Family values Fox news with another charge of sexual harassment.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
So it is more then Roger Ailes , Even after Murdock took over it continues on. In fact the sexual predator Ailes was given 20 million for a going away present. Latest I heard has ten women stepping forward .
Andrea Tantaros is the latest, in her suit she charged "Fox News masquerades as a defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny,” She said that "top executives at the network, including the man who replaced Roger Ailes, punished her for complaining about sexual harassment by Mr. Ailes."
I have to ask why people watch this, a in depth study was done by politifact on cable broadcasters and Fox came out way far down at the bottom, with only 40% of what they said was true. Are you kidding me.
I would especially like to hear from the Family values group who make up the major part of Fox's audience. By the way no comments about it's OK what Fox did because Clinton's did this or Clinton's did that. I'll simply ask you to prove it and other then a few attacks on the Clinton's you can't so it would be a waste of time.

So it is more then Roger Ailes , Even after Murdock took over it continues on. In fact the sexual predator Ailes was given 20 million for a going away present. Latest I heard has ten women stepping forward .
Andrea Tantaros is the latest, in her suit she charged "Fox News masquerades as a defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny,” She said that "top executives at the network, including the man who replaced Roger Ailes, punished her for complaining about sexual harassment by Mr. Ailes."
I have to ask why people watch this, a in depth study was done by politifact on cable broadcasters and Fox came out way far down at the bottom, with only 40% of what they said was true. Are you kidding me.
I would especially like to hear from the Family values group who make up the major part of Fox's audience. By the way no comments about it's OK what Fox did because Clinton's did this or Clinton's did that. I'll simply ask you to prove it and other then a few attacks on the Clinton's you can't so it would be a waste of time.
Well, you gotta know what the enemy's up to, for one. I like The Five; record it daily. Actually, I've been more impressed with CNN lately for being fair and balanced.

Well, you gotta know what the enemy's up to, for one. I like The Five; record it daily. Actually, I've been more impressed with CNN lately for being fair and balanced.
Ya CNN in the study was one of the better ones, my favorite in another poll Was Rush the fat man 15% true 85% lies, I really don't think that Fox puts any effort in in the truth of their comments, first they are a shill for the right and They believe in the fact that as Trump says, tell a lie three times and people will believe it. Perfect match Trump and the right.

This is wonderful , they are going after Bill the liar
O'Reilly now and talking about going after the King himself Rupert Murdoch. What happening to this world when the old fat man party is getting sued for something that was nothing 40 years ago. Can't a guy have some fun?

What's the big deal? Willie "I did not have sexual relations..." Clinton is revered by dimocrats for what rational folks consider far worse behavior.

You idiots can be a hoot.

What's the big deal? Willie "I did not have sexual relations..." Clinton is revered by dimocrats for what rational folks consider far worse behavior.

You idiots can be a hoot.
How weak can a argument be, its ok if a regressive do something bad something immoral because Bill Clinton did something bad and Immoral decades ago. The response of someone who has been cornered by the people he is debating and pulls that little gem up like it make everything he and people like him do.

Forum List

Back