Trump's armada couldn'y shoot down missiles.

It was bad enough Trump lied about sending an attack group to NK. Then we learn he later sent ships that can't shoot down missiles to prevent NK shooting missiles.
We have quite the Commander In Chief.
I heard on the news this a.m. that the land based THAAD system to shoot down missiles won't be assembled until the end of the year. That nuclear submarine that just docked had the parts with it.
Nuke subs aren't cargo ships

WTF is wrong with you? Obama lied out of his ass and created laws that affected our lives but you get all butthurt and nasty about Trump misleading the news hounds? If Trump can't immediately fulfill a campaign promise they you see that as a lie. Your priorities are totally screwed up.
No, when he says he has the biggest inauguration since reagan and the place was empty, thats a lie!!!
It was empty? He didn't say "it", that was Spicer and he said the most viewed. How many viewed via streaming like I did? You don't know that either. All you have is hate and arrogance.
No trump said multiple times it was the biggest crowd since reagan. He echoed that the next day when speaking to the CIA. He brought along paid crowd members to cheer anytime he mentioned his numbers:cheers2::cheers2:
Source?
You never heard about the speech to the CIA the day after swearing in? It was so orwellian, it was actually terrifying. Like the twighlight zone. Freaky.
Trump boasts and attacks the media in solemn CIA setting
Deflecting is a common regressive trait when they don't like the answer. Your "links" prove only that you swallow all the media feds you.
You attacked the media's credibility like you're not blindly listening to the biggest conman America has ever seen and swallowing his every lie. It wasn't a deflection. It was a cut at your credibility, a deep cut. Donnie lies everytime he speaks. He either states falsehoods out of sheer ignorance of the topic, or purposefully lies to either boost his ego, his ratings, or keep all of his closet skeletons from falling out. He lies, and lies, and lies, and lies. And you eat it up, eat it up, eat it up. Be careful Mikey for one day you will choke on all his lies.
WTF is wrong with you? Obama lied out of his ass and created laws that affected our lives but you get all butthurt and nasty about Trump misleading the news hounds? If Trump can't immediately fulfill a campaign promise they you see that as a lie. Your priorities are totally screwed up.
No, when he says he has the biggest inauguration since reagan and the place was empty, thats a lie!!!

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?
Aries is.

I see the word opinion in our link twice.

Should that be a hint?
Yea I took the first several articles that appear in an effort to show the endless supply of material on the topic. Really, I can go find you 65 other articles about his lying issue. No hint. The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of reality vs. alternative facts as kellyann clarified for us.

Just because it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's necessarily true.

Home
Hillary Clinton for President <They're not biased in any way, right?

If I wanted to take the time, I bet almost every link you posted could be exposed for being biased.
Dude. I know its true. I've heard him spew hundreds of lies over the last year and a half. You know its true. You have heard him spew hundreds of lies over the last year and a half. Its not a matter of finding sources and blah blah blah, its a matter of being an objective adult. He lies. Admit it.
That's the biggest lie you've told yet. You need your mouth washed out with soap.
and you need a lobotomy.
and you need a lobotomy.

Would that put you even with him?

Deflecting is a common regressive trait when they don't like the answer. Your "links" prove only that you swallow all the media feds you.
You attacked the media's credibility like you're not blindly listening to the biggest conman America has ever seen and swallowing his every lie. It wasn't a deflection. It was a cut at your credibility, a deep cut. Donnie lies everytime he speaks. He either states falsehoods out of sheer ignorance of the topic, or purposefully lies to either boost his ego, his ratings, or keep all of his closet skeletons from falling out. He lies, and lies, and lies, and lies. And you eat it up, eat it up, eat it up. Be careful Mikey for one day you will choke on all his lies.

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

I caught Aries in a lie, and she thanked me for it.

It was empty? He didn't say "it", that was Spicer and he said the most viewed. How many viewed via streaming like I did? You don't know that either. All you have is hate and arrogance.
No trump said multiple times it was the biggest crowd since reagan. He echoed that the next day when speaking to the CIA. He brought along paid crowd members to cheer anytime he mentioned his numbers:cheers2::cheers2:
Source?
You never heard about the speech to the CIA the day after swearing in? It was so orwellian, it was actually terrifying. Like the twighlight zone. Freaky.
Trump boasts and attacks the media in solemn CIA setting
Yes I heard that speech so yes, you are full of it. Incidentally, the media portrayed Trump and the CIA as hostile to one another but he was warmly received and appreciated. So he's right about the media and all you can see is lies.

