Trumpcare has Arrived

Ironically, this is "good news"......Let Trump cultist feel the fuck up demanded by Trump in THEIR own pocket.......The only, unfortunate way for these morons to finally wake up to the failures brought on by the orange charlatan.
oh no, we want freedom and not have the government do everything. sorry we saw premiums skyrocket after obamacare. I cant wait to see you guy bitch about the market making things cheaper
they must not want that. they sure seem to be digging for more costly insurance premiums.

you sure never dodge lies .. one right after the other, a fast as you can .. a machine.
View attachment 154100
Oh they know that one....from one progressive to the current ones.....they use projection all the time....

its why they care so much about black lives, they let blacks kill each other and don't give a shit or that black people in bad neighborhoods, almost never escape them unless they have a jumpshot or a rap career.
want to know why, go to this website and read up on how fking corrupt the city actually is. No business will go where there are alderman. they push jobs out of Chicago. hly fk. I heard about these guys this morning. I thank them with the bottom of my heart.

Project Six | Home

and

Project Six | Chicago alderman using his power to punish, cost a small business owner millions

"Chicago is known for unprecedented levels of government corruption. So it should come as no surprise that an alderman has used his clout to punish a small business owner who didn’t want to rent out private space to connected tenants.

Earlier in 2017, Project Six released the story of Brian Strauss, a Chicago fireman and owner of the building at 1572 N. Milwaukee, which until recently housed the popular concert venue Double Door.

A court ordered the eviction of the Double Door venue for violating lease terms. This didn’t sit well with Alderman Proco Joe Moreno of the 1st ward, who was caught on camera threatening to “have inspectors here on a daily basis” and to re-zone Strauss’s building to a lower zoning classification unless he agreed to re-let the building to Double Door—a campaign donor to Moreno."

As usual, the Trumpbots absolve Trump from all fault (which is itself ironic after the Madrassa Messiah years), but they are imo partially correct in that Trump's EOs are aimed at congress.

A president typically has a duty to set a legislative agenda with parameters of what legislation should accomplish, and there cannot be any factual dispute he failed to do that. Ryan cobbled together a bill that cut Medicaid funding enough to get the Freedom Caucus, and Trump praised the bil until it got to the Senate where it became a "mean" bill. And ultimately the Turtle couldn't get 50 gop votes because the senators simply didn't trust the House on Medicaid and weren't inclined to take whatever came out of a conference.

But Trump's failure doesn't absolve Mitch and Ryan. I'm honestly surprised they gave Trump as much deference as they did; they pretty much treated him like a "real" president, even though they had to know doesn't have any conservative ideology for them to find common ground. And, he tasked them with an impossibility - congress cannot totally rewrite healthcare policy in one day ... or six months. McCain is right. Congress was created to follow a process to achieve legislation, and that process was totally ignored especially in the Senate

The Legislative Process: Overview (Video)

I thought Mitch would march his merry was as majority leader to enact a republican agenda without allowing Trump to have much of a role in legislating, and just present him with bills to sign.

And in the end, the 30-35% of Trumpbots will continue to absolve the Orange Orb of incompetence and probably election crimes.
well we don't because he doesn't make legislation through congress. he offers his agenda and they must pass it. when they are adamant about not, there is absolutely nothing he can do. just like obummer. Right? You agree right? obummer had problems getting congress to work with him, right? you never ever said anything about obummer, you blamed the GOP in charge of congress. Right? what's different? explain.

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

You can't take the wheels off a car and wonder why it doesn't drive.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Obamacare bombshell: Trump kills key payments to health insurers
well it's a damn good thing rates never went up under obama.

Source: Congressional Budget Office analysis "The Effects of Terminating Payments for Cost-Sharing Reductions," August 2017

More than half of the people who buy Obamacare plans on government-run exchanges qualify for reduced out-of-pocket health charges that the CSRs subsidize. Those customers have relatively low incomes.

A greater number of people, about 85 percent of all Obamacare exchange customers, qualify for subsidies that reduce their monthly plan premiums. Those subsidies, in the form of federal tax credits, are not at risk from the Trump administration action on CSRs.

