Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russians will bump Trump if they have to.
How can you say that?

I thought you were an American citizen? .... :cool:

putin had no problem gassing his own citizens inside a theatre. he considered them collateral damage... do you seriously think he would hesitate to take out trump if he had to?

Don't think he would have Trump killed. It would be much more effective to slowly release his golden showers videos and such to humiliate him and the entire US.

How can you say that?

putin had no problem gassing his own citizens inside a theatre. he considered them collateral damage... do you seriously think he would hesitate to take out trump if he had to?

Don't think he would have Trump killed. It would be much more effective to slowly release his golden showers videos and such to humiliate him and the entire US.

oh how that would be a hoot.

How can you say that?

oh how that would be a hoot.

Except for the humiliating and degrading the entire US part. Unfortunately, our international status is tied to that clown, at least until he gets the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back