Trump's Appeal To Blacks Just Might Pay Off.

A variety of pundits and news reporters have speculated on why blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat, usually 90-95% of the time and the answers are as variegated as they are complex, but I'm going to offer a very simple explanation.

DEMOCRATS ASK FOR THEIR VOTE AND REPUBLICANS DO NOT

Simple, isn't it? There is power in directly asking for someone's vote, which has become a lost art in politics. Candidates used to go door to door asking people for their vote and the reason it works is because of human nature. People want to know their vote is wanted, needed, cherished, and appreciated....personally. Modern politics resorts to honing the general campaign message to appeal to the broadest base of people, but people don't vote for tax plans or foreign policy experience. They vote for people.

And Republicans have foolishly written off the black vote and assume blacks will never vote for them. And blacks don't vote for Republicans because they don't think Republicans want or appreciate their vote. It's an endless paradox that Trump is seeking to break.

Trump's message is simple. "I want your vote. I'm going to give you better prospects for a brighter future than Democrats have for the last 50 years. Please vote for me."

And many more blacks will indeed vote for Donald Trump....simply because he asked them to.

Or perhaps it's because Donald told them up front that they have been had by the democrat plantation. Now that they are aware, they can fix the issue. Kicking the plantation owners out is the first step. Second step would be bringing the father back in.
It's been said that blacks won't even look at Republicans, much less vote, but if Trump keeps this up, they're going to notice and start listening to what he has to say.

Killary addressed the NAACP. Trump is addressing all black Americans. We'll see which strategy works.

You must be joking. :0)

ONLY a really, REALLY stupid person would believe that Black people are listening to Donald Trump .. who polls at a historic 1% among black voters.

Republicans NEED black votes .. Black people hate the Republican Party.

Let's see which strategy works indeed.

A variety of pundits and news reporters have speculated on why blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat, usually 90-95% of the time and the answers are as variegated as they are complex, but I'm going to offer a very simple explanation.

Simple, isn't it? There is power in directly asking for someone's vote, which has become a lost art in politics. Candidates used to go door to door asking people for their vote and the reason it works is because of human nature. People want to know their vote is wanted, needed, cherished, and appreciated....personally. Modern politics resorts to honing the general campaign message to appeal to the broadest base of people, but people don't vote for tax plans or foreign policy experience. They vote for people.

And Republicans have foolishly written off the black vote and assume blacks will never vote for them. And blacks don't vote for Republicans because they don't think Republicans want or appreciate their vote. It's an endless paradox that Trump is seeking to break.

Trump's message is simple. "I want your vote. I'm going to give you better prospects for a brighter future than Democrats have for the last 50 years. Please vote for me."

And many more blacks will indeed vote for Donald Trump....simply because he asked them to.

Or perhaps it's because Donald told them up front that they have been had by the democrat plantation. Now that they are aware, they can fix the issue. Kicking the plantation owners out is the first step. Second step would be bringing the father back in.
It's been said that blacks won't even look at Republicans, much less vote, but if Trump keeps this up, they're going to notice and start listening to what he has to say.

Killary addressed the NAACP. Trump is addressing all black Americans. We'll see which strategy works.

ONLY a really, REALLY stupid person would believe that Black people are listening to Donald Trump .. who polls at a historic 1% among black voters.

You don't speak for "black people", Al Sharpton.

I don't think Black people are going to move an inch toward Donald Trump as long as he continues to ask for their votes from stadiums filled with white people. Maybe if he got off his fat derriere and went to black neighborhoods he might get some success. But then again, when he goes to black neighborhoods like Baton Rouge armed like this I think they'll give him a pass.
14039933_1076210465747689_5027728713749697534_n.jpg

I don't think Black people are going to move an inch toward Donald Trump as long as he continues to ask for their votes from stadiums filled with white people. Maybe if he got off his fat derriere and went to black neighborhoods he might get some success. But then again, when he goes to black neighborhoods like Baton Rouge armed like this I think they'll give him a pass.
Obama will go to the black Baton Rouge neighborhoods just as armed.

Obama will go to the Baton Rouge neighborhoods just as armed.

Obama's not pandering for black votes.

He goes right to the cities where blacks have it bad. And he doesn't go into the hood? So what? He isn't trying to reach drug sellers and gangster. I wouldn't go into those places either. His specific call was to blacks who want a better life and those blacks are in the suburbs and they attend Trump rallies, the brave ones who know they are likely to be assaulted by Leftist assholes like you.

He goes right to the cities where blacks have it bad. And he doesn't go into the hood? So what? He isn't trying to reach drug sellers and gangster. I wouldn't go into those places either. His specific call was to blacks who want a better life and those blacks are in the suburbs and they attend Trump rallies, the brave ones who know they are likely to be assaulted by Leftist assholes like you.

Look if he wants votes he goes to where he can have the biggest impact. If he is afraid to go there maybe this job isn't right for him.

The correct question is: What cities are blacks doing so well under Democrats? I'd include "what country" too.

