Trump's armada couldn'y shoot down missiles.

WTF is wrong with you? Obama lied out of his ass and created laws that affected our lives but you get all butthurt and nasty about Trump misleading the news hounds? If Trump can't immediately fulfill a campaign promise they you see that as a lie. Your priorities are totally screwed up.
No, when he says he has the biggest inauguration since reagan and the place was empty, thats a lie!!!

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

I caught Aries in a lie, and she thanked me for it.
Dupe

Deflecting is a common regressive trait when they don't like the answer. Your "links" prove only that you swallow all the media feds you.
You attacked the media's credibility like you're not blindly listening to the biggest conman America has ever seen and swallowing his every lie. It wasn't a deflection. It was a cut at your credibility, a deep cut. Donnie lies everytime he speaks. He either states falsehoods out of sheer ignorance of the topic, or purposefully lies to either boost his ego, his ratings, or keep all of his closet skeletons from falling out. He lies, and lies, and lies, and lies. And you eat it up, eat it up, eat it up. Be careful Mikey for one day you will choke on all his lies.
WTF is wrong with you? Obama lied out of his ass and created laws that affected our lives but you get all butthurt and nasty about Trump misleading the news hounds? If Trump can't immediately fulfill a campaign promise they you see that as a lie. Your priorities are totally screwed up.
List the Obama lies.

"misleading"? A sure sign your head is firmly up the lying Trump's ass.
You liberals are retarded and that is not just an expression. There must be at least 10,000 threads on the subject, yet you are unaware.
So you couldn't list any. Just as I thought.
When did I say that? I said you are a retard since you joined a forum, refuse to use the search function and expect others to bring you up to speed on things discussed literally thousands of times.

You attacked the media's credibility like you're not blindly listening to the biggest conman America has ever seen and swallowing his every lie. It wasn't a deflection. It was a cut at your credibility, a deep cut. Donnie lies everytime he speaks. He either states falsehoods out of sheer ignorance of the topic, or purposefully lies to either boost his ego, his ratings, or keep all of his closet skeletons from falling out. He lies, and lies, and lies, and lies. And you eat it up, eat it up, eat it up. Be careful Mikey for one day you will choke on all his lies.
List the Obama lies.

"misleading"? A sure sign your head is firmly up the lying Trump's ass.
You liberals are retarded and that is not just an expression. There must be at least 10,000 threads on the subject, yet you are unaware.
So you couldn't list any. Just as I thought.
When did I say that? I said you are a retard since you joined a forum, refuse to use the search function and expect others to bring you up to speed on things discussed literally thousands of times.
I disagree. He wants you to provide ammo so he can lie and spin and attack you even more. It's a classic regressive tactic.

No, when he says he has the biggest inauguration since reagan and the place was empty, thats a lie!!!

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

O I thought you were agreeing with me lol. Over Exaggeration, not a lie. The place was empty in comparison to other inaugurations. Or in comparison to the historic world wide anti trump protests that were simultaneously overshadowing his nearly empty event.

You and Trump are some fish story telling two of a kind.
Lol. How so?

"The place was empty in comparison to other inaugurations. Or in comparison to the historic world wide anti trump protests that were simultaneously overshadowing his nearly empty event."

Rigght. :rolleyes-41:

What you did was believe crap like this that was in all the MSM outlets:

Trump claims media 'dishonest' over crowd photos - BBC News
Let the Trump-Obama inauguration crowd comparison begin

Trump's Press Secretary Falsely Claims: 'Largest Audience Ever to Witness an Inauguration, Period'

I could post more but why bother? They're all the same.

Here's the pic they used:

_93733565_view_reu976.jpg

Here's the thing, you can't see Trump in those photos (because they are from the opposite end) so there's no way to tell if it was before or after the full crowd showed up. I guarantee it was one or the other. The green scissor lifts aren't even in place in the 1st photo, that probably makes it at least 1 hour before Trump is speaking.

This is what that back part looked like when trump was speaking.

VOLcaTPg.jpg

This is why they get called fake news. In this case they self-owned.

PS, you can go here and zoom around and see all the people trying to get in as well as the blac bloc rioters (on the right) here:

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump

Last edited:
The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

O I thought you were agreeing with me lol. Over Exaggeration, not a lie. The place was empty in comparison to other inaugurations. Or in comparison to the historic world wide anti trump protests that were simultaneously overshadowing his nearly empty event.

Lol. How so?

"The place was empty in comparison to other inaugurations. Or in comparison to the historic world wide anti trump protests that were simultaneously overshadowing his nearly empty event."

Trump's Press Secretary Falsely Claims: 'Largest Audience Ever to Witness an Inauguration, Period'

Here's the thing, you can't see Trump in those photos (because they are from the opposite end) so there's no way to tell if it was before or after the full crowd showed up. I guarantee it was one or the other. The green scissor lifts aren't even in place in the 1st photo.

