Trumps 60 min interview went well.

Trump tells some of his USMB supporters to "stop it."

President-elect Donald Trump said he hadnā€™t heard of instances of intimidation of Latinos, Muslims and other groups by his supporters since the Nov. 8 election, was ā€œsaddenedā€ to learn of them, and urged his fans to ā€œstop it.ā€

ā€œI am very surprised to hear that -- I hate to hear that,ā€ Trump said in an interview with CBSā€™s ā€œ60 Minutesā€ conducted on Friday at Trump Tower in New York and broadcast on Sunday. ā€œI would say donā€™t do it, thatā€™s terrible, because Iā€™m going to bring this country together.ā€

ā€œI will say right to the cameras: Stop it,ā€ Trump added.​

Trump Says Any Supporters Practicing Bigotry Need to ā€˜Stop Itā€™

unfortunately Trump fell into the liberal media trap on that one.

President-elect Donald Trump said he hadnā€™t heard of instances of intimidation of Latinos, Muslims and other groups by his supporters since the Nov. 8 election, was ā€œsaddenedā€ to learn of them, and urged his fans to ā€œstop it.ā€

ā€œI am very surprised to hear that -- I hate to hear that,ā€ Trump said in an interview with CBSā€™s ā€œ60 Minutesā€ conducted on Friday at Trump Tower in New York and broadcast on Sunday. ā€œI would say donā€™t do it, thatā€™s terrible, because Iā€™m going to bring this country together.ā€

giphy.gif

i think he came off pretty good . Melinea too.

It's sort of like all the stuff thru the elections was "bygones " and now is a fresh start.

Makes me feel better about him.

I admire you for saying that. Personally, I voted for Trump because the establishment on both sides hated him. We needed an outsider to shake things up in Washington. Now we must hope for the best.

It's sort of like all the stuff thru the elections was "bygones " and now is a fresh start.

I admire you for saying that. Personally, I voted for Trump because the establishment on both sides hated him. We needed an outsider to shake things up in Washington. Now we must hope for the best.

And the first decision he makes is to put a establishment as they come as his chief of staff...

I think a lot of the far right/left forget how he's been a centerist on a lot of issues.

And the first decision he makes is to put a establishment as they come as his chief of staff...

He addressed that a little . He basically said that's all that is out there .

Amazingly nobody else has heard of it either. Because it's not happening. Hey all you non-existent Trump supporters not doing any of the shit the left is claiming is happening please stop doing the shit you aren't doing! Guess what dick wad. the exact number of people that need to change their ways because they were doing something Trump would condemn is exactly fucking nobody.

Now, about you left wing retards rioting and looting. Can we at least focus on the fucking shit that is actually happening and not your fantasy made up shit that isn't?

Good to hear it.
Haven't seen you in a few days..... cry all the stress away?
You haven't been paying attention then, have you? Well, I can guess why.
Yeah, you spent a couple days soaking your dildo with tears. Don't deny it dyke

Good to hear it.
Me too.

I absolutely HATE the NE Patriots and I want to see them get beaten, but I watched 60 Mins instead to get Leslie's interview of The Man, The Wife, and the Family. They are a great family.

There were some key takeaways.

The sons are going to stay in NYC and run the business. His daughters however want to get involved in national events but not as employees of the Government.

Melania made it clear that Pres-Elect Donald will listen to input, but he does whatever he thinks is best. She said he is "an adult" meaning you cannot scold him like a kid.

I was gladdest to hear about the SCOTUS nominations. If God intervened in this election with a miracle it was due to preserving the SCOTUS. We will now get two pro life pro gun justices. The 2nd Amendment will not get chipped away at anymore.

People need to be able to defend themselves. There are too many criminals and Islamists in this Country.

Back in the 1600's at Jamestown and Plymouth it was "Indians."

Back in the 1700's it was Redcoats.

Back in the 1800's it was "Indians" again.

Back in the 1900's it was gangsters.

NOW it is criminals and Islamists.

Just because some people hate guns, that is not justification to ignore the 2nd Amendment.

I am a very good shot and I carry, and therefore I want to be able to shoot whoever is trying to kill me.

Thank you, Mr. President Elect.

Amazingly nobody else has heard of it either. Because it's not happening. Hey all you non-existent Trump supporters not doing any of the shit the left is claiming is happening please stop doing the shit you aren't doing! Guess what dick wad. the exact number of people that need to change their ways because they were doing something Trump would condemn is exactly fucking nobody.

Now, about you left wing retards rioting and looting. Can we at least focus on the fucking shit that is actually happening and not your fantasy made up shit that isn't?

Fuck Toro.

giphy.gif

I think a lot of the far right/left forget how he's been a centerist on a lot of issues.

Maybe. For me, the biggest appeal was that he is an outsider and I see the two parties as left and right cheeks on the same ass. Corruption runs deep throughout Washington. They both hate Trump.

If nothing else, things in Washington will get stirred and change might come about. No president ever made everyone happy, not even their own parties.

It all remains to be seen. Now that the campaigns of trash talking are over, we'll see what he's made of. Again, hoping for the best since we all share this country.

Good to hear it.
Me too.

I absolutely HATE the NE Patriots and I want to see them get beaten, but I watched 60 Mins instead to get Leslie's interview of The Man, The Wife, and the Family. They are a great family.

There were some key takeaways.

The sons are going to stay in NYC and run the business. His daughters however want to get involved in national events but not as employees of the Government.

Melania made it clear that Pres-Elect Donald will listen to input, but he does whatever he thinks is best. She said he is "an adult" meaning you cannot scold him like a kid.

I was gladdest to hear about the SCOTUS nominations. If God intervened in this election with a miracle it was due to preserving the SCOTUS. We will now get two pro life pro gun justices. The 2nd Amendment will not get chipped away at anymore.

People need to be able to defend themselves. There are too many criminals and Islamists in this Country.

Back in the 1600's at Jamestown and Plymouth it was "Indians."

Back in the 1700's it was Redcoats.

Back in the 1800's it was "Indians" again.

Back in the 1900's it was gangsters.

NOW it is criminals and Islamists.

Just because some people hate guns, that is not justification to ignore the 2nd Amendment.

I am a very good shot and I carry, and therefore I want to be able to shoot whoever is trying to kill me.

Thank you, Mr. President Elect.

What has the sup ct done against gun ownership??

giphy.gif

Rebellion against President Trump is not allowed.

Stop being a bigot.

President Trump is demanding you.

I didn't get to see it...CBS only comes in when I hold my tongue just right. Any highlights?

No, a series of softballs lobbed at him and his family by Leslie Stahl. The biggest laugh was when Stahl asked Melania about working to end internet bullying as First Lady, from her recent speech. I had to hand it to that whole bunch of fake, ass-kissing kids, they didn't flinch.

Stahl didn't ask him what he was going to do about the Trump U fraud trial starting on November 28 and she didn't ask him about what the Trump Foundation is doing about the NY AG office banning them from fundraising since they never received state approval to do so in the first place.

It was a wasted hour of my time. EXCEPT that Trump did start losing focus 40 minutes in and he started talking in circles, repeating himself, didn't realize he was contradicting himself. He's a fucking baboon.

Forum List

Back