There's probably more money, business, and jobs in the Black city of Atlanta then in the entire state of Mississippi

ATLANTA .. Black city .. Black Mayor .. Black Administration .. Black residents .. Vibrant Black History .. Olympics .. Final Four .. Democrats control it .. the Mega City of the Southeast

Atlanta BOOMING

Atlanta residential real estate market continues to boom
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...residential-real-estate-market-continues.html

Atlanta warehouse business booms
Warehouse business booming in Atlanta | www.ajc.com

Atlanta residential construction is booming in 2016

Convention Chief Says Atlanta’s Tourism is Booming
Convention Chief Says Atlanta's Tourism is Booming

Atlanta ZIP code named a Top 10 'Boom Town' in U.S.
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...zip-code-named-a-top-10-boom-town-in-u-s.html

But don't let me stop your hate fest :0) I love it when republicans answer their own dumb ass questions .. like why don't black people vote for republicans.

:lol:
Funny, all those negroes yet the Atlanta Falcons still has a White quarterback.

Look if he wants votes he goes to where he can have the biggest impact. If he is afraid to go there maybe this job isn't right for him.
Silly Leftist, all politicians are afraid to go there, including Killary. They aren't stupid.

:0) Yes I do. .. YOU don't.

There is NO GREATER divide in all of American politics than the divide between Black people and the Republican Party

There is NO GREATER divide in all of American politics than the divide between Black people and the Republican Party

That's only because there is no greater divide in all of existence than the one between the truth and the democratic plantation owners, enslaving the black populace to poverty. They have also brainwashed the poor people to believe in that the only reason why they are poor are the rich white republicans, and not the fatherless homes.

You have been had by the democratic plantation and the black lies mob.

Last edited:
The correct question is: What cities are blacks doing so well under Democrats? I'd include "what country" too.

There's probably more money, business, and jobs in the Black city of Atlanta then in the entire state of Mississippi

ATLANTA .. Black city .. Black Mayor .. Black Administration .. Black residents .. Vibrant Black History .. Olympics .. Final Four .. Democrats control it .. the Mega City of the Southeast

Atlanta BOOMING

Atlanta residential real estate market continues to boom
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...residential-real-estate-market-continues.html

Atlanta warehouse business booms
Warehouse business booming in Atlanta | www.ajc.com

Convention Chief Says Atlanta’s Tourism is Booming
Convention Chief Says Atlanta's Tourism is Booming

Atlanta ZIP code named a Top 10 'Boom Town' in U.S.
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...zip-code-named-a-top-10-boom-town-in-u-s.html

But don't let me stop your hate fest :0) I love it when republicans answer their own dumb ass questions .. like why don't black people vote for republicans.

:lol:
Funny, all those negroes yet the Atlanta Falcons still has a White quarterback.

:lol: .. and Black people in the world class Black city of Atlanta that will host its 3rd Super Bowl love and appreciate their white quarterback whom is SURROUNDED by Black athletes .. just as all quarterbacks, black and white, are SURROUNDED by Black athletes.

See if you can find a point moron.

That's only because there is no greater divide in all of existence than the one between the truth and the democratic plantation owners, enslaving the black populace to poverty. They have also brainwashed the poor people to believe in that the only reason why they are poor are the rich white republicans, and not the fatherless homes.

It's because republicans LIKE YOU hate black people .. Black people hate the Republican Party.

What's the problem?

You hate us .. don't believe we have the right to decide who we should vote for .. and we hate you.

What could be more fair?

It's because republicans LIKE YOU hate black people .. Black people hate the Republican Party.

What's the problem?

You hate us .. don't believe we have the right to decide who we should vote for .. and we hate you.

What could be more fair?

Oh don't worry, I don't belong to nor do I have any associations with the republican party. However, I do belong into a rare class of people capable of making the determination whether someone is delusional. You fit squarely in that category.

The indoctrination by the plantation owners has worked beautifully. You believe everything they say...

Having a father sounds like something that is fair to me. But not to the owners...

Can Trump win votes simply by asking?

YES!

Can he win enough just by asking?

Probably not. You have to season the pot!!
(The above is for any group.)

Look, Trump can take an aggressive line against some relevant issue and win enough votes. The key is explaining what he is going to do and how it benefits that group.

If improving security is the issue...
If improving education and training is the issue..
If improving job opportunities is the issue...

Then all you have to do is find ways that significantly improve the situation.

That is seasoning the pot.

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?
Do the democrats there on your plantation let you into their kkk meetings, or do they only let you watch them discuss how they are going to continue oppressing you?

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

Oh don't worry, I don't belong to nor do I have any associations with the republican party. However, I do belong into a rare class of people capable of making the determination whether someone is delusional. You fit squarely in that category.

The indoctrination by the plantation owners has worked beautifully. You believe everything they say...

Having a father sounds like something that is fair to me. But not to the owners...

It doesn't matter what party you do or don't belong to .. you obviously don't possess the intelligence to recognize all the OBVIOUS reasons why Blacks don't vote for republicans .

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?
Do the democrats there on your plantation let you into their kkk meetings, or do they only let you watch them discuss how they are going to continue oppressing you?

Figure it out bitch .. and whatever you come up with, go with that .. pretend as if it means anything to anyone but a racist bitch like you..

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

Figure it out bitch .. and whatever you come up with, go with that .. pretend as if it means anything to anyone but a racist bitch like you..
Get your black ass back on the plantation boy.

:whip:

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

Get your black ass back on the plantation boy.

:whip:

Make me bitch. :lol:

See how fucking powerless you are.

Forum List

Back