Trump's armada couldn'y shoot down missiles.

Deflecting is a common regressive trait when they don't like the answer. Your "links" prove only that you swallow all the media feds you.
You attacked the media's credibility like you're not blindly listening to the biggest conman America has ever seen and swallowing his every lie. It wasn't a deflection. It was a cut at your credibility, a deep cut. Donnie lies everytime he speaks. He either states falsehoods out of sheer ignorance of the topic, or purposefully lies to either boost his ego, his ratings, or keep all of his closet skeletons from falling out. He lies, and lies, and lies, and lies. And you eat it up, eat it up, eat it up. Be careful Mikey for one day you will choke on all his lies.
WTF is wrong with you? Obama lied out of his ass and created laws that affected our lives but you get all butthurt and nasty about Trump misleading the news hounds? If Trump can't immediately fulfill a campaign promise they you see that as a lie. Your priorities are totally screwed up.
List the Obama lies.

"misleading"? A sure sign your head is firmly up the lying Trump's ass.

Trump's first 100 days are the most successful in history!!!!!! Which one of your Trump asshats think that is the truth?

Or. . . . the Press is still letting Trump out-maneuver them and his supporters don't give a shit.

When N. Korea was provocative, what did Obama do about it? That should be your answer. In this fashion, Trump appears to be doing something, even if he is doing the same thing Obama is.

Trump's North Korea "Armada" Was Fake News
Trump's North Korea "Armada" Was Fake News — Steemit
nif_armada.jpg

Trump Is Playing 4D Chess | Know Your Meme

391.png

Deflecting is a common regressive trait when they don't like the answer. Your "links" prove only that you swallow all the media feds you.
You attacked the media's credibility like you're not blindly listening to the biggest conman America has ever seen and swallowing his every lie. It wasn't a deflection. It was a cut at your credibility, a deep cut. Donnie lies everytime he speaks. He either states falsehoods out of sheer ignorance of the topic, or purposefully lies to either boost his ego, his ratings, or keep all of his closet skeletons from falling out. He lies, and lies, and lies, and lies. And you eat it up, eat it up, eat it up. Be careful Mikey for one day you will choke on all his lies.
WTF is wrong with you? Obama lied out of his ass and created laws that affected our lives but you get all butthurt and nasty about Trump misleading the news hounds? If Trump can't immediately fulfill a campaign promise they you see that as a lie. Your priorities are totally screwed up.
List the Obama lies.

"misleading"? A sure sign your head is firmly up the lying Trump's ass.
You liberals are retarded and that is not just an expression. There must be at least 10,000 threads on the subject, yet you are unaware.

No, when he says he has the biggest inauguration since reagan and the place was empty, thats a lie!!!
It was empty? He didn't say "it", that was Spicer and he said the most viewed. How many viewed via streaming like I did? You don't know that either. All you have is hate and arrogance.

No, when he says he has the biggest inauguration since reagan and the place was empty, thats a lie!!!
It was empty? He didn't say "it", that was Spicer and he said the most viewed. How many viewed via streaming like I did? You don't know that either. All you have is hate and arrogance.
No trump said multiple times it was the biggest crowd since reagan. He echoed that the next day when speaking to the CIA. He brought along paid crowd members to cheer anytime he mentioned his numbers:cheers2::cheers2:

No trump said multiple times it was the biggest crowd since reagan. He echoed that the next day when speaking to the CIA. He brought along paid crowd members to cheer anytime he mentioned his numbers:cheers2::cheers2:
That's acceptable. He won.

Yea I took the first several articles that appear in an effort to show the endless supply of material on the topic. Really, I can go find you 65 other articles about his lying issue. No hint. The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of reality vs. alternative facts as kellyann clarified for us.

Just because it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's necessarily true.

Home
Hillary Clinton for President <They're not biased in any way, right?

If I wanted to take the time, I bet almost every link you posted could be exposed for being biased.

Lies are acceptable. Got it. What about when he said if chose to run he would release his taxes... lie or reality? Can a trumpanzee tell the difference?

Source?

Lies are acceptable. Got it. What about when he said if chose to run he would release his taxes... lie or reality? Can a trumpanzee tell the difference?
I never cared about his taxes. Why do liberals love to stick their noses in people's asses and sniff around?

Yea I took the first several articles that appear in an effort to show the endless supply of material on the topic. Really, I can go find you 65 other articles about his lying issue. No hint. The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of reality vs. alternative facts as kellyann clarified for us.

Home

If I wanted to take the time, I bet almost every link you posted could be exposed for being biased.
Dude. I know its true. I've heard him spew hundreds of lies over the last year and a half. You know its true. You have heard him spew hundreds of lies over the last year and a half. Its not a matter of finding sources and blah blah blah, its a matter of being an objective adult. He lies. Admit it.

Source?
You never heard about the speech to the CIA the day after swearing in? It was so orwellian, it was actually terrifying. Like the twighlight zone. Freaky.
Trump boasts and attacks the media in solemn CIA setting

Home

Dude. I know its true. I've heard him spew hundreds of lies over the last year and a half. You know its true. You have heard him spew hundreds of lies over the last year and a half. Its not a matter of finding sources and blah blah blah, its a matter of being an objective adult. He lies. Admit it.
That's the biggest lie you've told yet. You need your mouth washed out with soap.

Home

That's the biggest lie you've told yet. You need your mouth washed out with soap.
and you need a lobotomy.

It was bad enough Trump lied about sending an attack group to NK. Then we learn he later sent ships that can't shoot down missiles to prevent NK shooting missiles.
We have quite the Commander In Chief.
I heard on the news this a.m. that the land based THAAD system to shoot down missiles won't be assembled until the end of the year. That nuclear submarine that just docked had the parts with it.

[oQUOTE="Aries, post: 17114614, member: 62577"]
The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion.

and yet you link to opinions...

were you as upset about Obamas lies, Bushs? Clintons?

I seem to remember Bill did HIS lying under Oath.

Does that make his lies better, or worse than Trumps?

or is it all about the letter behind their names

Trump lies every fucking day. He lies about everything.

But hey, defend him by pointing out a particular "lie" someone else said. Bill did not have sex with Monica. Now, defend the Republicans going after Bill Clinton's consensual sex life.

You are dumber than shit if you are trying to defend your orange buddies lies.[/QUOTE]

pointing out that all politicians, and especially presidents, lie.

When Obama and Clinton were lying, your ilk was all

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

and

:udaman:.

I take their lying, (all of them), as a matter of fact, you take it as personal and partisan.

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Forum List

Back