Trumpf's is up late, whining on Hannity's shoulder

Trump never really smiles and suggesting Hillary has a high energy level is just stupid. On the flip side Trump has the fortitude to actually take questions from the media. An not just one or two but anytime, anywhere. Hillary just hides......must be all that energy huh?
Hahaha. Trumpf's takes questions but answers them all with his empty tag lines. Nope, look at Hillary vs. Trumpf's - the Donald just doesn't look healthy. He could have a heart attack before it's over. Clearly doesn't exercise.

Hillary looks healthy?
In comparison, sure.

NOt really
So you think the Donald is a bastion of health? Maybe you need to get on obamacare.

Already on Medicare and Tricare.

No sense paying the excess prices of Obamacare

he looks rather upset that night one of the DNC made him look like an even bigger doofus. He's not smiling much. Looks like he can't keep up with Hillarys energy.

I can't wait until he debates Hillary. I'm looking forward to her mopping the floor with him.
Especially when they ask for explanation of their p-o-l-i-c-y.

Oh, that's an easy one. He's going to make Amerikkka great again. hiccup.

“You know, it really doesn`t matter what (the media) write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

Is that Proverbs or Pslams?
That was me in 9th grade!

I was playing D&D and on the cusp of discovering my charisma in 9th grade. lol
I was bangin hot Chics and committing crimes lol. Stoned or high everyday. It was a terrible youth yet I won't deny that I had A LOT OF FUN

Oh, we're smoking pot while playing; however, I was mostly a good kid.

“You know, it really doesn`t matter what (the media) write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

Is that Proverbs or Pslams?
That was me in 9th grade!

I was playing D&D and on the cusp of discovering my charisma in 9th grade. lol
I was bangin hot Chics and committing crimes lol. Stoned or high everyday. It was a terrible youth yet I won't deny that I had A LOT OF FUN

Oh, we're smoking pot while playing; however, I was mostly a good kid.
My drug of choice was acid. Couldn't get enough. Eventually led me to prison. Then the fun was over....

My drug of choice was acid. Couldn't get enough. Eventually led me to prison. Then the fun was over....

We all make mistakes and have pocks in our past. I did a shit loads of drugs, but I never got busted for any of my silliness...somehow. lol

Anybody else smell that old man smell on this thread? Ahem...

th

Forum List

Back