Trumpf's is up late, whining on Hannity's shoulder

Outrun My Gun

Jul 22, 2016
he looks rather upset that night one of the DNC made him look like an even bigger doofus. He's not smiling much. Looks like he can't keep up with Hillarys energy.

he looks rather upset that night one of the DNC made him look like an even bigger doofus. He's not smiling much. Looks like he can't keep up with Hillarys energy.
Trump never really smiles and suggesting Hillary has a high energy level is just stupid. On the flip side Trump has the fortitude to actually take questions from the media. An not just one or two but anytime, anywhere. Hillary just hides......must be all that energy huh?

Trump never really smiles and suggesting Hillary has a high energy level is just stupid. On the flip side Trump has the fortitude to actually take questions from the media. An not just one or two but anytime, anywhere. Hillary just hides......must be all that energy huh?
Hahaha. Trumpf's takes questions but answers them all with his empty tag lines. Nope, look at Hillary vs. Trumpf's - the Donald just doesn't look healthy. He could have a heart attack before it's over. Clearly doesn't exercise.

Hahaha. Trumpf's takes questions but answers them all with his empty tag lines. Nope, look at Hillary vs. Trumpf's - the Donald just doesn't look healthy. He could have a heart attack before it's over. Clearly doesn't exercise.
Not interested in their looks. That phase passed when I graduated college.

Sadly, not for Trumpf.

“You know, it really doesn`t matter what (the media) write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

When has hitlery ever taken questions.....

She took 31 hrs of them from your idiot congressman who wasted tons of my tax dollars chasing an aimless goal. Or did you miss that?

Sadly, not for Trumpf.
I think you watch to much reality TV. All your posts are void of actual issues that matter. At the end of the day your Jerry Springer style drive for controversy is pointless.

Sadly, not for Trumpf.
I think you watch to much reality TV. All your posts are void of actual issues that matter. At the end of the day your Jerry Springer style drive for controversy is pointless.
It's true. I did watch the RNC and CSPAN witch hunts. But I wouldn't really call that 'reality'.

She took 31 hrs of them from your idiot congressman who wasted tons of my tax dollars chasing an aimless goal. Or did you miss that?

Oh you mean comey???
3 hours

But testifying in congress is not a news conference you dimwit

Sadly, not for Trumpf.
It's true. I did watch the RNC and CSPAN witch hunts. But I wouldn't really call that 'reality'.
You're on my shortlist. For ignore not vp

Forum List

Back