Trump's armada couldn'y shoot down missiles.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
It was bad enough Trump lied about sending an attack group to NK. Then we learn he later sent ships that can't shoot down missiles to prevent NK shooting missiles.
We have quite the Commander In Chief.

Another "day in the life" of a regressive liberal. He knows nothing about actual deployments, capabilities, or strength, only what he is fed by the media, which are proven liars.

Another "day in the life" of a regressive liberal. He knows nothing about actual deployments, capabilities, or strength, only what he is fed by the media, which are proven liars.
and donnie isn't a "proven liar"

oh the double standards are glaring.

Deflecting is a common regressive trait when they don't like the answer. Your "links" prove only that you swallow all the media feds you.

Deflecting is a common regressive trait when they don't like the answer. Your "links" prove only that you swallow all the media feds you.
You attacked the media's credibility like you're not blindly listening to the biggest conman America has ever seen and swallowing his every lie. It wasn't a deflection. It was a cut at your credibility, a deep cut. Donnie lies everytime he speaks. He either states falsehoods out of sheer ignorance of the topic, or purposefully lies to either boost his ego, his ratings, or keep all of his closet skeletons from falling out. He lies, and lies, and lies, and lies. And you eat it up, eat it up, eat it up. Be careful Mikey for one day you will choke on all his lies.

Yea I took the first several articles that appear in an effort to show the endless supply of material on the topic. Really, I can go find you 65 other articles about his lying issue. No hint. The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of reality vs. alternative facts as kellyann clarified for us.

[oQUOTE="Aries, post: 17114614, member: 62577"]
Yea I took the first several articles that appear in an effort to show the endless supply of material on the topic. Really, I can go find you 65 other articles about his lying issue. No hint. The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of reality vs. alternative facts as kellyann clarified for us.[/QUOTE]
The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion.

and yet you link to opinions...

were you as upset about Obamas lies, Bushs? Clintons?

I seem to remember Bill did HIS lying under Oath.

Does that make his lies better, or worse than Trumps?

or is it all about the letter behind their names

It was bad enough Trump lied about sending an attack group to NK. Then we learn he later sent ships that can't shoot down missiles to prevent NK shooting missiles.

Can I ask why you suggest Trump can't do this or that? This is the U.S military and their families fighting and defending out there on behalf of YOU, an American citizen. Not a single president or individual.

Show a little respect please. There is politics and then there is politics.

Can I ask why you suggest Trump can't do this or that? This is the U.S military and their families fighting and defending out there on behalf of YOU, an American citizen. Not a single president or individual.

I think that wishing for a qualified commander in chief is being very respectful of our military.

I think that wishing for a qualified commander in chief is being very respectful of our military.

Maybe you are accepting of a nuclear N Korea, most people see the risks. It doesn't mean there will be a war, but whether it is N Korea or some other external threat, the military will answer the call accordingly. Trump and his administration get their intel from various sources who know more than we could ever know.

Remember the name Chamberlain, a British PM from quite a few moons ago...

And the "honest and transparent" LEFT continues to shine.....
(Just more evidence that most of their posts are worthless)

Napolitano's University of California hid $175 million while demanding money, audit says
Napolitano's UC hid $175 million while demanding money, audit says

Want corruption? Want anarchy? Want racism? Want a weak America? If you want these things just vote for Leftist ideals...as many of you do.

Last edited:

Maybe you are accepting of a nuclear N Korea, most people see the risks. It doesn't mean there will be a war, but whether it is N Korea or some other external threat, the military will answer the call accordingly. Trump and his administration get their intel from various sources who know more than we could ever know.

Oh, I'm not worried, trump knows more than the generals :haha:

So, which source told him the attack fleet was heading to NK when it was really heading south?
Oh yep, bring up Chamberlain like the typical dumbass whiner.

NK has had a nuke ever since your buddy George Jr let him get one.

You attacked the media's credibility like you're not blindly listening to the biggest conman America has ever seen and swallowing his every lie. It wasn't a deflection. It was a cut at your credibility, a deep cut. Donnie lies everytime he speaks. He either states falsehoods out of sheer ignorance of the topic, or purposefully lies to either boost his ego, his ratings, or keep all of his closet skeletons from falling out. He lies, and lies, and lies, and lies. And you eat it up, eat it up, eat it up. Be careful Mikey for one day you will choke on all his lies.
WTF is wrong with you? Obama lied out of his ass and created laws that affected our lives but you get all butthurt and nasty about Trump misleading the news hounds? If Trump can't immediately fulfill a campaign promise they you see that as a lie. Your priorities are totally screwed up.

[oQUOTE="Aries, post: 17114614, member: 62577"]
Yea I took the first several articles that appear in an effort to show the endless supply of material on the topic. Really, I can go find you 65 other articles about his lying issue. No hint. The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of reality vs. alternative facts as kellyann clarified for us.
The topic of donnies dishonesty is not a matter of opinion.

and yet you link to opinions...

were you as upset about Obamas lies, Bushs? Clintons?

I seem to remember Bill did HIS lying under Oath.

Does that make his lies better, or worse than Trumps?

or is it all about the letter behind their names[/QUOTE]

Trump lies every fucking day. He lies about everything.

But hey, defend him by pointing out a particular "lie" someone else said. Bill did not have sex with Monica. Now, defend the Republicans going after Bill Clinton's consensual sex life.

You are dumber than shit if you are trying to defend your orange buddies lies.

WTF is wrong with you? Obama lied out of his ass and created laws that affected our lives but you get all butthurt and nasty about Trump misleading the news hounds? If Trump can't immediately fulfill a campaign promise they you see that as a lie. Your priorities are totally screwed up.
No, when he says he has the biggest inauguration since reagan and the place was empty, thats a lie!!!

Forum List

Back