Trump’s approval rating is still in a record-breaking free fall

The RWnuts denied the Bush polls too.
Actually when Bush had his highest ratings the wingers believed every one of them. But when things begin to go south, they don't believe anything.

They all started quoting Rasmussen, which was giving Bush an approval 5 points higher than the poll averages,

sound familiar?
Bush was reelected...they may seem just as familiar to you some day too.

Bush's approval numbers fell to where Trump's are AFTER the 2004 election. He was around Trump's numbers in 2006,

when the Democrats took back the House and Senate.
Besides the fact you didn't make the year clear it was natural to think you meant prior to the genral election, but why would the Bush backers or even the pollsters care what his numbers were, he wasn't up for re-election...the GOP lost the house and senate because they were in the same position the democrats are in now with too many seats to defend with too little seats to pick up, combine that with the fact that national polls do not in any way reflect local politics where house and senate seats are won and lost and those poll numbers will give you another november suprise if you believe in them...take a poll in all of those GOP counties where the democrats will be trying to pick off an incumbent republican and see how different they are from trumps approval ratings.

And the DEPLORABLES darling for 8 years just crushed Trump for the " stupid shit he's doing."

Even George W. Bush Just Openly, Publicly Trashed Trump On “The Today Show”, Wow [Video] – Liberal Society
GWB is a liberal. Never understood the left's hate for him.
Yeah a liberal. Gutted Clinton's Clean Air and Water acts, invaded a country that didn't attack us, on and on.
How do you know when the Weasel is lying?
He's breathing.

I love watching the Trumpies in deep denial over their fuhrer's sinking poll numbers AND the reasons why.

Comrade, the NBC poll says 44%, what is it you claim his approval was in the last NBC poll? What does your Fuhrer Soros claim? (I realize you are not permitted to think and can only recite the words of your Fuhrer.)

White people with college degrees do not favor Trump.
White people with no degrees love him.

The low information voter believes the pathological liar when he says,
" Don't believe anything unless you hear it from me."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And the DEPLORABLES darling for 8 years just crushed Trump for the " stupid shit he's doing."

Even George W. Bush Just Openly, Publicly Trashed Trump On “The Today Show”, Wow [Video] – Liberal Society
GWB is a liberal. Never understood the left's hate for him.
Yeah a liberal. Gutted Clinton's Clean Air and Water acts, invaded a country that didn't attack us, on and on.
How do you know when the Weasel is lying?
He's breathing.
Lots of Dems voted for Iraq, you must have been in a coma. Bush ruined our air and water? You have a source?

Big deal. Hillary's the president. We know this cause polls told us so.
Lowest rated new president in history and THATS the best you can come up with?
Lmao
Why would I need to? Game, set and match. :)
You're really a special kind of stupid.
You HATE this guy is already loathed in this country and all over the world don't you.
And just think it's only going to get worse.
Libtards aren't the world, they just think they are. Yes, I want the libs loathing. It's proof something good is going on.

I love watching the Trumpies in deep denial over their fuhrer's sinking poll numbers AND the reasons why.

Comrade, the NBC poll says 44%, what is it you claim his approval was in the last NBC poll? What does your Fuhrer Soros claim? (I realize you are not permitted to think and can only recite the words of your Fuhrer.)
Keep pretending this isn't true.
Poll: Trump has lowest approval rating of any new president

Click your heels 3 times and maybe you'll find a place where reality doesn't intrude.

Lmao
You HATE this guy is already loathed in this country and all over the world don't you.
Libtards aren't the world, they just think they are. Yes, I want the libs loathing. It's proof something good is going on.
Like vandalizing Jewish cemeteries, permitting the coal industry to foul our rivers and streams, Not living up to the promises that " Obamacare will be repealed and replaced on DAY ONE?"
Ha ha.
You've been fucked in the ass and you think it feels so good.

[
When a president permits polluting our streams and rivers, guts the endangered species act, makes the free press an enemy where they're the only safeguard between a free republic and tyranny... the only logical American thing to do is hope he fails and work mightily against him.

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
Thomas Jefferson

I've little doubt that your Fuhrer has ordered to you take up arms to bring about the workers paradise you dream of. But sploogy, did Herr Soros happen to point out where any president "permits" the polluting of streams and rivers?

Of course not, you're just a demagogue spewing slanderous lies in desperate hopes of inflaming hatred against Americans. But by all means, pick up whatever weapon you plan to use, umbrella, your purse, or just a limp wristed slap and make your move.You Fascists are bound to prevail against normal Americans. Pay no attention to the 400 million guns the decent folk have, you follow George Soros, you are as guaranteed to win as Hillary was.....

[
Like vandalizing Jewish cemeteries, permitting the coal industry to foul our rivers and streams, Not living up to the promises that " Obamacare will be repealed and replaced on DAY ONE?"
Ha ha.

Do you vandalize Jewish cemeteries on behalf of ISIS and your Fuhrer? :eek:

Can't say I'm actually surprised.

White people with college degrees do not favor Trump.
White people with no degrees love him.

I have Ph.D. and favor Trump.

You dropped out of 3rd grade and follow Soros.

:dunno:

The low information voter believes the pathological liar when he says,
" Don't believe anything unless you hear it from me."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where you believe nothing that isn't posted on ThinkProgress, eh sploogy?

Keep pretending this isn't true.
Poll: Trump has lowest approval rating of any new president

Click your heels 3 times and maybe you'll find a place where reality doesn't intrude.

That isn't your claim, Comrade.

You told the lie that Trump's numbers were in "free fall,"

So what did they fall from?

I know, you're just lying. You're a fascist and demagoguery is your main tool, but can you grasp why you are a fucking tard?

Lmao
Ha ha.
You have a mouse turd for a brain. No offense to mouse turds. Obiecare can't get done overnight but he went after it right away. You won't be drinking charcoal in your water. You take fake news too seriously.

President Donald Trump was well on his way this week to cementing a presidential record for the least-approved first 100 days in American history.

A poll released Sunday night by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal indicated Trump was continuing to face the lowest approval ratings for any incoming president in recent years, with the majority of Americans disapproving of Trump's first few weeks on the job. About 48 percent of those surveyed said they viewed the president’s performance unfavorably, compared to 44 percent who approved of Trump’s first 100 days thus far.

The joint survey was conducted from Feb. 18-22 and surveyed 1,000 Americans across the United States. But its results weren't out of the ordinary: Trump’s approval ratings have continued to sink to new lows amid ongoing investigations into his presidential campaign's ties to Russian government operatives, as well as his continued Twitter spats with everyone from Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-V.t, to the national intelligence community's FBI and CIA.
should we learn how to "short sell"?

Poor vetting has now cost Trump...
- his Labor Secretary
- his Navy Secretary
- his Army Secretary
- his National Security Advisor

Gee like we didn't see this coming from the most unqualified administration in history.

Lmao
Ha ha.
You have a mouse turd for a brain. No offense to mouse turds. Obiecare can't get done overnight but he went after it right away. You won't be drinking charcoal in your water. You take fake news too seriously.
The weasel forgets " I'll repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE."
Who said that?
You were taken for a ride and you're still denying it.
Plus you can't even address the environmental degradation Trump has already started and his proposed plans to severely cut the EPA.
I guess you're hoping for a new planet to live on in the near future.
Anything rather than call out Trump's toxic policies.

Do you know he's planning to gut the endangered species act so any oil driller that kills any Bald Eagles will not be charged?

Because there's nothing that cries patriotism more than killing bald eagles.

You fuctards are the absolute worst humans on the planet.

Forum List

Back