In fact, those premium subsidies will offset the price hikes that are expected from the CSR cutoff for millions of people. That is, the value of the tax credit-based subsidy rises in step with premium prices — so if premiums go up, so do the subsidies.

news flash;

rich bitch screws poor people.

and timing is perfect too - TA DAAAAAAAAAAA, mid term elections.

cya girls,
and you guys make this claim, which is a lie all the time.
Obamacare was gonna lower preimums....LIE
keep your doctor....LIE
when do you guys not lie?

cant read and comprehend can you dumbass ?

when premiums increase so do subsidies to offset the increase.

write that down .............. if you can write
hey dumb ass....why do premiums increase.....because they don't have cost controls....they just add more to the subsidies....that's why doctors love medicare.......they can charge whatever they want.....

you want to know how to really make healthcare inexpensive, make people pay for it directly......like you car insurance......I don't like geico, I'll go to state farm or allstate....and vice versa....

you want government to subsidise peoples insurance....nope.....get a job, pay for it like normal people.

As usual, the Trumpbots absolve Trump from all fault (which is itself ironic after the Madrassa Messiah years), but they are imo partially correct in that Trump's EOs are aimed at congress.

A president typically has a duty to set a legislative agenda with parameters of what legislation should accomplish, and there cannot be any factual dispute he failed to do that. Ryan cobbled together a bill that cut Medicaid funding enough to get the Freedom Caucus, and Trump praised the bil until it got to the Senate where it became a "mean" bill. And ultimately the Turtle couldn't get 50 gop votes because the senators simply didn't trust the House on Medicaid and weren't inclined to take whatever came out of a conference.

But Trump's failure doesn't absolve Mitch and Ryan. I'm honestly surprised they gave Trump as much deference as they did; they pretty much treated him like a "real" president, even though they had to know doesn't have any conservative ideology for them to find common ground. And, he tasked them with an impossibility - congress cannot totally rewrite healthcare policy in one day ... or six months. McCain is right. Congress was created to follow a process to achieve legislation, and that process was totally ignored especially in the Senate

The Legislative Process: Overview (Video)

I thought Mitch would march his merry was as majority leader to enact a republican agenda without allowing Trump to have much of a role in legislating, and just present him with bills to sign.

And in the end, the 30-35% of Trumpbots will continue to absolve the Orange Orb of incompetence and probably election crimes.
well we don't because he doesn't make legislation through congress. he offers his agenda and they must pass it. when they are adamant about not, there is absolutely nothing he can do. just like obummer. Right? You agree right? obummer had problems getting congress to work with him, right? you never ever said anything about obummer, you blamed the GOP in charge of congress. Right? what's different? explain.
the initial next to the President

the left thinks we don't know, we knew congress blocked obamas agenda....which is why we sent them there.....now their roles has changed....

explain how it impacts existing policies exactly? come on let's debate that. do you have any clue?

I put the info in the OP and linked to the article. Did you bother to read it? Nope.

Would you like me to re-paste it for you?
why don't you paste the piece that talks into pre-existing condition. cause I didn't read it in your post.

Who said anything about pre-existing conditions? I said policies.

I knew you were clueless on this topic but when you literally don't even understand what you're arguing, how do you expect to be taken seriously?
I think Trump also ordered that "associations" may buy across state lines, and insurors can now charge more simply because the members of an association are older or have some excess number of pre-existing conditions.
yeah its bad to allow small businesses to pool to get cheaper rates.
All I know is im not old and my shit went up when obamacare was introduced.....you guys lied about obamacare, we all see it, now you're saying what happened with obamacare will happen when we get rid of it.....jesus you guys are clueless
the lie was when obummer said if you have a policy it won't change. well it was impossible for that to happen based on the new laws written into the ACA that insurances had to comply with. IMPOSSIBLE. He knowingly lied because he knew this. If he didn't, then he really was an idiot.

Welcome to trumpcare folks!

