Trump2030: Scarecrow Drawing

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Why do Americans love Halloween, horror films, and bank robbers? Relevant films such a Dead Presidents, The Town, Killing Zoe, and Candyman capture all of this new age intrigue...

When I watch the Mummers Parade every New Year's Day, I think about how America's brand of 'confluence culture' (e.g., New Orleans, San Francisco) and 'consumerism-consciousness' (e.g., Starbucks, Facebook, etc.) suggests there's a pedestrian focus on 'civics flowery.'

Everyone knows that Halloween (and masquerade) holds special symbolic significance for American multiculturalism, and the 1992 Los Angeles Race Riots reminded everyone of the general 'pedestrian anarchism' associated with media discussions of American confluence!

Is this the real vision of an Orwellian dystopia?

I don't want race-relations 'chatter' to become clouded by the general sloth of our arguably consumerism and capitalism-subjective 'TrumpUSA.' Maybe I miss the days when Donald Trump was simply the owner of Trump Taj Mahal!

====

In an apocalyptic Los Angeles of 2030, the streets were-overrun by masked maniacs and bandits bent on creating 'self-determined governance.' The code-word was Starbucks, and how you drank your coffee revealed your loyalties to various gangs and syndicates. Leatherface, a chainsaw-wielding cannibal, was a special menace, and a masked self-proclaimed 'avenger' named Scarecrow was pursuing him in the name of Utopia. Meanwhile, a band of clown-faced bank-robbers known as the Black Brothers were trying to over-take Washington and rob its banks and declare it the new world 'capital' of multiculturalism!

Leatherface liked to peel the skin off the faces of his dead victims and use the skin to make face-masks for himself. Scarecrow knew this and developed a special hallucinogenic spray which he planned to spray into Leatherface's eyes to disarm him and take him down. Scarecrow intended to send a message to the press after downing Leatherface: "Vigilantism is not a necessity and anarchy-bent maniacs such as Leatherface will not be tolerated or martyred as 'new age prophets' of pedestrian 'courage'!" After Scarecrow did what he promised and Leatherface was defeated and killed, the Black Brothers invited Scarecrow to become their new Minister of Defense.

Washington soon became the world capital of multiculturalism and Scarecrow was the 'godfather of propaganda,' using 1960s counter-culture rhetoric to disseminate ideas about 'Utopian daydreaming.' He even developed a special and pleasing hallucinogen which he distributed to people so he could lead them in special meditations and prayers about social self-healing and complete control of the social imagination. The Black Brothers were considered the premier diplomats of new age confluence, immigration, and mercantilism! Scarecrow remarked to himself (as he drank coffee), "I remember the consumerism-obsessed Starbucks of early 21st Century 'TrumpUSA,' and I realize that the New World Order is one of total traffic control!"

====

knights.jpg

halloween-10.jpg

Forum List

Back