TRUMP: "Raise your hand if you're not a Christian Conservative"

Perhaps he'd be able to identify you better with a special patch sewn into your clothing.

Perhaps he'd be able to identify you better with a special patch sewn into your clothing.
Trump isn't the first presidential candidate to suggest marking the mentally retarded. So don't put all the blame on him.

Trump isn't the first presidential candidate to suggest marking the mentally retarded. So don't put all the blame on him.

So conservative Christians are mentally retarded?

Conservatives that call themselves Christians are not the same as Christians any more than terrorists who call themselves Muslims are really Muslims. Real Christians practice a religion of love and forgiveness. Fake political-Christians have a religion of hate and political tricks.

Conservatives that call themselves Christians are not the same as Christians any more than terrorists who call themselves Muslims are really Muslims. Real Christians practice a religion of love and forgiveness. Fake political-Christians have a religion of hate and political tricks.

:slap:

Why do you think all terrorists are Muslim? Racist homophobic xenophobic bigot!

We both know that is not what I said. You are trying a little too hard. It makes you look dumber than usual.

We both know that is not what I said. You are trying a little too hard. It makes you look dumber than usual.
Sorry I usually go into lefty mode when I have one of my "moments."

Sorry I usually go into lefty mode when I have one of my "moments."

It's ok. We all know RWNJs can't help lying.

These people aint real christians as they're a bunch of heartless, violent and vile pieces of dog shit.

Jesus would be very angry at their message. Yep, lets vote for the guy that cheated on two wives and defrauded thousands of people.

These people aint real christians as they're a bunch of heartless, violent and vile pieces of dog shit.

Jesus would be very angry at their message. Yep, lets vote for the guy that cheated on two wives and defrauded thousands of people.
Yea I'm sure you know how Jesus would feel..

“Trump's comment raised some eyebrows given that his rhetoric on the campaign trail is frequently nationalistic, and his policies have emphasized giving a more powerful voice to Christian Americans while railing against illegal immigrants and calling for banning individuals from many Muslim countries.”

Can’t wait for the election to be over, for Trump to lose, so we’ll no longer need to suffer his ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

I would call Donnie a modern day Hitler, but that would not be accurate. Hitler was not Orange.

Forum List

Back