Trumpcare has Arrived

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

You can't take the wheels off a car and wonder why it doesn't drive.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Obamacare bombshell: Trump kills key payments to health insurers

Ironically, this is "good news"......Let Trump cultist feel the fuck up demanded by Trump in THEIR own pocket.......The only, unfortunate way for these morons to finally wake up to the failures brought on by the orange charlatan.
oh no, we want freedom and not have the government do everything. sorry we saw premiums skyrocket after obamacare. I cant wait to see you guy bitch about the market making things cheaper
they must not want that. they sure seem to be digging for more costly insurance premiums.

you sure never dodge lies .. one right after the other, a fast as you can .. a machine.
goebbels.png

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Ironically, this is "good news"......Let Trump cultist feel the fuck up demanded by Trump in THEIR own pocket.......The only, unfortunate way for these morons to finally wake up to the failures brought on by the orange charlatan.
oh no, we want freedom and not have the government do everything. sorry we saw premiums skyrocket after obamacare. I cant wait to see you guy bitch about the market making things cheaper
they must not want that. they sure seem to be digging for more costly insurance premiums.

you sure never dodge lies .. one right after the other, a fast as you can .. a machine.
huh

Source: Congressional Budget Office analysis "The Effects of Terminating Payments for Cost-Sharing Reductions," August 2017

More than half of the people who buy Obamacare plans on government-run exchanges qualify for reduced out-of-pocket health charges that the CSRs subsidize. Those customers have relatively low incomes.

A greater number of people, about 85 percent of all Obamacare exchange customers, qualify for subsidies that reduce their monthly plan premiums. Those subsidies, in the form of federal tax credits, are not at risk from the Trump administration action on CSRs.

In fact, those premium subsidies will offset the price hikes that are expected from the CSR cutoff for millions of people. That is, the value of the tax credit-based subsidy rises in step with premium prices — so if premiums go up, so do the subsidies.

news flash;

rich bitch screws poor people.

and timing is perfect too - TA DAAAAAAAAAAA, mid term elections.

cya girls,
and you guys make this claim, which is a lie all the time.
Obamacare was gonna lower preimums....LIE
keep your doctor....LIE
when do you guys not lie?

View attachment 154100
Oh they know that one....from one progressive to the current ones.....they use projection all the time....

its why they care so much about black lives, they let blacks kill each other and don't give a shit or that black people in bad neighborhoods, almost never escape them unless they have a jumpshot or a rap career.

Seems Trumps plan will hurt people over 50 who are not yet close to Social Security, the tax bill to tax payers for the bail out of insurance co is estimated at 2.3 billion.

Seems Trumps plan will hurt people over 50 who are not yet close to Social Security, the tax bill to tax payers for the bail out of insurance co is estimated at 2.3 billion.
It just seems that way because you don't have any idea what really is in the plan other than what you are fed by the commies.

Trumpcare is here now. Are you happy?
yes. Thanks for asking.

Quoting this so that when costs go up and you inevitably whine like you always do, I'll remind you that this is what you wanted.
If Trump did nothing, health care cost were going up 31%.

Cute number. But let's pretend for a second it's a valid number and I don't need actual proof. When costs go up even higher than that, will that be Trumps fault or still Obamas?
Key phrase here is "Let's pretend"......When do you ever have actual proof of anything?

I was referring to HIS lack of proof. But you've already shown that you're literally too dumb to keep up with adult conversations.

explain how it impacts existing policies exactly? come on let's debate that. do you have any clue?
Oh no, his talking points won't cover that. Being able to buy across state lines will lower premiums. Competition in the market, always lower prices.

I get it, you know more than the CBO.

You, the person who likely peaked in middle school and now whose life revolves around hating on dum libs on the internet know more than the CBO.
I don't hate anyone, but it's common sense that competition will lower prices. I guess you and the cbo know nothing about economics.

Solid analysis, you know more than the CBO about economics.

Being as smart as you are, you'd think you would have done more with your life. No?
You know nothing about me. Goes back to that you have no credibility again. Lol

I know you think you're smarter than the CBO on financial topics.

