“Trumpers”,”Trumpsters”,”TrumpTards”,”the base”...is anybody actually insulted by these labels?

Isn’t that like being called “White Boy”?
Being labeled a Trump supporter is a compliment...no?
It suggests that one stands for Americans First, American Pride, tradition, culture, military, law and order, our right to sovereignty, hard work, prosperity...etc
Who sane, stands against said principles and ideals?
Libtards, snowflakes, cucks...

I still feel bad when I get called a "deplorable" <g>

Nah. We are dregs now. Biden says so.

I'm one very happy dreg.

I find it hilarious when the left flail in desperation trying to insult us. Messing with their minds is entertaining. I told one of these left wingers I'm fine with Trump lying and she popped a gasket and added the quote to her sig line. lol

It suggests that one stands for Americans First, American Pride, tradition, culture, military, law and order, our right to sovereignty, hard work, prosperity...etc

You have to remember, to these folks being called an American is an insult. They hate the country.
it becomes more apparent everyday. now they don't like our nation!!! openly state it. anyone that is a nationalist is a hater of their world. amazing shit I tell you.

Oh by the way, while I am on this pathetic ass pep-talk post...

Why don't you trumpers call yourselves birthers anymore?

You wouldn't have been trumpers if he were not a birther first....

Hillary was a "birther" before Trump was Biff! Have you forgotten that? :)

Offended?

Why?

Users of those terms are simply exposing their infantile personalities.
Like Demonrats? Libtards?

What do Libtards, Demonrats, snowflakes and cucks stand for?
Free shit, hate whitey, illegal wetbacks, men in dresses, pole puffers and rug munchers, hate Christianity and American culture, hate wealth and prosperity, hate standards, expectations, accountability and normality...You starting to see the difference? Anyone sane and decent should be ashamed and insulted to be labeled a supporter of the aforementioned...no?

Offended?

Why?

Free shit, hate whitey, illegal wetbacks, men in dresses, pole puffers and rug munchers, hate Christianity and American culture, hate wealth and prosperity, hate standards, expectations, accountability and normality...You starting to see the difference? Anyone sane and decent should be ashamed and insulted to be labeled a supporter of the aforementioned...no?
Strawman.png

It is the best they can do when they just want to say you are a racist...

It is the truth about those on the left and they know calling you a racist is pointless, so they use other words thinking those words will bite at you...

Offended?

Why?

Strawman.png

Are you really implying that Democrats / Liberals are not supporters of everything I mentioned in my previous post?
Don’t lie to yourself bud.

Forum List

Back