Trump wore an earpiece during debate..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
unlike Clinton's photo shop ear piece, Donnies is real .... or is that a hearing aid for the old geezer?

gettyimages-501657394.jpg

Mod Edit -- Link is at -
FALSE: Hillary Clinton Wore 'Secret Earpiece' During Commander-in-Chief Forum

you decide ...

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean someone went and stood between them two for pics while they were debating? Interesting..

You mean someone went and stood between them two for pics while they were debating? Interesting..

they make some shit these days called telephoto lens ...

durrrrrrrrrrrrr

But the Trump photograph was taken at a campaign event in Arizona on 16 December 2015, where wearing such an earpiece would have been expected and allowable, not during the "Commander-In-Chief" form in September 2016, where the use of an earpiece would have been frowned upon.

you think I don't know that? I read the entire article. He used an earpiece to cheat his way to a nomination ... cheaters cheat, Trump cheats, always has and always will ...

But the Trump photograph was taken at a campaign event in Arizona on 16 December 2015, where wearing such an earpiece would have been expected and allowable, not during the "Commander-In-Chief" form in September 2016, where the use of an earpiece would have been frowned upon.

you think I don't know that? I read the entire article. He used an earpiece to cheat his way to a nomination ... cheaters cheat, Trump cheats, always has and always will ...
if you knew that then why did your thread title say it was during the debate?....just asking....

Forum List

Back