Trumps 60 min interview went well.

Everyone start checking for seed pods I think they got Timmy.:)
image1.jpg

i think he came off pretty good . Melinea too.

It's sort of like all the stuff thru the elections was "bygones " and now is a fresh start.

Makes me feel better about him.

Who are you and what did you do to Timmy? Is he trapped down a well? Are we going to need another Timmy?

Hey hey hey . It's my secret way of fn wh the righties here :p

Oh crap and I took you seriously, just another lying lefty.

No I was being sincere .

It was like the the campaign was one bad ass mma fight, then they hug after it's done . Everyone called to wish him well . Even bill Clinton !

You coming around Timmy?

It's sort of like all the stuff thru the elections was "bygones " and now is a fresh start.

I didn't get to see it...CBS only comes in when I hold my tongue just right. Any highlights?

No, a series of softballs lobbed at him and his family by Leslie Stahl. The biggest laugh was when Stahl asked Melania about working to end internet bullying as First Lady, from her recent speech. I had to hand it to that whole bunch of fake, ass-kissing kids, they didn't flinch.

Stahl didn't ask him what he was going to do about the Trump U fraud trial starting on November 28 and she didn't ask him about what the Trump Foundation is doing about the NY AG office banning them from fundraising since they never received state approval to do so in the first place.

It was a wasted hour of my time. EXCEPT that Trump did start losing focus 40 minutes in and he started talking in circles, repeating himself, didn't realize he was contradicting himself. He's a fucking baboon.
I thought it was a good interview, for many reason that the OP addressed. The country needed an interview like that, and a few more, that shows a better side of trump than we've seen over the past year. He is after all and amazingly enough, going to be our leader. I was fine with the softball questions for those reasons. Not every interview needs to be a prosecution

I did laugh outloud at his answer about beating Isis... he said he isnt telling how he will. Eat them but we have great generals, then in the next breath he said he knew more than the generals and that they were responsible for getting us into this mess... one thing is still very clear and extremely troubling... he has no clue when it comes to warfare and forgiven policy.

I didn't get to see it...CBS only comes in when I hold my tongue just right. Any highlights?

No, a series of softballs lobbed at him and his family by Leslie Stahl. The biggest laugh was when Stahl asked Melania about working to end internet bullying as First Lady, from her recent speech. I had to hand it to that whole bunch of fake, ass-kissing kids, they didn't flinch.

Stahl didn't ask him what he was going to do about the Trump U fraud trial starting on November 28 and she didn't ask him about what the Trump Foundation is doing about the NY AG office banning them from fundraising since they never received state approval to do so in the first place.

It was a wasted hour of my time. EXCEPT that Trump did start losing focus 40 minutes in and he started talking in circles, repeating himself, didn't realize he was contradicting himself. He's a fucking baboon.
I thought it was a good interview, for many reason that the OP addressed. The country needed an interview like that, and a few more, that shows a better side of trump than we've seen over the past year. He is after all and amazingly enough, going to be our leader. I was fine with the softball questions for those reasons. Not every interview needs to be a prosecution

I did laugh outloud at his answer about beating Isis... he said he isnt telling how he will. Eat them but we have great generals, then in the next breath he said he knew more than the generals and that they were responsible for getting us into this mess... one thing is still very clear and extremely troubling... he has no clue when it comes to warfare and forgiven policy.

"forgiven policy"..I like that policy.

It wasn't a bad interview, but I voted for him, so I'm obviously receptive to hoping for a good outcome. I think many who opposed him are going to need longer to lick their wounds before opening their minds, and some will never come around. That's pretty typical though after any election.

Forum List

Back