TrumpGas™

/---/ So it 's Trump's fault Kalifornia taxes gasoline so much. You deranged lunatic.
California gas tax increase - what it costs and what it does ...
California gas tax increase is now law. What it costs you and what it fixes
Increases to California's gas tax were approved in 2017 and will continue for years. ... The 47.3-cent combined excise tax in effect July 1, 2019 will be adjusted for inflation beginning July 1 ...
I’m in Augusta, GA, dumbass. It’s $2.59 per gallon. Georgia has some of the cheapest gas taxes in the country.

Damn, TrumpGas™ is almost up to $2.60.

America was great when gas was below $1.90, under President Barack Hussein Obama (praise be unto Him!)
/----/ Reagan Gas was teh best.
iu

You uh ..... you DO know that would be in 1980s dollars.... right?

Fer fuxsake, I remember making 75 bucks a day in the '80s and thinking I was getting away with something.
/----/ Of course I know. I'm debating a Libtard Moonbat who is whining about the high cost of gas is in Kalifornia. He ignores the 49 cent excise tax per gallon added on by democRATs and somehow it's all Trump's fault. So I have to stoop to his level of ignorance. You're a bit smarter than him.

oh California
no wonder why it cryin

i say it because with most lefttard Californians you really don't know which pro noun to use

/---/ So it 's Trump's fault Kalifornia taxes gasoline so much. You deranged lunatic.
Increases to California's gas tax were approved in 2017 and will continue for years. ... The 47.3-cent combined excise tax in effect July 1, 2019 will be adjusted for inflation beginning July 1 ...
I’m in Augusta, GA, dumbass. It’s $2.59 per gallon. Georgia has some of the cheapest gas taxes in the country.
/—-/ Gas Buddy has it for 2.45 but what’s your point?

/—-/ Gas Buddy has it for 2.45 but what’s your point?

That's a member price. Costco.

They shouldn't list them without noting that. It's deceptive.

Last edited:
/----/ He thanked him - not begged them. Learn the difference you moron. Now explain what he did wrong by doing that.
Trump asks Saudi Arabia to increase oil production

Now what?
/----/ "Now what?"
Now you can get a clue.
In a tweet on Saturday, Trump said King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud had agreed to his request to boost production by "maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels."
"Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & dysfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference...Prices too high! He has agreed!" the tweet read.
"Oil’s drop below $55 earlier this week was apparently not enough for Trump. On Wednesday, the president took to Twitter to praise Saudi Arabia for hiking output and helping to cap oil prices. Trump implored the kingdom to keep at it, saying “let’s go lower!”"

"IMPLORED TO KEEP AT IT" Begged.
/---/ It's not clear - do you want cheap oil or expensive oil? Do you praise Kalifornia's 49 cent gas tax or condem it? Do you shop around to buy the cheapest as in your community or just pull in any old station you find?
View attachment 253063

Perfectly clear. Trump wanted Saudis to flood the market to lower prices. You called me liar three times & each time I proved myself right.

So fuck off.

America was great when gas was below $1.90, under President Barack Hussein Obama (praise be unto Him!)
Obamessiah tried his best to keep prices from dropping that low but fracking did it. OPEC opened their taps to help drive the price that low for the purpose of making fracking cost-prohibitive. Then OPEC cut supply to drive the price higher.
Trump has removed restrictions obamessiah implemented but CA and OR governments are intentionally making offshore drilling cost-prohibitive and that has prevented the US from leveraging the price back down.
But all of this goes way over your little bigoted brain. You’d rather face financial hardships than give up your bigotry.
Trump begged the Middle East to release more oil hurtung oil comoabnies in the US.

To Review: Trump fucked US oil producers & you think Trump is helping US oil producers making you dumber than shit.

Lower oil prices are good for Americans as a whole. That US oil producers might make less money at lower prices is not a good enough reason to ignore that.
You’re as dumb as that other guy, Real Dumb Dave.
High energy prices fuck the entire economy. (See 1973, 1979, 1992, 2002 through 2014)

If you can't follow the conversation, STFU.

I was talking about Trump getting the Saudis to raise release & lower prices & how, in that process, he fucked US oil producers.

Try to keep up.

/----/ He thanked him - not begged them. Learn the difference you moron. Now explain what he did wrong by doing that.

Now what?
/----/ "Now what?"
Now you can get a clue.
In a tweet on Saturday, Trump said King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud had agreed to his request to boost production by "maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels."
"Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & dysfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference...Prices too high! He has agreed!" the tweet read.
"Oil’s drop below $55 earlier this week was apparently not enough for Trump. On Wednesday, the president took to Twitter to praise Saudi Arabia for hiking output and helping to cap oil prices. Trump implored the kingdom to keep at it, saying “let’s go lower!”"

