Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GOP has had 23 years to write the greatest bill ever. Trump said he was going to do it on Day One.

ACA took two years to pass.

You really don't know the story, do you?

Trump said he was going to do it on Day One.
Really? When and where did he say that??..........:link:
God, you 'Conservatives' lie as readily as the orange clown does.
Somebody must have rocks in their ears, the video specifies he would ask Congress on day one for a bill to repeal and replace Obamacare. Sure seems as though that took place. Why is it that libs only seems to hear half sentences?

And frame the boogeyman...the so called "Deep State" that they have been pounding all of their loyalist web bloggers and sites to write about....infowars, Breibart etc... :eek:
Holy crap, I'm hearing that term all over the place now, out of nowhere.

I heard it described yesterday essentially as Obama loyalists within the government who are actively trying to destroy Trump.

This is like a freakin' Tom Clancy novel.

And frame the boogeyman...the so called "Deep State" that they have been pounding all of their loyalist web bloggers and sites to write about....infowars, Breibart etc... :eek:
Holy crap, I'm hearing that term all over the place now, out of nowhere.

I heard it described yesterday essentially as Obama loyalists within the government who are actively trying to destroy Trump.

This is like a freakin' Tom Clancy novel.
The true believers in the deep state, the ones where the misinformation propaganda worked the most on, believe this "Deep State" existed long before Obama and is run by the Global elite who truly rule the New World Order behind the scene!!!! :eek:

Someone partisan is stealing the term to blame or say Obama is the head of it crapola now, simply for political posturing....and they are doing a good job at "spreading the word"....

The Russians will bump Trump if they have to.
How can you say that?

I thought you were an American citizen? .... :cool:

putin had no problem gassing his own citizens inside a theatre. he considered them collateral damage... do you seriously think he would hesitate to take out trump if he had to?

Don't think he would have Trump killed. It would be much more effective to slowly release his golden showers videos and such to humiliate him and the entire US.

oh how that would be a hoot.

Except for the humiliating and degrading the entire US part. Unfortunately, our international status is tied to that clown, at least until he gets the boot.

aren't we already humiliated & degraded? the one uplifting part is i truly believe the rest of the world knows that most americans do not support & are as disgusted as they are (even more so) of the fascist in the whitehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back