Yea I took the first several articles that appear in an effort to show the endless supply of material on the topic. Really, I can go find you 65 other articles about his lying issue. No hint. The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of reality vs. alternative facts as kellyann clarified for us.

Just because it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's necessarily true.

Home
Hillary Clinton for President <They're not biased in any way, right?

If I wanted to take the time, I bet almost every link you posted could be exposed for being biased.
Dude. I know its true. I've heard him spew hundreds of lies over the last year and a half. You know its true. You have heard him spew hundreds of lies over the last year and a half. Its not a matter of finding sources and blah blah blah, its a matter of being an objective adult. He lies. Admit it.
That's the biggest lie you've told yet. You need your mouth washed out with soap.
and you need a lobotomy.
and you need a lobotomy.

Would that put you even with him?
Willy, you know I make you laugh.

Here's a thought: Don't let the enemy know what you're doing or are capable of.

The author of the non-linked article that published it, may have painted a target on our navy.

Could it get more unAmerican than that?

The "Armada" is there for scheduled exercises anyway.

l-877.jpg

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

O I thought you were agreeing with me lol. Over Exaggeration, not a lie. The place was empty in comparison to other inaugurations. Or in comparison to the historic world wide anti trump protests that were simultaneously overshadowing his nearly empty event.

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

O I thought you were agreeing with me lol. Over Exaggeration, not a lie. The place was empty in comparison to other inaugurations. Or in comparison to the historic world wide anti trump protests that were simultaneously overshadowing his nearly empty event.

You and Trump are some fish story telling two of a kind.

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

That too is a lie. I saw the photos with the crowd thinned out. Then a later photo with a massive crowd not published by the msm.

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

This a classic example of beating a dead horse, reviving it, and then beating it some more. Classic regression!

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?
Why do ask for an explanation you know you will deny?

The place was empty?

Now who's lying?

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?
interested to see what "evidence" I have provided to support your unfounded accusation. Guess you have none?

Hilarious.

Lol. How so?
interested to see what "evidence" I have provided to support your unfounded accusation. Guess you have none?
All anyone has to do is watch when someone who is yet to be fed up with your constant lying provides you with the answer to which you will then deny, deflect, or lie about. Unless you can somehow start making all your posts using invisible ink, everyone can see what you and your kind do here daily. Lie cheat misrepresent, lather rinse repeat.

Lol. How so?
All anyone has to do is watch when someone who is yet to be fed up with your constant lying provides you with the answer to which you will then deny, deflect, or lie about. Unless you can somehow start making all your posts using invisible ink, everyone can see what you and your kind do here daily. Lie cheat misrepresent, lather rinse repeat.
One of the most interesting things I have learned here, is how you can think exactly what I think about you, about me! Isn't it bizarre! I watch you people lie, spin, misunderstand, misrepresent, mispeak, make up history on a daily basis. I bring relevant facts, historically accurate perspectives, logical counter arguments... I am not sure if you guys can not comprehend, analyze, or think critically but there are certainly some vital brain functions missing. All in all, I am aware what I say is visible, which is why I say it.

Although I am certainly liberal slanted, an objective adult can appreciate what I bring to the table, like I am able to appreciate some righties on here.
You my dear Mikey, are just not all that bright.

Lol. How so?
One of the most interesting things I have learned here, is how you can think exactly what I think about you, about me! Isn't it bizarre! I watch you people lie, spin, misunderstand, misrepresent, mispeak, make up history on a daily basis. I bring relevant facts, historically accurate perspectives, logical counter arguments... I am not sure if you guys can not comprehend, analyze, or think critically but there are certainly some vital brain functions missing. All in all, I am aware what I say is visible, which is why I say it.

Although I am certainly liberal slanted, an objective adult can appreciate what I bring to the table, like I am able to appreciate some righties on here.
You my dear Mikey, are just not all that bright.
You are a proven liar.

It was bad enough Trump lied about sending an attack group to NK. Then we learn he later sent ships that can't shoot down missiles to prevent NK shooting missiles.
We have quite the Commander In Chief.

Can I ask why you suggest Trump can't do this or that? This is the U.S military and their families fighting and defending out there on behalf of YOU, an American citizen. Not a single president or individual.

Show a little respect please. There is politics and then there is politics.
I said nothing ill of the military. Just your orange buddy.

List the Obama lies.

"misleading"? A sure sign your head is firmly up the lying Trump's ass.
You liberals are retarded and that is not just an expression. There must be at least 10,000 threads on the subject, yet you are unaware.
So you couldn't list any. Just as I thought.

Forum List

Back