Trumpcare has Arrived

due to his inability? due to his inability? he just used his ability. the ability of congress is what failed. Not trump. fk I hate when stoops like you project lies. that is just a fking lie. And because he did due what was within his ability now you're going to say he's a tool. dude, we get it, you don't like him. leave it alone, you look foolish.

Trumpcare is here now. Are you happy?
yes. Thanks for asking.

Quoting this so that when costs go up and you inevitably whine like you always do, I'll remind you that this is what you wanted.
If Trump did nothing, health care cost were going up 31%.

Cute number. But let's pretend for a second it's a valid number and I don't need actual proof. When costs go up even higher than that, will that be Trumps fault or still Obamas?
it depends what went up. if it is purely existing policies, obummer's, if it is new policies written for trump's EO then trump's. Why is this so hard for stupid fks like you?

Who gets the credit if they go down?

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

You can't take the wheels off a car and wonder why it doesn't drive.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Obamacare bombshell: Trump kills key payments to health insurers

This administration has failed and refused tor un the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

News flash it was designed to imoload and it's not even the same when the messiah signed it, he changed it like 49 times.

due to his inability? due to his inability? he just used his ability. the ability of congress is what failed. Not trump. fk I hate when stoops like you project lies. that is just a fking lie. And because he did due what was within his ability now you're going to say he's a tool. dude, we get it, you don't like him. leave it alone, you look foolish.

yes. Thanks for asking.

Quoting this so that when costs go up and you inevitably whine like you always do, I'll remind you that this is what you wanted.

Cute number. But let's pretend for a second it's a valid number and I don't need actual proof. When costs go up even higher than that, will that be Trumps fault or still Obamas?
He just signed it and like a good liberal you come out and attack it. Your playbook is old get a new one. Either way you would complain, so you have no credibility. Being able to buy across state lines and creating competition will lower rates. Now move along.

yes. Thanks for asking.

it depends what went up. if it is purely existing policies, obummer's, if it is new policies written for trump's EO then trump's. Why is this so hard for stupid fks like you?

Trump gets all the credit now if they go up or down.

This doesn't just affect new policies. This affects ALL policies. Do you understand how any of this works? Everytime you reply it becomes clear that you don't have any fucking clue.

yes. Thanks for asking.

This doesn't just affect new policies. This affects ALL policies. Do you understand how any of this works? Everytime you reply it becomes clear that you don't have any fucking clue.
explain how it impacts existing policies exactly? come on let's debate that. do you have any clue?

explain how it impacts existing policies exactly? come on let's debate that. do you have any clue?
Oh no, his talking points won't cover that. Being able to buy across state lines will lower premiums. Competition in the market, always lower prices.

I put the info in the OP and linked to the article. Did you bother to read it? Nope.

Would you like me to re-paste it for you?

Oh no, his talking points won't cover that. Being able to buy across state lines will lower premiums. Competition in the market, always lower prices.

I get it, you know more than the CBO.

You, the person who likely peaked in middle school and now whose life revolves around hating on dum libs on the internet know more than the CBO.

You, the person who likely peaked in middle school and now whose life revolves around hating on dum libs on the internet know more than the CBO.
I don't hate anyone, but it's common sense that competition will lower prices. I guess you and the cbo know nothing about economics.

I don't hate anyone, but it's common sense that competition will lower prices. I guess you and the cbo know nothing about economics.

Solid analysis, you know more than the CBO about economics.

Being as smart as you are, you'd think you would have done more with your life. No?

yes. Thanks for asking.

Key phrase here is "Let's pretend"......When do you ever have actual proof of anything?

Solid analysis, you know more than the CBO about economics.

Being as smart as you are, you'd think you would have done more with your life. No?
You know nothing about me. Goes back to that you have no credibility again. Lol

I put the info in the OP and linked to the article. Did you bother to read it? Nope.

Would you like me to re-paste it for you?
why don't you paste the piece that talks into pre-existing condition. cause I didn't read it in your post.

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Ironically, this is "good news"......Let Trump cultist feel the fuck up demanded by Trump in THEIR own pocket.......The only, unfortunate way for these morons to finally wake up to the failures brought on by the orange charlatan.

so what you must also ask the CBO is what is it going to cost doing nothing. And there I guess since they haven't reported that piece that I am better than the CBO, Cause what is important is what is the cost difference. How about you?

so he removed government from healthcare?

Ironically, this is "good news"......Let Trump cultist feel the fuck up demanded by Trump in THEIR own pocket.......The only, unfortunate way for these morons to finally wake up to the failures brought on by the orange charlatan.
oh no, we want freedom and not have the government do everything. sorry we saw premiums skyrocket after obamacare. I cant wait to see you guy bitch about the market making things cheaper

Source: Congressional Budget Office analysis "The Effects of Terminating Payments for Cost-Sharing Reductions," August 2017

More than half of the people who buy Obamacare plans on government-run exchanges qualify for reduced out-of-pocket health charges that the CSRs subsidize. Those customers have relatively low incomes.

A greater number of people, about 85 percent of all Obamacare exchange customers, qualify for subsidies that reduce their monthly plan premiums. Those subsidies, in the form of federal tax credits, are not at risk from the Trump administration action on CSRs.

In fact, those premium subsidies will offset the price hikes that are expected from the CSR cutoff for millions of people. That is, the value of the tax credit-based subsidy rises in step with premium prices — so if premiums go up, so do the subsidies.

news flash;

rich bitch screws poor people.

and timing is perfect too - TA DAAAAAAAAAAA, mid term elections.

cya girls,

oh no, we want freedom and not have the government do everything. sorry we saw premiums skyrocket after obamacare. I cant wait to see you guy bitch about the market making things cheaper
they must not want that. they sure seem to be digging for more costly insurance premiums.

they must not want that. they sure seem to be digging for more costly insurance premiums.

you sure never dodge lies .. one right after the other, a fast as you can .. a machine.

Forum List

Back