Funny, right?

Source: Congressional Budget Office analysis "The Effects of Terminating Payments for Cost-Sharing Reductions," August 2017

More than half of the people who buy Obamacare plans on government-run exchanges qualify for reduced out-of-pocket health charges that the CSRs subsidize. Those customers have relatively low incomes.

A greater number of people, about 85 percent of all Obamacare exchange customers, qualify for subsidies that reduce their monthly plan premiums. Those subsidies, in the form of federal tax credits, are not at risk from the Trump administration action on CSRs.

In fact, those premium subsidies will offset the price hikes that are expected from the CSR cutoff for millions of people. That is, the value of the tax credit-based subsidy rises in step with premium prices — so if premiums go up, so do the subsidies.

news flash;

rich bitch screws poor people.

and timing is perfect too - TA DAAAAAAAAAAA, mid term elections.

cya girls,
and you guys make this claim, which is a lie all the time.
Obamacare was gonna lower preimums....LIE
keep your doctor....LIE
when do you guys not lie?

cant read and comprehend can you dumbass ?

when premiums increase so do subsidies to offset the increase.

write that down .............. if you can write

As usual, the Trumpbots absolve Trump from all fault (which is itself ironic after the Madrassa Messiah years), but they are imo partially correct in that Trump's EOs are aimed at congress.

A president typically has a duty to set a legislative agenda with parameters of what legislation should accomplish, and there cannot be any factual dispute he failed to do that. Ryan cobbled together a bill that cut Medicaid funding enough to get the Freedom Caucus, and Trump praised the bil until it got to the Senate where it became a "mean" bill. And ultimately the Turtle couldn't get 50 gop votes because the senators simply didn't trust the House on Medicaid and weren't inclined to take whatever came out of a conference.

But Trump's failure doesn't absolve Mitch and Ryan. I'm honestly surprised they gave Trump as much deference as they did; they pretty much treated him like a "real" president, even though they had to know doesn't have any conservative ideology for them to find common ground. And, he tasked them with an impossibility - congress cannot totally rewrite healthcare policy in one day ... or six months. McCain is right. Congress was created to follow a process to achieve legislation, and that process was totally ignored especially in the Senate

The Legislative Process: Overview (Video)

I thought Mitch would march his merry was as majority leader to enact a republican agenda without allowing Trump to have much of a role in legislating, and just present him with bills to sign.

And in the end, the 30-35% of Trumpbots will continue to absolve the Orange Orb of incompetence and probably election crimes.

Cute number. But let's pretend for a second it's a valid number and I don't need actual proof. When costs go up even higher than that, will that be Trumps fault or still Obamas?
it depends what went up. if it is purely existing policies, obummer's, if it is new policies written for trump's EO then trump's. Why is this so hard for stupid fks like you?

Who gets the credit if they go down?

Trump gets all the credit now if they go up or down.

This doesn't just affect new policies. This affects ALL policies. Do you understand how any of this works? Everytime you reply it becomes clear that you don't have any fucking clue.
explain how it impacts existing policies exactly? come on let's debate that. do you have any clue?

I put the info in the OP and linked to the article. Did you bother to read it? Nope.

Would you like me to re-paste it for you?
why don't you paste the piece that talks into pre-existing condition. cause I didn't read it in your post.

Who said anything about pre-existing conditions? I said policies.

I knew you were clueless on this topic but when you literally don't even understand what you're arguing, how do you expect to be taken seriously?

As usual, the Trumpbots absolve Trump from all fault (which is itself ironic after the Madrassa Messiah years), but they are imo partially correct in that Trump's EOs are aimed at congress.

A president typically has a duty to set a legislative agenda with parameters of what legislation should accomplish, and there cannot be any factual dispute he failed to do that. Ryan cobbled together a bill that cut Medicaid funding enough to get the Freedom Caucus, and Trump praised the bil until it got to the Senate where it became a "mean" bill. And ultimately the Turtle couldn't get 50 gop votes because the senators simply didn't trust the House on Medicaid and weren't inclined to take whatever came out of a conference.

