Trumps 60 min interview went well.

i think he came off pretty good . Melinea too.

It's sort of like all the stuff thru the elections was "bygones " and now is a fresh start.

Makes me feel better about him.

Who are you and what did you do to Timmy? Is he trapped down a well? Are we going to need another Timmy?

It's sort of like all the stuff thru the elections was "bygones " and now is a fresh start.

Who are you and what did you do to Timmy? Is he trapped down a well? Are we going to need another Timmy?

Hey hey hey . It's my secret way of fn wh the righties here :p

I'm not all that upset about trump winning . He's no ted Cruz !!!

I am going to make a prediction. Which I hate making predictions especially about the future but, Ivanka Trump will be the first woman president.

Oh crap and I took you seriously, just another lying lefty.

I am going to make a prediction. Which I hate making predictions especially about the future but, Ivanka Trump will be the first woman president.

She's got a future if she wants it's . Smart , hot , likeable .

I didn't get to see it...CBS only comes in when I hold my tongue just right. Any highlights?

Ivanka is a liberal... She was the one who pushed Maturnity Care...

I didn't get to see it...CBS only comes in when I hold my tongue just right. Any highlights?

He is saying one thing about Hillary and it is exactly what I said would happen. He more or less said no special prosecutor for the emails. He praised them both, he was presidential.

No I was being sincere .

It was like the the campaign was one bad ass mma fight, then they hug after it's done . Everyone called to wish him well . Even bill Clinton !

No I was being sincere .

It was like the the campaign was one bad ass mma fight, then they hug after it's done . Everyone called to wish him well . Even bill Clinton !

When were you being sincere, when you said this:

"Hey hey hey . It's my secret way of fn wh the righties here :p"

Ivanka is a liberal... She was the one who pushed Maturnity Care...

Aren't her and Chelsea friends ?

Trump /Clinton 2028! Lol!

No I was being sincere .

When were you being sincere, when you said this:

"Hey hey hey . It's my secret way of fn wh the righties here :p"

Well the emotion hints to a joke . I really did mean the OP.

Trump tells some of his USMB supporters to "stop it."

President-elect Donald Trump said he hadn’t heard of instances of intimidation of Latinos, Muslims and other groups by his supporters since the Nov. 8 election, was “saddened” to learn of them, and urged his fans to “stop it.”

“I am very surprised to hear that -- I hate to hear that,” Trump said in an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes” conducted on Friday at Trump Tower in New York and broadcast on Sunday. “I would say don’t do it, that’s terrible, because I’m going to bring this country together.”

“I will say right to the cameras: Stop it,” Trump added.​

Trump Says Any Supporters Practicing Bigotry Need to ‘Stop It’

Forum List

Back