Trump won't rule out independent run for President

Only way he could win is as a Republican. Registered Democrats and Republicans are always gonna vite their party for President. So long as Trump gets the GOP nomination he's taking advantage of this. If he goes Independent, all the support he had as a Republican is gonna be lost going to whoever the new champion is.

Only way he could win is as a Republican. Registered Democrats and Republicans are always gonna vite their party for President. So long as Trump gets the GOP nomination he's taking advantage of this. If he goes Independent, all the support he had as a Republican is gonna be lost going to whoever the new champion is.

Trump has the batshit crazy portion of the Republican Party locked up......it is pretty formidable

Trump has the batshit crazy portion of the Republican Party locked up......it is pretty formidable

Part of me still wants him to win, part would be satisfied with anyone else long as they fuck up the middle east.

Donald Trump....the gift that keeps on giving

Hillary is smiling

The entire DNC is smiling! This guy is the best thing to happen to the Dems in years.

Trump is enjoying the limelight.....biggest ego boost of his life

He will find some pretext for why he needs to run as an independent

Hillary is smiling

Part of me still wants him to win, part would be satisfied with anyone else long as they fuck up the middle east.

W accomplished that, and I might add, for generations to come...

Yesterday the news surfaced of guerilla propaganda attacks being planned on Trump, funded by donors who wish not to be named, ever. The Wall Street Journal broke the story as front page news. I think this is Trump's reply: Don't even think about it, or I'll break your party.

I'm okay with hardball politics like this. Trump needs to fight back. Everyone knew the professional pols would try to take him down. He is saying, fine, if they succeed he'll run as an independent and either win and turn the GOP into something else entirely (oh, please, give me a Libertarian Party!!!!!) or simply throw the race to Hillary.

Works for me. I sure don't blame him. The professional pols really, really hate him because he spoiled their Jeb-for-Prez plot they were counting on.

Yesterday the news surfaced of guerilla propaganda attacks being planned on Trump, funded by donors who wish not to be named, ever. The Wall Street Journal broke the story as front page news. I think this is Trump's reply: Don't even think about it, or I'll break your party.

I'm okay with hardball politics like this. Trump needs to fight back. Everyone knew the professional pols would try to take him down. He is saying, fine, if they succeed he'll run as an independent and either win and turn the GOP into something else entirely (oh, please, give me a Libertarian Party!!!!!) or simply throw the race to Hillary.

Works for me. I sure don't blame him. The professional pols really, really hate him because he spoiled their Jeb-for-Prez plot they were counting on.

GO DONALD!

The Repug established elites are going to do everything possible to hose Trump, they desperately want a Bush-Rubio ticket, and They see Trump as nothing more than a huge barrier, LOL..

Let Trump run as an I, that's his right he will be what Perot was in 1992, and Clinton laughs all the way to the oval office:clap2:

The Repug established elites are going to do everything possible to hose Trump, they desperately want a Bush-Rubio ticket, and They see Trump as nothing more than a huge barrier, LOL..

Let Trump run as an I, that's his right he will be what Perot was in 1992, and Clinton laughs all the way to the oval office:clap2:

Wouldn't want to be the RNC! :banana:

Forum List

Back