But Trump's failure doesn't absolve Mitch and Ryan. I'm honestly surprised they gave Trump as much deference as they did; they pretty much treated him like a "real" president, even though they had to know doesn't have any conservative ideology for them to find common ground. And, he tasked them with an impossibility - congress cannot totally rewrite healthcare policy in one day ... or six months. McCain is right. Congress was created to follow a process to achieve legislation, and that process was totally ignored especially in the Senate

I thought Mitch would march his merry was as majority leader to enact a republican agenda without allowing Trump to have much of a role in legislating, and just present him with bills to sign.

And in the end, the 30-35% of Trumpbots will continue to absolve the Orange Orb of incompetence and probably election crimes.

And probably election crimes. Yup, we're just waiting here for you whack jobs to make up more BS.

it depends what went up. if it is purely existing policies, obummer's, if it is new policies written for trump's EO then trump's. Why is this so hard for stupid fks like you?

Who gets the credit if they go down?

This doesn't just affect new policies. This affects ALL policies. Do you understand how any of this works? Everytime you reply it becomes clear that you don't have any fucking clue.

I put the info in the OP and linked to the article. Did you bother to read it? Nope.

why don't you paste the piece that talks into pre-existing condition. cause I didn't read it in your post.

I knew you were clueless on this topic but when you literally don't even understand what you're arguing, how do you expect to be taken seriously?
I think Trump also ordered that "associations" may buy across state lines, and insurors can now charge more simply because the members of an association are older or have some excess number of pre-existing conditions.

And probably election crimes. Yup, we're just waiting here for you whack jobs to make up more BS.
on cuuuuuue, Trumpbot. LOL

no its good news that obamacare will go bye bye....and the illegal subsidies will end
Trump to End Illegal ObamaCare Subsidies to Insurers

I think Trump also ordered that "associations" may buy across state lines, and insurors can now charge more simply because the members of an association are older or have some excess number of pre-existing conditions.
yeah its bad to allow small businesses to pool to get cheaper rates.
All I know is im not old and my shit went up when obamacare was introduced.....you guys lied about obamacare, we all see it, now you're saying what happened with obamacare will happen when we get rid of it.....jesus you guys are clueless

I cant wait to see you guy bitch about the market making things cheaper
Cheaper? :lol: Silly kid thinks the private market is going to make insurance cheaper.

wow, this from a guy that thinks government makes it cheaper....with regulation......

I mean afer all in the private world we regularly spend $600 for a toilet seat.......oh wait that's the government.

and why is the private secotr better:

in short this

Government budget constraints sometimes have the opposite of their intended effect because they don’t allow for flexibility. Everybody knows that the economy changes, and business conditions change. In the corporate world, you have more flexibility to respond. You can often move dollars from one budget line to another.

It doesn't work that way in government. Many budgets involve money earmarked for certain things. There is no latitude to move money from one bucket to another, even if doing so could result in efficiencies or cost savings.

its from this site:
Government vs. Private-Sector Procurement: An Unfair Comparison

this is the main conclusion:

Rigid, procedure-heavy public-sector management makes it nearly impossible to run procurement as fluidly and efficiently as in the private sector.

In the private sector, procurement works with executive management and a board of directors, maybe 10 or 20 people who have hired the procurement chief for his or her expertise and delegated authority over the function to that person.

In government, procurement has to deal with a legislative body made up of hundreds of people, all of whom have a say and believe they know how to do the job better.

In the private sector, rules are in place governing what you can and can’t do -- but some rules can be modified and exceptions can be made. In government, however, the rules aren't just rules -- they're laws, and bending them can land you behind bars. If you don't agree with the rules, you have to work with the legislature to get them changed, which is a crusade unto itself.

BEUARACRY drives up cost....private sector is almost ALWAYS cheaper and better.
but hey you go move to Venzuela or cuba if you want government running your life

Last edited:

Wrong that is prohibited.

Forum List

Back