VOLcaTPg.jpg

PS, you can go here and zoom around and see all the people trying to get in as well as the blac bloc rioters (on the right) here:

Oh for fuck's sake are you still trying to play this fucking mouse game with the inauguration photos? The National Park service posted photos of the two inaugurations from the same time of day... Other numbers used to keep track of the crowd size like the number of people riding the subway and such verified it... Trump's crowd was no where near the size he said it was. Let that fucking lie rest already. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself.

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?

Here's the thing, you can't see Trump in those photos (because they are from the opposite end) so there's no way to tell if it was before or after the full crowd showed up. I guarantee it was one or the other. The green scissor lifts aren't even in place in the 1st photo.

VOLcaTPg.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake are you still trying to play this fucking mouse game with the inauguration photos? The National Park service posted photos of the two inaugurations from the same time of day... Other numbers used to keep track of the crowd size like the number of people riding the subway and such verified it... Trump's crowd was no where near the size he said it was. Let that fucking lie rest already. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself.

Right...so all those green scissorlifts were put into place and raised in 1 minute, correct? They just magically appeared or what?

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?

VOLcaTPg.jpg

Should all his lies be allowed to rest or is there a limit?

It was bad enough Trump lied about sending an attack group to NK. Then we learn he later sent ships that can't shoot down missiles to prevent NK shooting missiles.
We have quite the Commander In Chief.
I heard on the news this a.m. that the land based THAAD system to shoot down missiles won't be assembled until the end of the year. That nuclear submarine that just docked had the parts with it.
Nuke subs aren't cargo ships
I know, that's weird, right? Either I misheard or someone misspoke.
U.S. moves THAAD anti-missile to South Korean site, sparking protests

Lol. How so?

VOLcaTPg.jpg

WTF are you arguing about? I'm saying the people that support him need to quit accepting his lie about the size of his inauguration crowd. Learn2Read.

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?

Here's the thing, you can't see Trump in those photos (because they are from the opposite end) so there's no way to tell if it was before or after the full crowd showed up. I guarantee it was one or the other. The green scissor lifts aren't even in place in the 1st photo, that probably makes it at least 1 hour before Trump is speaking.

VOLcaTPg.jpg

Really? MUST we do this again? He didn't get as many attendees as Obama did the first time and no one ever will, probably. Trump had a perfectly decent crowd but his megalomania had to force all and sundry to discuss it and underscore the attendance at each far more than would have been done if Trump hadn't come up with that bullshit lie. Million and half, it looked like to him. LOL. What a dipshit.

It was empty? He didn't say "it", that was Spicer and he said the most viewed. How many viewed via streaming like I did? You don't know that either. All you have is hate and arrogance.
No trump said multiple times it was the biggest crowd since reagan. He echoed that the next day when speaking to the CIA. He brought along paid crowd members to cheer anytime he mentioned his numbers:cheers2::cheers2:
Source?
You never heard about the speech to the CIA the day after swearing in? It was so orwellian, it was actually terrifying. Like the twighlight zone. Freaky.
Trump boasts and attacks the media in solemn CIA setting

Don't be scared, baby. Have a banana!

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?

VOLcaTPg.jpg

Really? MUST we do this again? He didn't get as many attendees as Obama did the first time and no one ever will, probably. Trump had a perfectly decent crowd but his megalomania had to force all and sundry to discuss it and underscore the attendance at each far more than would have been done if Trump hadn't come up with that bullshit lie. Million and half, it looked like to him. LOL. What a dipshit.

I want to see his census-taking by eyesight license.

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?

VOLcaTPg.jpg

He has an ego, there's no doubt of that.

Lol. How so?

VOLcaTPg.jpg

WTF are you arguing about? I'm saying the people that support him need to quit accepting his lie about the size of his inauguration crowd. Learn2Read.
We're speaking about trumps dishonesty. His cult is denying his dishonesty. You are encouraging them to "let the lie rest already." I am wondering how many lies should be left to rest and where the line is drawn. No one is attacking you, so you can put your claws away.

Lol. How so?

VOLcaTPg.jpg

We're speaking about trumps dishonesty. His cult is denying his dishonesty. You are encouraging them to "let the lie rest already." I am wondering how many lies should be left to rest and where the line is drawn. No one is attacking you, so you can put your claws away.

You can't even be honest within yourself, so umm, you are no great arbiter of honesty. :dunno:

VOLcaTPg.jpg

You can't even be honest within yourself, so umm, you are no great arbiter of honesty. :dunno:
yea yea and you don't even know what's going on around you so you are not one to judge. :spinner:

It was bad enough Trump lied about sending an attack group to NK. Then we learn he later sent ships that can't shoot down missiles to prevent NK shooting missiles.
We have quite the Commander In Chief.
I heard on the news this a.m. that the land based THAAD system to shoot down missiles won't be assembled until the end of the year. That nuclear submarine that just docked had the parts with it.

I kinda doubt they'd use a sub as a freight hauler.
There ain't much room in those things.
Especially for something this big.......
upload_2017-4-26_11-6-41.png

Forum List

Back