, till he was elected. It has nothing to do with that interview.

I wish I could remember the interview, maybe I could find it on-line for you, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to the names of the interviewee, or the program name, sorry.
Apparently, she wasn't the only one.
Donald Trump's election win compared to September 11 terror attacks | Daily Mail Online

Lol ! What a rediculous article ! Trump saved us from some imaginary Hillary lead alternate universe! Lol.

Quick, name 3 of the dons biggest accomplishments!

Pure and simple.

I don't want the federal government doing much of anything.

I like them doing nothing...the more nothing they do, the better.

Trump's Biggest Achievement in His 1st 100 Days? Stopping the Left | RealClearPolitics

If Hillary had ascended to the throne, it would be one outrage, like trannies in women's bathrooms, after another. I can't tell you what a relief it is not to be walking around all day pissed off at the latest Obama scheme to remake America.

Lol ! What a rediculous article ! Trump saved us from some imaginary Hillary lead alternate universe! Lol.

Stopping TPP
Neil Gorsuch
EOs to abolish Obama's "Clean Energy" boondoggle.

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch.
Approving the Keystone pipeline
Freezing all federal hiring out side of the military

GOP had to historically change the rules to get gorsuch in.

The other two are EO's . Hardly an accomplishment .

Pure and simple.

Trump's Biggest Achievement in His 1st 100 Days? Stopping the Left | RealClearPolitics
This is what Republicans say whenever they are back in charge.

Trump reneged again today on NAFTA. Said he's going to renegotiate it not blow it up.

So basically he's going to undo all the bad deals Tom delay, Dennis hastert and dick Chaney made to NAFTA. I'll believe it when I see it

Considering you will reject any answer given your opinion on the subject is hardly relevant. In case you have forgotten it was Harry Reid and the Democrats who started us down that rules change path in 2013 there were at the time many people who warned you guys the Democrats would not be in control forever and what you were doing was going to comeback and bite you in the ass but you chose not to listen. If you don't like the way Gorsuch was confirmed send your complaint to Harry Reid if he had not set the precedent of using the nuclear option in 2013 it's highly unlikely Mitch McConnell would have used it in 2017.

Considering you will reject any answer given your opinion on the subject is hardly relevant. In case you have forgotten it was Harry Reid and the Democrats who started us down that rules change path in 2013 there were at the time many people who warned you guys the Democrats would not be in control forever and what you were doing was going to comeback and bite you in the ass but you chose not to listen. If you don't like the way Gorsuch was confirmed send your complaint to Harry Reid if he had not set the precedent of using the nuclear option in 2013 it's highly unlikely Mitch McConnell would have used it in 2017.

They did that because the GOP refused to fill lower court spots, for years! The Dems left the Supreme Court rules alone .

I'd say Trump's biggest accomplishments are;

1) Getting elected.

2) Showing America how absolutely foolish and fake the media is.

3) Making USMB an infinitely more entertaining place.

social-justice-warriors-can-differentiate-between-97-genders-but-cant-14310077.png

Pure and simple.

If Hillary had ascended to the throne, it would be one outrage, like trannies in women's bathrooms, after another. I can't tell you what a relief it is not to be walking around all day pissed off at the latest Obama scheme to remake America.

Amen.

Forum List

Back