Pottery Barn Rules ~ You break it, you own it
about fucking time.....responsibility......and dignity, two things the lefties don't want people to have......they want them to be sheep....baaaaa, baaaa, baaaa

I cant wait to see you guy bitch about the market making things cheaper

......and if you're proven wrong, will you crawl back under your proverbial rock???
it happens all the time......insurance companies want customers....they cant charge too much or they wont have any..........that's why the private market is so great.....

you have fords, cheap people can buy them
you have Ferraris, very expensive few people buy them
which company is bigger and wealthier, hint it's the American one.

it depends what went up. if it is purely existing policies, obummer's, if it is new policies written for trump's EO then trump's. Why is this so hard for stupid fks like you?

Who gets the credit if they go down?

Trump gets all the credit now if they go up or down.

This doesn't just affect new policies. This affects ALL policies. Do you understand how any of this works? Everytime you reply it becomes clear that you don't have any fucking clue.
explain how it impacts existing policies exactly? come on let's debate that. do you have any clue?

I put the info in the OP and linked to the article. Did you bother to read it? Nope.

Would you like me to re-paste it for you?
why don't you paste the piece that talks into pre-existing condition. cause I didn't read it in your post.

Who said anything about pre-existing conditions? I said policies.

I knew you were clueless on this topic but when you literally don't even understand what you're arguing, how do you expect to be taken seriously?
well this is in your text....Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers...what do you supposed the payments were for exactly?

By ending the subsidies, Trump has just priced millions and millions and millions of Americans out of the health insurance market.

I wonder how they will vote next year...

By ending the subsidies, Trump has just priced millions and millions and millions of Americans out of the health insurance market.

I wonder how they will vote next year...
how do you figure if the policies are cheaper? you make no sense. or are you saying they shouldn't pay anything?

Where do right wingers "think" all that wasted money is going???

It IS going into the pockets of hospitals, big pharma, doctors/nurses,and, MOST OF ALL, into the pockets of insurance companies conglomerates.....

Now, under Trumpcare, will all that money be foregone by the above outfits???

If Trump wants to do something meaningful, he should clamor to REVOKE the anti-trust EXEMPTIONS that insurance companies have enjoyed.....

Want to bet if THAT will happen???

Trump kills subsidies, millions of customers kill policies, millions of customers kill Republicans at mid term elections, then kill Trump in 2020.

PERFECT !

it happens all the time......insurance companies want customers....they cant charge too much or they wont have any..........that's why the private market is so great.....

you have fords, cheap people can buy them
you have Ferraris, very expensive few people buy them
which company is bigger and wealthier, hint it's the American one

Morons like you "think" that health care is just another whimsical consumer good...and NOT a necessity to survive or prevent bankruptcy.

Oh no, his talking points won't cover that. Being able to buy across state lines will lower premiums. Competition in the market, always lower prices.

I get it, you know more than the CBO.

You, the person who likely peaked in middle school and now whose life revolves around hating on dum libs on the internet know more than the CBO.
I don't hate anyone, but it's common sense that competition will lower prices. I guess you and the cbo know nothing about economics.

Solid analysis, you know more than the CBO about economics.

Being as smart as you are, you'd think you would have done more with your life. No?
You know nothing about me. Goes back to that you have no credibility again. Lol

I know you think you're smarter than the CBO on financial topics.

Funny, right?
I know supply and demand, do you?

Trump kills subsidies, millions of customers kill policies, millions of customers kill Republicans at mid term elections, then kill Trump in 2020.

PERFECT !
trump kills subsidies, insurance companies now know no more free money, insurance rates must come down to get business. economics 101.

PERFECT !
Crazy Donnie's presiduncy was already dead. Apparently he wants a much bigger record of failure. One for the record books!

It does appear that Trump is making HC insurance more expensive both by cutting subsidies and making it easier to charge more for older and sicker, and he's aiming that directly at republicans in congress.

I'm not sure if he and Bannon are expecting this to help primary republicans or whether there is no strategy beyond being pissed off.

Forum List

Back