/---/ It's not clear - do you want cheap oil or expensive oil? Do you praise Kalifornia's 49 cent gas tax or condem it? Do you shop around to buy the cheapest as in your community or just pull in any old station you find?
View attachment 253063

I prefer using a gas & diesel fuel tax to maintain our highway system.

/——/ I always knew Gas Buddy was low balling the prices. Thanks for verifying
3BEBE61D-37CA-4AB5-A728-C89E42C48DCD.png

Now what?
/----/ "Now what?"
Now you can get a clue.

View attachment 253063

/——/ Then tell your Lib butt buddies to stop bitching about Kalifornia gas prices.

Now what?
/----/ "Now what?"
Now you can get a clue.

View attachment 253063

Perfectly clear. Trump wanted Saudis to flood the market to lower prices. You called me liar three times & each time I proved myself right.

So fuck off.
/——/ No, he asked they make up the shortfall from Venezuela- but you already knew that.

/----/ "Now what?"
Now you can get a clue.

View attachment 253063

So fuck off.
/——/ No, he asked they make up the shortfall from Venezuela- but you already knew that.
Quit lying. He asked them so oil prices would go down.I posted the links. Quit being such a fucking ass & read them.

/----/ "Now what?"
Now you can get a clue.

View attachment 253063

/——/ Then tell your Lib butt buddies to stop bitching about Kalifornia gas prices.
Quit praising Trump for hurting American businesses.

/----/ I loved Nixon Gas. Nixon was the best when it came to cheap gas.
iu
Now show me when it was 4x higher in price under LBJ, like it was under Bush.

You wingnuts are complete strangers to logic.

Ummm, gas prices hit over three dollars a gallon when Obama was President and if you claim it did not then you will be lying!

Gasoline Prices Under Presidents Bush, Obama, and Trump

You should provide a link how long that price stayed there along with the fact gas was high the majority of the time when Obama was President.

Obamessiah tried his best to keep prices from dropping that low but fracking did it. OPEC opened their taps to help drive the price that low for the purpose of making fracking cost-prohibitive. Then OPEC cut supply to drive the price higher.
Trump has removed restrictions obamessiah implemented but CA and OR governments are intentionally making offshore drilling cost-prohibitive and that has prevented the US from leveraging the price back down.
But all of this goes way over your little bigoted brain. You’d rather face financial hardships than give up your bigotry.
Trump begged the Middle East to release more oil hurtung oil comoabnies in the US.

To Review: Trump fucked US oil producers & you think Trump is helping US oil producers making you dumber than shit.

Lower oil prices are good for Americans as a whole. That US oil producers might make less money at lower prices is not a good enough reason to ignore that.
So why isn't cheap imported steel good for America?

Because we need a healthy middle class and letting the rest of the world fuck our manufacturing employment is not the way to have that.

But lower raw material costs hep US manufacturers to be more competitive in the marketplace.

Trump fucked US manufacturers with his tariffs on imported steel. Ask Harley Davidson.

I guess that is why US manufacturers have been kicking ass and taking names for the last 50 years, huh?

Wait a minute, that's not right...

View attachment 253138
Sams and Costco are clubs and usually are 10 cents cheaper. I don’t know those other two. Augusta has some of the lowest gas prices in the state. It may have something to do with being right on South Carolina’s border. I don’t know. But it’s cheaper than Atlanta or Macon or Valdosta.

View attachment 253138
Sams and Costco are clubs and usually are 10 cents cheaper. I don’t know those other two. Augusta has some of the lowest gas prices in the state. It may have something to do with being right on South Carolina’s border. I don’t know. But it’s cheaper than Atlanta or Macon or Valdosta.

Usually those differences can be traced to differing county taxes.

I go to Augusta once a year and I always tank up in South Carolina. Lowest gas prices anywhere due to lowest gas taxes --- and it shows on the quality of the roads.

View attachment 253138

I go to Augusta once a year and I always tank up in South Carolina. Lowest gas prices anywhere due to lowest gas taxes --- and it shows on the quality of the roads.
South Carolina is a real shithole. You can tell as soon as you cross the state line.

View attachment 253138

South Carolina is a real shithole. You can tell as soon as you cross the state line.

That's why we have a wall between the states.

Trying to get your state and my state to collaborate on a project to just saw it off and push it out to the Bermuda Triangle.

Forum List

Back