Trumpies - you have been warned.

I am forced to question the intelligence of Liberals. They seem to actually believe Hillary will create thousands of new jobs by raising the taxes on corporations and adding more regulations on their manufacturing processes. So many new jobs will be created this way to accommodate all those coming into the country through her open borders and her bringing in thousands of Syrian refugees. Even the Blacks believe in this pie-in-the-sky.

That's right Trump supporters, you can't say you didn't know.

Trump does not care about the Presidency. He does not want to be president.

Trump wants to start a media company, internet and cable, and he's building an audience. And calling the election rigged or fixed is the perfect way to keep them loyal and hungry for more fear and xenophobia.

Now, I know how you folks don't like to feel stupid or duped, but that is what is happening. He's playing you for fools. He's feeding you with conspiracies and fear, getting you hooked on his daily outrageous and politically incorrect behavior--because angry low income, low education voters long to just let loose and vent on the blacks, Mexicans and Muslims who are taking something from them.

Immediately following the election: Trump will start up his cable channel or internet streaming site with 40 million viewers at $8.00 a month per. He's actually a very good TV producer and this is perfect way to guarantee investors a giant opening audience of paying customers.

Consider yourselves informed.
Duly noted we've been warned by a complete nutjob.

Carry on.

That's right Trump supporters, you can't say you didn't know.

Trump does not care about the Presidency. He does not want to be president.

Trump wants to start a media company, internet and cable, and he's building an audience. And calling the election rigged or fixed is the perfect way to keep them loyal and hungry for more fear and xenophobia.

Now, I know how you folks don't like to feel stupid or duped, but that is what is happening. He's playing you for fools. He's feeding you with conspiracies and fear, getting you hooked on his daily outrageous and politically incorrect behavior--because angry low income, low education voters long to just let loose and vent on the blacks, Mexicans and Muslims who are taking something from them.

Immediately following the election: Trump will start up his cable channel or internet streaming site with 40 million viewers at $8.00 a month per. He's actually a very good TV producer and this is perfect way to guarantee investors a giant opening audience of paying customers.

Consider yourselves informed.

Consider yourselves warned

14uew4i.jpg

These are the same people who warmed me that if I voted for Goldwater there's be a land war in Asia.

But I ignored them; voted for him anyway and look what LBJ went and done.

See, Vietnam was all my fault!

Forum List

Back