Trump Wonders, How Far Can I Push These Rubes?

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
At first The Donald’s bombast was a curiosity to most. Then it became outlandish and quickly moved to objectionable to people of reason and conscience.

As his popularity grew with ignorant white conservatives, he pushed the envelope even further with hate speech for minorities, foreigners, the LGBT community, women, etc. Every button he punched thrilled his simple-minded followers.

As the November election approaches, good old Don is pulling out all the stops, he has suggested his disciples should commit murder, and is now telling them Mrs. Clinton could commit murder without consequences. (In January he stated at a campaign rally in Iowa that, " ‘I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's like incredible.’ " He obviously wants his mindless minions to believe that Clinton supporters are as heartless and cruel as his own.)

Back then he might have seen his ability to commit murder in public and lose no support as “incredible”. However, this far into the race, he must be wondering, how stupid are these loonies cheering for him? What will it take to truly shock them back into reality? (As we’ve learned long ago, the right wing is deeply ensconced in a fantasy world.)

Trump now understands he has convinced the “rubes” that, as president, he could cause a world-wide nuclear war and all conservatives would be untouched, that America would be white again, and a conservative nirvana would be created.

His followers are NUTS.

TRUMP: Hillary Clinton could 'shoot somebody with 20,000 people watching' and not be prosecuted

At first The Donald’s bombast was a curiosity to most. Then it became outlandish and quickly moved to objectionable to people of reason and conscience.

As his popularity grew with ignorant white conservatives, he pushed the envelope even further with hate speech for minorities, foreigners, the LGBT community, women, etc. Every button he punched thrilled his simple-minded followers.

As the November election approaches, good old Don is pulling out all the stops, he has suggested his disciples should commit murder, and is now telling them Mrs. Clinton could commit murder without consequences. (In January he stated at a campaign rally in Iowa that, " ‘I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's like incredible.’ " He obviously wants his mindless minions to believe that Clinton supporters are as heartless and cruel as his own.)

Back then he might have seen his ability to commit murder in public and lose no support as “incredible”. However, this far into the race, he must be wondering, how stupid are these loonies cheering for him? What will it take to truly shock them back into reality? (As we’ve learned long ago, the right wing is deeply ensconced in a fantasy world.)

Trump now understands he has convinced the “rubes” that, as president, he could cause a world-wide nuclear war and all conservatives would be untouched, that America would be white again, and a conservative nirvana would be created.

His followers are NUTS.

TRUMP: Hillary Clinton could 'shoot somebody with 20,000 people watching' and not be prosecuted

:cuckoo:

Obviously as far as he wants. They are all mindless zombies.
Really? Hillary wants to go forward with hope and change. After 8 years. It doesn't get any more brain dead.
But, but, but, but, Hillary. Try to stay on topic, moron.
You're the one that brought up mindless zombies.
I've already had enough of you morons for one day.

Have fun posting idiotic bullshit all day long. Pathetic.

Really? Hillary wants to go forward with hope and change. After 8 years. It doesn't get any more brain dead.

don't go away a mad fascist liberal.....just go away....:lol:

That's off topic.

Establishment politicians in this country have been pushing the rubes for years with their bread, circuses and divisive politics, and the dems are running the best example walking the planet of the worst of that system of manipulating the rubes.

Trump is a bombastic carnival barker, but hillary has forgotten more about manipulating rubes than trump will ever know.

Establishment politicians in this country have been pushing the rubes for years with their bread, circuses and divisive politics, and the dems are running the best example walking the planet of the worst of that system of manipulating the rubes.

Trump is a bombastic carnival barker, but hillary has forgotten more about manipulating rubes than trump will ever know.
It is great that Trump is not a politician.....

His followers are NUTS.

That is why they are rubes, uneducated and bitter , they know their time is up and are lashing out, they are clinging to anything that will stop them from being flushed, but time and demographics aren't on their side

Establishment politicians in this country have been pushing the rubes for years with their bread, circuses and divisive politics, and the dems are running the best example walking the planet of the worst of that system of manipulating the rubes. Trump is a bombastic carnival barker, but hillary has forgotten more about manipulating rubes than trump will ever know.
It is great that Trump is not a politician.
Hillary thinks so, too.

Forum List

Back